Becoming the World's Best

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Impressive stats, may I have a look at the match report of that cup game please?

Stats generator went crazy and most don't necessarily reflect my real life status haha.

Plus its always Liverpool that snap me up for that position, let's face it Aurelio isn't the best.

Room for improvement too, wouldn't want to peak too quickly! KUTGW :thup:

I'm so, so sorry guys! I was out golfing as I usually do on Friday, but I'm back and I'm going to post some more updates!

Impressive stats, may I have a look at the match report of that cup game please?

Stats generator went crazy and most don't necessarily reflect my real life status haha.

Plus its always Liverpool that snap me up for that position, let's face it Aurelio isn't the best.

Room for improvement too, wouldn't want to peak too quickly! KUTGW :thup:

Sure, lemme give you that match real quick.

2011050600005.jpg

2011050600004.jpg

i was just wondering if it would be ok if i could see my players profile as i wont be on all weekend

I have to post the updates in order as I don't want anyone to feel cheated, but here it is real quick. When you get back this weekend you're going to love this update. (Please don't click on it if you don't want to spoil his update for yourself if you aren't tommy, unless you want to see it early that is.)

Thomas Weir

WHERES my player :(

I'm working my hardest on getting everyone's update done! I'm going in order so I'll try my hardest to get to everybody as quickly as possible. But trust me! Shaz Ali is on a different team then most (still a very good one) and is doing great so far and is really helping them out. He didn't join England!

Player Update - Jamie Reynolds''

Jamie Reynolds has been a very popular player in England with many teams. Despite receiving contract offers from many major clubs in England, he decided to join Matthew Cooper at Liverpool. He accepted a contract offer of 90 dollars per week for the first year, and he is looking to improve on that with a 37k professional deal that starts next year. Since Liverpool does not use Wingbacks, they decided to retrain him as a right defender to go along with there young left defender, Matthew Cooper. Jamie Reynolds is soon expected to be playing for the first team on a regular basis now that he has developed a good game for a right defender. Jamie Reynolds has played in four matches for the Liverpool reserves as a substitute, earning himself an average match rating of 6.88. He has played in one match for Liverpool, which happened to be a cup match. He was subbed in at the 90th minute and played through extra time, getting himself a rating of 6.90. Reynolds has already picked up one injury in his career, which happened to be a bruised thigh that left him out for 5 days.

Jamie Reynolds

Player Update - João Tchiaka

João was initially offered contracts from a few teams including Olympique Lyonnais. Although he was estatic about these offers, he decided to decline as that would keep him not playing until 2012, when he reached the age of 18. He decided to go to a club in South Africa, which happened to be Swallows. He currently plays as a central defender for swallows and has made 2 appearances (one as a sub) for his team giving him an average rating of 7.9. He has also played in two friendlies, where he happened to get 2 assists and 2 Man of the Match awards. João is expected to stay with the club until 2012, where he is expected to move to a club somewhere in Europe. His personality is described by his fellow players as "ambitious." He has currently had one youth camp for the Angola U20 teams and is expected to do big things in the future.

João Tchiaka

Player Update - Igor Kešina

Igor Kešina has been scouted out by one of the greatest teams in the world, Real Madrid. He decided to sign for them on a 59,000 dollar per week contract. He has made 5 league appearances for the club and has scored two goals and two assists as well as one Man of the Match award in those five appearances. He currently played as an central attacking midfielder for Real Madrid, and has played great in that position. He has also played in two continental matches, getting an average rating of 6.75 in those. He has made two international caps for Slovakia, receiving a 6.90 average rating and making one perfect assist. Igor's personality is described by teammates as "balanced." He is also very close friends with the famous Real Madrid and Argentina striker, Gonzalo Higuain.

Igor Kešina

Igor's goal vs Malaga in Real Madrid's 3-0 win.

[video=youtube;WEr7AW5ZMbE]

So sorry about that guys, been a bit busy!

Player Update - Domagoj Zupan

Domagoj Zupan was scouted by a top club in Poland, Polonia Warszawza. He decided to sign with them, and is now becoming a star player of the Ekstraklasa. He's played in two league matches, earning himself one goal from a penalty, as shown below. He has also made 4 apperances for the U18 team, creating an assist and earning himself a Man of the Match award in one of them. He's also played in one cup match for the team, earning himself a rating of 6.80 in that match. He has an overall rating of 6.80 as well. Zupan's personality has been described as "Fairly Professional" by fans and teammates alike. He is currently suspended for three matches after being sent off for a nasty tackle against an Arka player in the 66th minute.

