Dynamic TV revenue?

Which team are you playing as?

Was Celtic but I left due to not being able to spend the money I earned from the CL and I got bored of winning the league by Christmas every year. I was going to go Hibs or Hearts but if the TV money stays as low as it does, I don't see much point in it.

There's a user on the carreer forum with a save on Wales and his TV money raised from a miserable 700$ to 1M$ so it must be dynamic.

really? I havent noticed a change in the SPL money since taken them up to 6th rank in the world, so i have assumed it was just hardcoded that way, the prize money for the league has gone up, but never the TV money, i would happily be proved wrong on that tho.

Was Celtic but I left due to not being able to spend the money I earned from the CL and I got bored of winning the league by Christmas every year. I was going to go Hibs or Hearts but if the TV money stays as low as it does, I don't see much point in it.

With Celtic you have a huge stadium tho, why are you struggling with money? What kind of wages are you spending on players?

The thing also to remember, is if it is dynamic and i am wrong, it will never ever reach the level of spain or england, even in real life.

With Celtic you have a huge stadium tho, why are you struggling with money? What kind of wages are you spending on players?

The thing also to remember, is if it is dynamic and i am wrong, it will never ever reach the level of spain or england, even in real life.

I'm not struggling, in fact I have over 40 million. The problem is I have a low wage structure, I cannot even compete with low level EPL teams, so I cannot buy any top class players.

really? I havent noticed a change in the SPL money since taken them up to 6th rank in the world, so i have assumed it was just hardcoded that way, the prize money for the league has gone up, but never the TV money, i would happily be proved wrong on that tho.

Yes, i guess that in Wales the change is more drastic than in Scotland so it might take longer on your save to notice a real change, it's here if you want to check anyway.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/240984-Cymru-fo-am-byth!-(Prestatyn)?p=6663700&viewfull=1#post6663700

I'm not struggling, in fact I have over 40 million. The problem is I have a low wage structure, I cannot even compete with low level EPL teams, so I cannot buy any top class players.

of course you cant complete with low leve english teams in terms of wages, the EPL alone provides each team with £40m at the start of the season, but the trick is buying good players when they are young and developing them. I am playing as the dons, 15 seasons in now, i have some of Europes top players in my side, full French, Spanish, English and Scottish internationals, its very much possible with a bit of work.

Yes, i guess that in Wales the change is more drastic than in Scotland so it might take longer on your save to notice a real change, it's here if you want to check anyway.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/240984-Cymru-fo-am-byth!-(Prestatyn)?p=6663700&viewfull=1#post6663700

nice one mate cheers ill give it a read.

I wonder if it is tied into which teams have full license agreements and not, like i say in now 15 seasons im yet to see the TV money increased, if it has then its been less that £1m over the course of the 15 seasons.

of course you cant complete with low leve english teams in terms of wages, the EPL alone provides each team with £40m at the start of the season, but the trick is buying good players when they are young and developing them. I am playing as the dons, 15 seasons in now, i have some of Europes top players in my side, full French, Spanish, English and Scottish internationals, its very much possible with a bit of work.

I know, I have been buying youth but the chairman accepts offers over my head before they have a chance to reach maturity.

Archived