Mickael Antoine-Curier / A Lower League God

Hello all, i have recently been searching for a LLM save and decided to play as Rushden and whilst looking for players i stumbled across this fellow here, the thing that stood out to me was the fact that he actually wanted to join a BSP team like myself (seeing as Rushden don't have the greatest club reputation) and the fact he only wanted very cheap wages

MAC.jpg

As you can see he has decent pace but very good finishing for a BSP and yes his mental stats aren't the best and he is one footed but he is cheap and still only 27

I currently have him playing as a poacher but may change that depending how pre-season goes... i was going to check his CA/PA but i think there wouldn't be much of a difference but anyway a good non league player for cheap monies... enjoy

I have a large database loaded, with all english leagues and players from top clubs in every continent. Still don't see him. What club is he playing for at the start of the game?

Edit: I started a new game with all European leagues loaded and a large database, but I still can't find him.

I have a large database loaded, with all english leagues and players from top clubs in every continent. Still don't see him. What club is he playing for at the start of the game?

Edit: I started a new game with all European leagues loaded and a large database, but I still can't find him.

he starts without a club

I managed to get him to show up, but had to do a custom database with players from Guadeloupe selected just so he'd be in the game lol. Stupid FM11 and it's making me do stuff!

For the people who have him in their game, what leagues do you have selected and if any, what custom bits do you have on your database?

Tune: There was a man from france who made us DANCE, his name was Antoine-Curier

Love the lad, So stroppy in real life but loved a goal for Dundee, until we a) randomly shipped him out on loaned b) feel into administration and had to release him.

He is without a doubt the best lower league find I have seen. Quality signing.

Here was me thinking King Gyan was class untill Barnet shows this guy off :p

Archived