Domagoj Zupan

A good penalty kick against Arka that gave his team the win before he got himself sent off and suspended for three matches.

[video=youtube;sZcEvnqizNg]

Player Update - Tyrese Akdudwengo

Tyrese Akdudwengo was linked to many teams in France and England. He decided to join FC Lorient on November 3rd, 2010. He has not played a match for FC Lorient yet. He has played for the Nigeria Under 21 team however, and has scored two great goals in two matches, giving him a straight 1 goal per match record in his current international career. He is known to be fast and can shoot the ball in with great precision. He is currently looking to give his team a top ten finish as FC Lorient currently sit in 14th, two points behind the 10th placed team. He is expected to do great things as FC Lorient considering he has signed a six year contract that may keep him at the club for many years. He has played striker in his two international matches, giving him a 7.65 average international rating. His personality is described as "Fairly Determined."

Tyrese Akdudwengo

Player Update - Des Tiny

Des Tiny was scouted out by a number of teams in Switzerland and Poland. He decided to sign with Young Boys in Switzerland and was given a contract of 550 dollars a week. He is also the most expensive player on the team, currently valued at 5.25 million dollars. Tiny has played two games for Young Boys so far, earning himself an average rating of 7.85. He has not scored any goals yet, but he is expected to soon and he is known to be a great dribbler and have some amazing speed. He is also rather good at long shots. He's also played one youth match for New Zealand U21s vs Iraq U21s, earning himself a rating of 10 and getting a hat trick on his first international match. His personality is described by other players as "spirited." He is widely known as a future superstar, and perhaps the best player to come from New Zealand to this date.

Des Tiny

Player Update - Andreas Stonini

Andreas Stonini was originally given offers by teams in England and Spain. He decided to accept one from Manchester United, where he is widely expected to become "the next Rooney." He has been absolutely lethal for the Manchester United Under 18 team, scoring 13 goals and 1 assist in eight matches as well as picking up four Man of the Match awards and getting an average rating of 8.84. He has also played in five matches (three as a sub) for the Manchester United team, but has yet to score a goal and has only finished them with an average rating of 6.3, no where near the performance of his U18 games. He has also made one international cap for the Italy U21s, scoring a goal in a 1-1 draw against Romania. His personality is described by fellow teammates as "fairly ambitious." He is also known to be friends with Glenn Crane, another youth player recruited this year for the English team.

Andreas Stonini

Player Update - Oleguer Armengol

Oleguer Armengol was scouted out by many teams in Italy, but chose to go with one, Juventus. He's helped Juventus hold second place in the league so far this season, scoring twice in nine appearances for the Italian club. He has also played in 12 Juventus U21 matches, scoring five goals and getting one assist as well as receiving six man of the match awards and achieving an average rating of 7.78. He is currently valued at 8.5 million dollars. He is compared to his teammate Claudio Marchisio, who has done very well for Juventus this season. His personality is described by his teammates and coaches as "balanced." He also has had the opportunity to play in three Andorra U21 matches, but has yet to score a goal for the team. Oleguer is expected to help Juventus achieve a Champions League finish, which they are on course for right now.

Oleguer Armengol

Armengol's 34th minute goal vs Napoli.

[video=youtube;oZyNCsyaNeo]

Player Update - Shaz Ali

Surprisingly, Shaz Ali was a very popular player with Spain, getting a numerous amount of contract offers there. He decided to accept a contract offer from relegation fighting Mallorca, which came at a bit of a surprise. So far, he has played in eleven league matches for the Spanish Club, getting four goals, 2 assists, one Man of the Match, and an average rating of 6.77 in the league. He has also played in two cup matches, where he earned himself a goal and 2 assists as well as one Man of the Match award and an average rating in those of 7.80. His personality is described by players and coaches as "fairly sporting." Ali is currently on a $29,500 contract that will keep him with Mallorca until 2015. He has not yet played a match for the B team or U19 teams, as he is largely needed in the first team.

Shaz Ali

Shaz Ali's screamer from long range that tied the cup match up at 2-2.

