FM11: The Immigration Challenge

Hi,

I have't been playing FM for a while, but just getting into FM 2011. Had an idea for a challenge, which is quite flexible (except for the main rule obviously!) :)

Objective:

Win a domestic league with a team of non-local players.

Players with dual nationality CAN be included.

Example:

Suppose you are playing as Arsenal in Premier League. You should employ and use FOREIGN players only to win the domestic league. In other cases, this league could be Championship, La Liga etc, anything you want.

Rules:

Only the title where no domestic player has been included will be considered.

If you have a single domestic player who has played 1 or more games, irrespective of whether you win or lose the league, you will fail the challenge.

Although, you can continue playing over the next season. No restrictions.

You have to win a domestic league with non-local players. (For England, players from Scotland, Wales etc count as non-domestic).

Records achieved during this challenge:

During this challenge, there will be a list of dedicated records that people can fill in for. However, they will only apply if you have more than 50% PLAYERS (non-domestic) participating in the league.

Screenshots required:

The following screenshots would be required:

1) A list of team detailing countries of all the players (includes reserve team). This list should be dated for the first week after the closing of the transfer window (start of season).

Example:

team-6.jpg

2) Team list at the end of the year with above link and a link showing all team members who played League games in that season

3) For record purposes, please include a link of the player with his league records, like below:

Karius.jpg

Please give any suggestions you have!

Ok,

So I have got to the point where I can start this challenge.

I am currently playing as Worcester in Championship (England), and its year 2018; and we are expected to finish 14th in the league (its our 2nd season here).

The Team looks like this:

Team1.jpg

Team2.jpg

As it stands, one of my new signings this year is Goti: http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/prince_capri/Goti.jpg

I can expect him to lend in with a few assists.

The team composition is as follows:

25 players

12 English

13 non-English: Most of them are from Ireland and Spain (2 each).

Other than the domestic country, 11 countries are represented here. The team is still in the building stage, and realistically, it will be another 3-4 years before I get an all foreign squad. Still, since this squad contains more non-domestic players than domestic, I can try and get some goals and assists and claim some thread records (once we finish a season).

Archived