[FM11] The Best In England

TF

FM version: 11.3.0

Database size: Large (Around 23k Players loaded)

Leagues loaded: England - Down to Level 11 (Using RTC's expansion)

Started with Chelsea with automatic reputation.

My Aims

-Become Leeds United manager as im from Leeds

-Become Chelsea manager as I support them

-Become the best manager in England and then the world

Edit - Deciding to play the Leeds City game, changed detail levels to none and them game now runs alot faster :)

Starting At Home

1278433273_1.jpeg

After applying for local teams Leeds City gave me the chance to start my managerial career. Because they are an amatuer club I get no wage and my contract doesent have an expiry date, so im here until the board gets fed up with me, or I go off elsewhere.

History

In 2005 Leeds City FC was formed from the merger of Adel FC, Abbey Grange and Leeds City Vixens. The name was a deliberate choice in order to show the ambition of the new club. A successful application was made to the West Yorkshire League and the management and players from Horsforth St Margarets arrived to fulfil this position for the club and firmly put us on the football pyramid. All other sides were re-named using Leeds City (Adel Rangers, became Leeds City Rangers). Whilst the current history is short, the name of Leeds City is now back and viable once again. Things never stay the same, but Leeds City has the management and commitment to go forward and fulfill the potential our predecessors could not.

Mark McFarlane has since progressed to Chairman within the club and has continuously dedicated his free time to take Leeds City FC forward.

Finances

Well our finances are in the red, but I hope to change that for the club. Wages arent a problem as our players are all on £0 a week due to us being amatuer so thats nothing to worry about.

Archived