[video=youtube;mKog_Kbjofg]

Player Update - Thomas Weir

Thomas Weir was offered many contracts around England, but ultimately decided to to join newly promoted team, Newcastle, who are currently attempting to stay at the top. He's been absolutely lethal for the team this season, racking up 4 goals and 4 assists as well as one Man of the Match award in nine league appearances. He also has made one cup appearance, where he managed to grab himself an assist. Thomas Weir has also played a lot of games for the U18 team, scoring 11 goals and getting 3 assists as well as 3 Man of the Match awards in eight appearances. Weir's best game to date is Newcastle's match against Manchester United at Old Trafford. Thomas Weir managed to score two goals for Newcastle and Newcastle won the match, 2-0. Weir's personality is described by his teammates and coaches as "fairly determined."

Thomas Weir

Weir's first goal in Newcastle's 2-0 win against Manchester United.

[video=youtube;pHT1XDrtiUs]

Weir's second goal in Newcastle's 2-0 win against Manchester United.

[video=youtube;ghY61avWIWM]

Player Update - Jeffrey Amankwah

Jeffrey Amankwah was also offered a position at Chelsea alongside Tikki-Man. He accepted the contract that gave him $90 per week. He has currently made 4 appearances for the league team, earning himself one assist and an average rating of 7.20. He's also played in three U18 games, earning himself two assists and a n average rating of 7.53 in those. Jeffrey has done a good deal to help keep Chelsea second in the Premier League, behind the Wanderers, who they are expected to overtake soon. Sadly, Jeffrey has been rather susceptible to injury, getting 3 injuries so far in the first two months of play. His first injury was a bruised head, keeping him out for six days. He then got the flu, which kept him out for 5 days. He now has a torn hamstring, which kept him out for three weeks already, and is expected to keep him out for another six to eight. He's also made a few caps for Belgium U18s. His personality is described as "fairly ambitious."

Jeffrey Amankwah

Player Update - Georginho

Georginho was scouted out by a Russian team, Lokomotiv Moscow. Georginho decided to sign with the Russian team, and has yet to get a league appearance. He has made one U18 appearance, scoring two goals and getting one Man of the Match achievement with a rating of 8.70. His personality is described as "light hearted" and his players and coaches love him because of his kindness. He has also made three appearances for Bulgaria U21s, scoring four goals for them and getting a hat trick in one of his appearances. He is described by the U21 coach as "the best Bulgarian player to come through since Berbatov." He is regarded as a future star for Lokomotiv Moscow, and they are trying to keep him at the team for a long while.

Georginho

Player Update - Curtis Phoenix

Phoenix recently just was offered a contract by the German team, Wolfsburg. He has played in one match, but was not able to do anything because he went off with a horrible injury, a fractured arm, that has kept him out for close to three weeks. He is expected to do great things when he returns from his injury, as he has done great things for the American Samoa U21 team. He's scored two goals for them in one appearance, earning himself a rating of 8.10 and keeping his team tied at 2. When he returns, he is expected to do great things for the German team, and is expected to help them get to the top of the league. His personality is described as teammates and coaches as "ambitious." He is expected to do great things for Wolfsburg when he recovers.

Curtis Phoenix

And the last one...

Player Update - Yakup Barış Kaşıkırık

Yakup Barış Kaşıkırık decided to join a team in his homeland, Turkey. He went with Bestikas, and is helping them hold a spot at the top of the division. He has played ten matches for the Turkish team, earning himself nine goals and grabbing two assists as well as five Man of the Match awards and a rating of 8.15. He has also made one appearance for the U18 team, getting a rating of 7.80. Yakup is known for his amazing finishing, as he is able to shoot the ball past the goalie in nearly every one on one situation. He is described by teammates and coaches as "sporting." He is good friends with teammate Ricardo Quaresma. He has also made one U21 cap for his national team, Turkey, where he managed to get a goal. Yakup is expected to help his team achieve a top table finish.

Yakup Barış Kaşıkırık

Great work, just a bit of a pain having to scroll down the screenshots, could be better to just post the links to them, saves a hell of a lot of room.

Yeah, sorry, I might do it next time. I just don't want people to have a million tabs open either.

Interesting that Chelsea walked all before them and won the treble, couldn't be happier!

Who was in their team of the year, may I ask?

2011051200002.jpg

King is Alex, his name got changed around a bit. King Tikki-Man and Jeffrey Amankwah also had a good amount of appearances for them, but they are shown in the Under 18 team. (I'm a bit too early to look at the team of the year, so I hope this is a bit helpful.)

Archived