FM 2008: The Steaua Bucharest Thread-Champions of Eastern Europe-Citius Altius Fortius

FC Steaua Bucharest is a Romanian professional football club that was created in 1947,they reside in Ghencea, south-west Bucharest. They are the most successful Romanian football team ever in European competitions as well in the Romanian Liga I (23 championship wins).They became the first East European team to win the European Cup being victorious in 1986 European Cup final.They defeated Barcelona 2-0 on penalties,goalkeeper Helmuth Duckadam was a hero,he kept out all of the four penalties.This is a record that never has been equaled.

Here is some footage with the Penalty Shootout:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YM89Gbrwy74&feature=related

The current players are

Goalkeepers

Zapata,Vatca

Defenders Radoi,Ghionea,Baciu,Golanski,Marin,Emeghara,Cistean,Nesu,Baciu,Goian,Rada

Midfielders

O.Petre,Nicolita,Plesan,Cristocea,Dica,Lovin,Croitoru,Eze

Attackers

Neaga,Mendoza,Pepe Moreno,Dayro,Moreno,Surdu,Badea,Habibou

Your GK are ok but I suggest replacing Vatca with a very good young Goalkeeper,as he does not have enough potential for Steaua.

I would recommend buying 2 central defenders that should cope Mirel Radoi and Sorin Ghionea's injuries.Golanski,Nesu,Emeghara are pretty good.

You will need a new anchorman if you choose to play with a DMC.Dica is quite good in AMC position but if you can get something better you should.You should buy new wingers and a new attacker.

You can make money to buy those players buy selling dead wood like:Nicolita,Goian,Croitoru,Vatca,Lovin,Cristocea,Surdu,Plesan,Rada,Baciu,Ninu,Cernea,Eze,Badea

You can get plenty of good players with the sum from their transfers

you should easily atract players from Eastern Europe,you can orientate to Europe too and South America.The African market and the Asian one are not so fruitful like those mentioned before.

The main advantage for transfers is that you can transfer as many foreign players you want.

Foreign count as a non-Eu player(Since 1 January 2007 Romania is a member of EU)

you can only have 5 foreign players in your match squad and only 3 playing in your first eleven

Let's hope that this thread helps lots of people

The Challenge is bring back Steaua where it was in 1986.

Win it all

FC Steaua Bucharest is a Romanian professional football club that was created in 1947,they reside in Ghencea, south-west Bucharest. They are the most successful Romanian football team ever in European competitions as well in the Romanian Liga I (23 championship wins).They became the first East European team to win the European Cup being victorious in 1986 European Cup final.They defeated Barcelona 2-0 on penalties,goalkeeper Helmuth Duckadam was a hero,he kept out all of the four penalties.This is a record that never has been equaled.

Here is some footage with the Penalty Shootout:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YM89Gbrwy74&feature=related

The current players are

Goalkeepers

Zapata,Vatca

Defenders Radoi,Ghionea,Baciu,Golanski,Marin,Emeghara,Cistean,Nesu,Baciu,Goian,Rada

Midfielders

O.Petre,Nicolita,Plesan,Cristocea,Dica,Lovin,Croitoru,Eze

Attackers

Neaga,Mendoza,Pepe Moreno,Dayro,Moreno,Surdu,Badea,Habibou

Your GK are ok but I suggest replacing Vatca with a very good young Goalkeeper,as he does not have enough potential for Steaua.

I would recommend buying 2 central defenders that should cope Mirel Radoi and Sorin Ghionea's injuries.Golanski,Nesu,Emeghara are pretty good.

You will need a new anchorman if you choose to play with a DMC.Dica is quite good in AMC position but if you can get something better you should.You should buy new wingers and a new attacker.

You can make money to buy those players buy selling dead wood like:Nicolita,Goian,Croitoru,Vatca,Lovin,Cristocea,Surdu,Plesan,Rada,Baciu,Ninu,Cernea,Eze,Badea

You can get plenty of good players with the sum from their transfers

you should easily atract players from Eastern Europe,you can orientate to Europe too and South America.The African market and the Asian one are not so fruitful like those mentioned before.

The main advantage for transfers is that you can transfer as many foreign players you want.

Foreign count as a non-Eu player(Since 1 January 2007 Romania is a member of EU)

you can only have 5 foreign players in your match squad and only 3 playing in your first eleven

Let's hope that this thread helps lots of people

The Challenge is bring back Steaua where it was in 1986.

Win it all

Tarane lasa engleza , te chinui prea tare...inca ceva ce bagi tu panarama aia de echipa aici???crezi ca intereseaza pe cineva de junghiul ala de echipa????si ca sa stie si strainii DINAMO BUKAREST >>>> stOAIA BUKAREST

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pancu:

Tarane lasa engleza , te chinui prea tare...inca ceva ce bagi tu panarama aia de echipa aici???crezi ca intereseaza pe cineva de junghiul ala de echipa????si ca sa stie si strainii DINAMO BUKAREST >>>> stOAIA BUKAREST </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is an english site so talk that way. icon13.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pancu:

