[FM11] start in the Big Leagues!!

H2ONeon

OK, So here's my SECOND try at one of these threads.... i tried one before and got some bad comments, so please no bad comments on this one please :p...

I decided to start this game up in the big league, with REAL MADRID.

search%3Fq%3Dreal%2BMadrid%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D915%26bih%3D660%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=133&vpy=94&dur=888&hovh=256&hovw=183&tx=142&ty=146&page=1&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

It's much harder than it looks, with the board expecting me to win the league :O...

OK, On with the posts....

I started the game with a massive budget but did'nt really spend it... Buying in Michael Owen, Sebastien Bassong for 3.3 Million and 5 Million, also Peter Crouch on loan... Crouch did'nt play great and i let him go back to Tottenham..

I managed to make a decent impact on the league finishing 3rd and also winning the spanish cup...

I eventually decided to resign and move on to other things.. it was'nt till later in the season when i got approached by Cardiff, i went to them. played half the season then decided to move on again.. at time of writing i have just declared interest in heading back to Real Madrid, we'll see :)...

See you laterrrrrrr

Archived