How can we improve the network game of FM?

Silver trust me when I say 'once you do a forwardport once', "you will say omfg that was so easy"

I've taught so many people how to do it and thats normally the response i get ;)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I normally play only on-line FM with a fiend of mine. The main problem for us is speed of ingame navigation for client. Game processing and general game speed is fine, though speed for client is crazy-slow - scouting gets a tiresome procedure. We have no problems with internet speed (50 and 100Mbit) so it's something with the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I don't follow you bud, we don't drop the game during games, we agree during the pre-season when we play or holiday thats about it, we use skype to communicate but we're on our 20th season and all our games play Sat 15:00 and Wed 19:45, the only time a game falls on a tue or a fri is when a human in the European super cup or world club championship and thats it, So I have no need to know when any member of my clan are playing

hope that helps as my wee head is joe mangled :)

Thats why you wouldnt understand the need for it. We take the game offline in between gameday saturday and gameday wednesday for speed enhancement. Therefore for example after the saturday game how does the host know when to holiday the game till. At present he has to ask the managers who probably wont know without checking or he can check himself by going into each profile which is time consuming and a pain.

This is why the option would be good for our clan and also the underdogs clan.

Belly,

• 3 weeks later...

Things are looking good, this is just the start but cant wait :)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/315145-FM13-Video-Blog-Network-Game

My suggestion is dedicated servers with using the steam online server service, think this just the start and expect FM14 to push this further, keep suggesting the idea's as Ov and Miles are taking note.

Archived