Getting star ratings for my current squad

I don't trust my assistant either, instead I have a couple of trusted coaches who have decent JPA/JPP who I trust to give me accurate information... yes, it means that for every player I have to view his reports to get an accurate assessment of his ability/potential but it's worth it to know that it is accurate :)

I have employed one of my former scouts as a coach. I use him as a second opinion on any decent scout report and to check the star rating of my current crop of players. That way I am comparing what I would like to what I have already and it's the opinion of just one person. So no real variation. As far as I know you can only see a coach report on an individual players screen. Would be great if you could see this on the squad list all in one go as it is my coach's advice I want not my ass man.

Well that isn't what you asked I'm afraid, but afaik no you can't get different coach reports on the squad list screen.

I didn't ask about scouting reports either - I referred to assistant reports but thanks for your cocksure attitude.

Archived