Looking for that Feghouli...

Timbers

Can anyone remember Feghouli from Football Manager 09? I used to buy him if i managed to get promotion first season to the premier league for about 4ish million and he would be my best player even at such a tender age...

Was just wondering if there was anyone who had massive potential, was reasonably cheap and still young who could do the same for that newly promoted Norwich side?!

I want someone who will be young (20 at most) who will settle straight away and can develope, honestly would love that chance to build around a player again- gets me excited haha.

Can anyone remember Feghouli from Football Manager 09? I used to buy him if i managed to get promotion first season to the premier league for about 4ish million and he would be my best player even at such a tender age...

Was just wondering if there was anyone who had massive potential, was reasonably cheap and still young who could do the same for that newly promoted Norwich side?!

I want someone who will be young (20 at most) who will settle straight away and can develope, honestly would love that chance to build around a player again- gets me excited haha.

Pretty sure this shouldn't be a thread, don't be dissappointed i it's closed ;)

But, whil I'm here... MARIO GOTZE, AARON RAMSEY, SERGI ROBERTO or ALEXANDER MERKEL! :D

Thanks for the reply...

Looking at these not sure how they are to same standard as feghouli was in FM09...OUTSTANDING!

Gotze i reckon im looking at 10mil+ (too much i reckon as have other areas need strengthening) probably wouldnt afford his wages (Norwich) or he wouldnt want to come but looks good.

Ramsey- who wouldnt love to sign him but Norwich?! 20mil+ wages again but know he would be a class act.

Sergi Roberto- more realistic price range 4mil ish...think his potential isnt there...good talent dont get me wrong but for the price a no. I have Bressan from BATE first season at 160k and i think he wipes the floor with him...

Alexander Merkel- cheap as chips reckon less than 450k, or 940k compensation- but his stats make him more of a winger and i dont have them in my formation... Also i just dont think he is going to develop to where i would like him to- i need a low prem youngster who will develope into a world beater and can have a team built around them, unfortunatly he will never be that good.

Feghouli in FM09 was the best player iv had since Maxim Tsigalko used to dominate up front in championship manager 00/01

Thanks for some suggestions though :)

Thanks for the reply...

Looking at these not sure how they are to same standard as feghouli was in FM09...OUTSTANDING!

Gotze i reckon im looking at 10mil+ (too much i reckon as have other areas need strengthening) probably wouldnt afford his wages (Norwich) or he wouldnt want to come but looks good.

Ramsey- who wouldnt love to sign him but Norwich?! 20mil+ wages again but know he would be a class act.

Sergi Roberto- more realistic price range 4mil ish...think his potential isnt there...good talent dont get me wrong but for the price a no. I have Bressan from BATE first season at 160k and i think he wipes the floor with him...

Alexander Merkel- cheap as chips reckon less than 450k, or 940k compensation- but his stats make him more of a winger and i dont have them in my formation... Also i just dont think he is going to develop to where i would like him to- i need a low prem youngster who will develope into a world beater and can have a team built around them, unfortunatly he will never be that good.

Feghouli in FM09 was the best player iv had since Maxim Tsigalko used to dominate up front in championship manager 00/01

Thanks for some suggestions though :)

Okay, raked my brains a little but here is another list of potential signings;

Lewis Holtby - Schalke - Loan Deal. Permanent Deal around £4-6 million.

Ilkay Gundogan - Nurenburg - Around £2-4 million

Zakaria Labayad - PSV - £4-10 million but, a Loan Deal would be the better option.

Josh McEachran - Chelsea - Loan.

Henri Lansbury - The Mighty Arsenal - I don't know how well he did for you in the First Season but, he would be a Great option :thup:

Holtby looks a good aquisition- preferrably to buy looking at possibly 10mill looks a bit winger-ee haha.

Gundogan- isnt on my DB :/ only 8 people at Nurnberg...

Labayad- now this is a good shout and its now made him more interesting to me; mainly cus i had two scouts check him out and say sign at any cost... think it would probably be 3mil ish... but chelsea are watching too- i'll have to wait til the wondow opens too as just dont have those funds and he is looking like he wont sign atm... slight concern; low determination, low strength and low stam+nat fitness.... think this will effect him much?

Josh McEachran looks tidy- 6mill would bring him... slightly bothered that he is at ipswich this season; not too sure if he is good enough to get in straight away if i sign him but obviously his nationalty increases price but is also advantage...

Henri Lansbury- has been good; again a bit winger-ish but has played well; as iv had young players come in and he is only loanee iv given him 22starts and 10 sub appearances... i dont know what it is but i always feel used when i get a loanee in haha. Provided me with 15assists, 2goals and an average rating of 7.06 would he be good enough for premier league next season- would like to think if i thought yeah id get him for under 4mill would be interesting to see how he develops... Bressan and Stefan Velev at a similar standard though...

Thanks though im seriously considering the Labayad options- think my concerns are valid though?

Tom Cairney from Hull at around £2-3m is a central midfielder, great at gunning forward but can sit back and knock a long through ball with accuracy too, as a supporting or attacking playmaker. With his dribbling, balance, agility, flair, etc. I'm sure he could make a great AMC, but would require training for the role. He has broken into my Newcastle side less than halfway through the first season. A great buy. He seems comfortable with a rotation role and to be on as little as £6kpw.

Thanks though im seriously considering the Labayad options- think my concerns are valid though?

Labayad is definatley a Good option. Never had him but, he always has looked a Good prospect :thup:Lansbury on the other hand, I don't think he winger-ish at all. Gets games in the Middle of the park with my Arsenal side & gets some Good assist's & bags a few now & then.

Lucas from Sao Paulo

Release clause of ~£6M and will be a wonderkid if you give him playing time

£6 MILLION!? :eek: I had to splash out £19.5 million for him on my Arsenal save!? :eek:

8.5 release on mine for lucas.

Kevin looks a bargain! probs around 2mil, Suso looking at 10mil again.

I had looked into Cairney too... seems as though hull could potnetially get relegated too...

Hmm decisions decisions; not sure if lansbury will be good enough....

Archived