Tarane lasa engleza , te chinui prea tare...inca ceva ce bagi tu panarama aia de echipa aici???crezi ca intereseaza pe cineva de junghiul ala de echipa????si ca sa stie si strainii DINAMO BUKAREST >>>> stOAIA BUKAREST </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

taranca sunt ma-ta si tactu'

daca nu stii engleza baga manele joaca un NFS o Fifa si iesi de pe forumul asta

n-ai tu treaba cu civilizatia

nu poti sa inveti o cioara limba engleza

Rapid-Steaua 0-3

Steaua-Rapid 0-0 Rapid-Steaua 1-1

Steaua in semifinala

Pancule ai 2 clase de gradinita si IQ unei gaini fara cap adica 0 barat

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C®ouch:

I think I could give them a go later on. What is their budget? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

4 million euro if you say you'll win the Championship

but you can make like 20 from selling players

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Severus_steaua:

Rapid-Steaua 0-3

Steaua in semifinala

Pancule ai 2 clase de gradinita si IQ unei gaini fara cap adica 0 barat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mate really!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by purefun:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Severus_steaua:

Rapid-Steaua 0-3

Steaua in semifinala

Pancule ai 2 clase de gradinita si IQ unei gaini fara cap adica 0 barat </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mate really!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so what do you say purefun will you give it a go?

your Anderlecht defeated our rival Rapid Bucharest some years ago

it was 0-0 in Bucharest and Rapid had on Constant Van den Stock 2-0 at half time and you defetead them with 3-2 it's the european game where Vincent Kompany made his debut.

Dinamo,Rapid,Craiova,Progresul are our rivals but the game info should include CFR Cluj,U Cluj,Poli Timisoara

Steaua is far better than Slavia Prague

they have better players and a fruitful History

and a decent 4 mil euro budget and the stakes are high and the owner is just crazy icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was i even questioning the ability of Steaua? All I said was I'd check them out once i've finished my current save!! They may be better than Slavia but theres a hell of a lot of clubs out there better then Steaua

I'm really tired of this severus caracter...

'mate'...I'm a big Steaua fan myself,but by this attitude of yours really bugs the readers of your threads.

You talk something like Steaua is the most enjoyable,superb,perfect team...and anyone who does not share your opinions or prefferences is wrong...not to mention that you keep on talking thrash about the rivals and reccaling real life results...this is a FM forum FFS.If you wanna be a stupid bitch go to Giulesti and throw the "bricheta"...but if you just wanna have a good chat on this forum,just be fair-play and stop being such a child...

Steaua is Steaua. It doesn't need anybody to plead for its history on a FM forum...real football fans are aware.

About the topic of this thread,I would suggest that you can win the championship and snap a third place in the CL group with the current crop of players...at least, I did.

so go get some rest "mate"

yes you are a big Steaua fan it shows icon_rolleyes.gif

first of all there are no perfect teams in football

I agree Steaua is not perfect,superb or the most enjoyable team but I try to offer to other people the chance of knowing what Steaua is

I guess not all of these players are born in Romania like you,I guess they don't know what's the team roster or who is the coach or I wonder if they know how to spell the name of the team

I agree Steaua is Steaua and it doesn't need anybody to plead for its history but it's my duty as a Steaua BIG fan to offer information about my team in the game

People need to discover new things

I doubt people from Perth,Rio de Janeiro,Veracruz,Los Angeles,Toronto,Abidjan,Cairo,Seoul and other cities and countries and continents heard about Steaua(except Europe and some people who imigrated)

I just support my team and I try to help people who need a new challenge

you should do the same if you are a Steaua fan,support your team

so spread the word Steaua is here icon_smile.gif

Listen. My point was:

-FM forum is not about showing what a big fan you are...you show you are a big fan by travelling with the team and supporting it,which I'm sure you do

-you don't have to fight about the rivalries from our country,even if a poor excuse for a human being like that pancu starts with the trash

-you've done the same by questioning the fact that real madrid shouldn't be anything less than 1st place in that thread about top 10 in football...wich is BS.

On topic, I don't play with teams from Romania anymore. Actually I don't play FM to often because there are many other beatiful things to do in life. Still,I love this game. But,I think the researchers from our country are just not good enough...it is the league with the most mistakes (some of them REALLY stupid). Every year,the same stupid mistakes...I can come with a full list of them if I'm asked and help them,but they are just to 'important' to pay attention.

I have no joy playing a game where Costea is a weaker player in PA and CA than the likes of Elek,Daniel Stan or others. Not to mention the fact that the preffered foot attribute is messed up. Also the preffered position.

I've try to talk to the researchers, but they are just poor football knowers...they don't really understand the game. But this is a general fact in our country,everyone think they know,but they really are ignorants...I hope you,Severus, are not like them and you are not a Steaua fan,but a football fan in the first place,like this English friends from this forums. I enjoy reading their threads,because they are just good football knowers.

That's why I said I'm tired of your "character", because I know you are just passionate and if you put aside the Armata Ultra attitude, you are one hell of a football fan, to which I enjoy talking...

Do you know how to upload saved games to filefront?(I don't),because I would like to see in details how your game with Steaua went.

Also,if you wanna talk about Steaua my messenger ID is andrei_cilly.

O zi buna

this is my Steaua save

I have to mention that I edited the database

version is 8.0.0

modifications I made

I created myself in the game but I didn't abused of this,I didn't use so much this player

I modified Farul's rivals,Steaua is not Farul's rivals

I added a check box as Gigi Becali is a SugarDaddy

I play with 2 managers Farul and Steaua and I don't use them as feeder clubs

I manage each of them separate ways to try to increase the League 1 reputation and the country's reputation

http://s4.transfer.ro/storage/ec5b49efae.zip

• 1 month later...

Archived