Sports Interactive Community
earstorm

Franky's Blitz 4-3-3 11.3 by Earstorm

I think that the latest version of this tactic is even better than that of Franky for 11.2. Earstorm, have you thought about coaching in real life?:) I just can't stop enjoying FM 11 and it's all down to this excellent tactic

Yes. It's solid at the back as well.

I m having trouble with this tactic on the defensiv end. I feel this wing very weak, the full back is alone against 2 offensive player and i conceive lot of goal from the wing even against poor team...

I m having trouble with this tactic on the defensiv end. I feel this wing very weak, the full back is alone against 2 offensive player and i conceive lot of goal from the wing even against poor team...
Which fullbacks and midfielders do you use?

ok thanks and when you need a goal in 10 last minutes what are you doing

Nothing. I don't switch to 4-2-4:) I make substitutions around 75 min

Unfortunately, I've deleted FM 11 along with all my tactics...

Any chance of it being archived anywhere? I am sticking to FM2011 and unfortunately i had to wipe my laptop and lost all my files as well - including this great tactic.

Any chance of it being archived anywhere? I am sticking to FM2011 and unfortunately i had to wipe my laptop and lost all my files as well - including this great tactic.

If you want I can post a 4-3-3 designed for FM 12, patch 12.04. I managed to win with this tactic the Ukrainian First League with an awful team predicted 11th place. That said, it has not been fully tested yet

If you want I can post a 4-3-3 designed for FM 12, patch 12.04. I managed to win with this tactic the Ukrainian First League with an awful team predicted 11th place. That said, it has not been fully tested yet

I am sticking with FM2011 for now. I have read poor reviews for FM2012, so i am going to avoid it. Thanks all the same. :thup:

tnx cragswfc... does creator of this tactic (franky) made some new tactic for fm13? do u know?
On the dugout were he post he not made a tactic since FM11