Automatically Resting players after a match day (1 Day Rest)

I assume it's like real life, where the players don't train the day after a match anyway, also if you notice their condition, it rises quickly the day after a game, then more slowly from then on.

days off?

I pay them thousands of pounds per week why they heck would I give them time off?

(seriously though, I tend to rest players when I feel it is necessary, not after every match)

days off?

I pay them thousands of pounds per week why they heck would I give them time off?

(seriously though, I tend to rest players when I feel it is necessary, not after every match)

Of course there's a need to do this. When you play in 4 major leagues, big clubs play matches every 2 to 3 days and you need to have players resting 1 day after the match. In order to make sure a player has at least 95 % to go to the match, rest those whose conditions are lower than 90% when only 2 days inbetween matches. While rest those whose conditions are lower than 85% when 3 days inbetween matches. Natural fitness is the attribute to decide how quickly the player recovers his condition, like Lampard, Chiellini, or Van Buyten, it really doesn't necessary to rest them, but for safety and take care those with low natural fitness, you better follow the rule.

Of course there's a need to do this. When you play in 4 major leagues, big clubs play matches every 2 to 3 days and you need to have players resting 1 day after the match. In order to make sure a player has at least 95 % to go to the match, rest those whose conditions are lower than 90% when only 2 days inbetween matches. While rest those whose conditions are lower than 85% when 3 days inbetween matches. Natural fitness is the attribute to decide how quickly the player recovers his condition, like Lampard, Chiellini, or Van Buyten, it really doesn't necessary to rest them, but for safety and take care those with low natural fitness, you better follow the rule.

OK :thup:

I play lower league where fitness levels are a lot worse than the EPL and similar and I still say I rest players when necessary and only when necessary unless I have a break of more than a week (e.g. international weekends) in which case I'll give the whole squad a day or two... (but it's rare I get week long breaks ;) )

Archived