Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MagicDaz

Longest Fm Session

34 posts in this topic

Hi,

Just out of interest what's the longest you've every played fm without stopping. icon14.gif

I think mine is about 8 hours.From Like 1pm-9-10pm icon_smile.gif

Whats About You?

Hi,

Just out of interest what's the longest you've every played fm without stopping. icon14.gif

I think mine is about 8 hours.From Like 1pm-9-10pm icon_smile.gif

Whats About You?

i did a 12pm to 6am recently. it was during an NFL triple header, so i wasn't literally on it for 18 hrs.

lol most i ever do ...and this is near enough every day..get home at 2 in the afternoon play till 1am then go bed :p

so 11 hours a day roughly icon_biggrin.gif

When I was a kid of about twelve or thirteen, I probably did a stint of about thirty hours on CM97/98.

But no doctor would recommend that.

About the most I've done uninterrupted is 6 or 7 hours. But if you count an entire day and drop out occasional breaks, I've probably done 14 or 15 hours.

Days.

Seriously.

At least 3 "all nighters" ... longest period I would assume is around 40-50 hours.

Did over 48 hours just after Xmas. Nearly resulted in seeing in 2008 without a wife. To make matters worse, the damned savegame got corrupted soon after icon_frown.gif

Playing very long games of more than 12 hours is rather dangerous.

I’ll already suffered 2 epilepsy attacks after such marathon games.

According the hospital it’s due FM icon_smile.gif

While it sounds brave and tough, I’ll not encourage or motivate other people to play marathon games.

When I was at university 4 of us started a hotseat game that we played from thursday night until Tuesday morning.

We survived on a cocktail of Pro-Plus and very strong coffee, but if you felt you had to sleep you were forced to go on holiday and take the consequences. I dread to think how many hours that game went for none-stop, I think I had a couple of hour long naps but that was it. Happy days!!

When I was younger I would play constantly with about 4 hours sleep in between. Unfortunetly I have to work these days! but at least every second night I play for about 4 5 hours.

i've done a few 12 hours shifts, probably done a few longer, always with the same words uttered

'just till the next game' or 'i'll just finish this week, then i'll stop'

but as we all know a week is a long time in football icon_biggrin.gif

12-14 hrs I think is the longest session I've had on FM08 and that was while I was off work just after xmas.

Probably about 16 hours, haven't done that for some time though.

Dunno what my best has been in one sitting but my total game time on FM2007 came to like 2 and a half months of my life, scary! lol

I play regularly and used to play even more pre uni days ( I never played it at uni, far too dangerous) but when I think back to the time I spent on it, sometimes 15 hours a day I get sooooo depressed. That's 15 hours playing a GAME! Very depressing.

Do some of you people have a life outside FM? icon_biggrin.gif haha only joking.

My longest stint is probably about 6 hours icon_smile.gif

I had my last day at work on October 5th 2007. I didn't start work until January 21st 2008 (all of this time was paid though icon_razz.gif) and I reckon that I played possibly 16-17 hours a day (10am-2am) for those 3 months. God knows how I managed to keep my girlfriend haha! icon_wink.gif

Fair play boys some impressive stats on here! Racked up a couple of all nighters in Uni but these days Im down to three hours at a time due to the fact that I work in the week and only see the missus on weekends. Thin if i was single I would rack up the hours though icon_wink.gif

recently.... bout 2 in the afternoon, till 9ish at night, only got off for food and toilet lol and wen my gf rang me