Stothy's LLM Simpicity

Hello guys! After a long break I am back!

As you can tell from the title I am focussing on a simple tactic that requires little to no skill for the players to fit into. This will make it easier for lower league sides to adapt to it's paying style and therefore dominate!

I have devised this from previous tactics I have created and been successful with. Here is the formation used and the second is the defensive tactic:

SanMarinoSanMarino_Tactics.png

SanMarinoSanMarino_Tactics-2.png

Again employs the same formation yet again! The 4-5-1/ 4-3-3 that I have used since day 1. There is a reason for this, I love it.

English football lacks flair and this tactic utilises that, it brings all parts of the field into play when attacking and defending but still making use of the 5x5 and holding firm.

The aim of this tactic was simplicity and if you check each player has a small amount of creative freedom, this allows enough for the player to think for himself but also enough to allow the tactic still to stick to it's formation

I use a combination of these tactical ideas to help my tactic:

5x5 – Ensures committed attack and defence

Wing Backs – Closes wingers back into their own half while overlapping inside forwards

Nike Defence – One Centre half cuts out the run while the other holds the line together

Inside Forwards – Wingers surprise the defence by cutting inside and scoring

False Nine – Forward collects the ball from deep, pulling the defensive line to bits leaving room for attack from less obvious places.

Hints and tips

Play maker: Set the CM as the play maker in the Simplicity but the LCM in Defensive,

Inside Forwards: Go to training then positional training and put it to the opposite wing, this is because the wingers swap sides so that sometimes they cross, sometimes they shoot, it confuses the opponent!

ANYONE FIND ANY OTHER LITTLE SECRETS, SHARE!

DOWNLOAD HERE!

In this file you will find:

Stothy's LLM Simpicity - Use this tactic as your first choice

Stothy's LLM Defensive - Use this if you aren't favourites

----------------------------------------------------------------

Also you might like to tweak with the tactic and I would love for you to try this! Any tweaks that are successful report back to me and I will test it and if it's good enough I will give you full credit!

I like to leave results to you guys so that you know I don't cheat!

Here is a low down on the Positions:

Sweeper Keeper: The Keeper rushes out to get the ball so he will need to be quick and mentally strong as well as the normal!

Key:

Aerial Ability

Command Of Area

Agility

Handling

One On Ones

Reflexes

Composure

Concentration

Decisions

Positioning

Creativity

Acceleration

Pace

Wing backs Pushing the wingers further up the field, stopping their runs and crosses. Probably the most demanding position on the team!

Key:

Crossing

Marking

Tackling

Decisions

Positioning

Teamwork

Work rate

Stamina

Acceleration

Centre backs 2 separate roles here, one runs up, meets the attacker and distributes, the other covers him.

Key:

Heading

Tackling

Marking

Determination

Jumping

Ball Playing:

Aggression

Bravery

Passing

Composure

Concentration

Decisions

Cover:

Anticipation

Strength

Anchor Man This guy cuts out the runs short and tracks back to help out in defence, but also has some role in the build up to the attack!

Key:

Heading

Tackling

Anticipation

Concentration

Decisions

Determination

Positioning

Work Rate

Strength

Marking

Centre Mid The are again 2 roles here, one guy wins the ball, the other runs about like a lunatic trying to score and defend!

Key:

Marking

Bravery

Determination

Positioning

Work rate

Strength

Stamina

Ball Winning:

Tackling

Aggression

Teamwork

Box To Box:

Acceleration

Anticipation

Decisions

Dribbling

Finishing

First Touch

Heading

Long Shots

Off The Ball

Passing

Technique

Inside Forwards: These guys cut in from the wings while the attacker pulls away defenders so that they are open on goal!

Key:

Crossing

Dribbling

Finishing

Passing

Decisions

Flair

Off The Ball

Decisions

Teamwork

Acceleration

Pace

Preferably: Can play both left and right and use both feet!

Trequartista This guy plays about with the ball, helps out wing players and is another outlet for attack

Key:

Finishing

First Touch

Passing

Technique

Anticipation

Composure

Creativity

Flair

Off The Ball

Agility

Deep Lying Forward This guy opens up the defence for the rest of the team to burn down their tower!

Key:

Dribbling

First Touch

Long Shots

Passing

Technique

Creativity

Decisions

Off the Ball

Teamwork

Strength

FILTERS FOR ALL POSITIONS HERE

This is one of the sort of things a false 9 can achieve!

1.png

Jeffers is open for a pass being tracked by a centre back.

2.png

Jeffers receives and the centre back goes in to tackle him, leaving lots of room in the centre for Newton.

3.png

Newton recieve in a one on one position

4.png

Newton Scores!

Everyone who has posted here has now got a copy of the 1st version of the tactic, I have already made changes to it and beta v1.1 will be open by the end of the week so I will send out new copies soon!

For now I am closing beta until I receive feedback and work on it myself!

AWAITING FEEDBACK

Hi Stothy,

This is exactly the sort of tactic I have been looking for. I will be very interested to see how far lower league teams can go with it.

I have enabled the lower leagues of the English league right down to level 10. I am managing East Grinstead and have currently got up to level 8 (Ryman South). My original tactic has fallen apart and I am trying to cling on currently to a playoff place. This tactic may well be the answer.

I'll try it out and give some feedback although I am no expert I do tend to prefer using shouts and tactic sets rather than a plug and play tactic.

Wish me luck

Currently trying this out on a fresh save with Bilbao, I know this is for lower league but I really like the setup, gonna be interesting how this plays out.

Awesome mate! It didn't work in higher leagues for me, the better players were limited too much so fingers crossed it will work for you though!

I have started using these tactics but admittedly it is mid season and we are far from fluid still in most areas. I am undecided about it at the moment but have just had a thrilling 4-3 victory.

I haven't yet seen anyone boasting of great promotion seasons yet. Has anyone got results to share? I'll bare with it for now and see if I can get my East grinstead side into the Ryman Premier.

I have started using these tactics but admittedly it is mid season and we are far from fluid still in most areas. I am undecided about it at the moment but have just had a thrilling 4-3 victory.

I haven't yet seen anyone boasting of great promotion seasons yet. Has anyone got results to share? I'll bare with it for now and see if I can get my East grinstead side into the Ryman Premier.

I managed C to A with San Marino? :)

And for pitch size minimum and rest is up to you!

Archived