Name: Ola Toivonen

D.O.B: 3/7/1986

Nationality: Sweden

Position: Striker and Attacking Midfield

Club: PSV Eindhoven

Value: £3.7mil *on my game in 2012*

Statistics as of July 2012

Toivonen-1.png

At 6'3" Toivonen is ideal as a target man but he also has a bit of pace if needs be. His stats may not be the best to look at but he helped my PSV team win the league by contributing 29 goals in 35(1) appearances and also a good amount of assists, 15 to be precise. In 2011-2012 he also claimed 5 man of the match performances and averaged 7.53 per game.

You could possibly pick him up for £7-8mil at a guess and if he's putting out those kind of stats it would be a steal. Would be a good signing for mid table teams: like Fulham, Everton, West Ham, Birmingham, Aston Villa, Sunderland etc

While managing PSV I've had a few offers come through by teams like Tottenham, Frankfurt and Real Sociedad.

The settings I use for him are here:

(Mr Hough's 4-2-2-2 formation, all credit to him)

ToivonenSettings.jpg

So all in all, a good, cheap Target Man that may be able to cut it in the Premier League. I shall report back with how he performs in the Champions League :)

nice post :thup:. Think he'd be pretty low down on peoples target list with the amount you'd have to spend on him, not taking into account his already high wages. As you say he'd probably do a job for a mid-table side but there's better, cheaper options around

Archived