patch 11.3

The new patch , i installed it as i had to start a new game anyway as my computer was broke the mother board, so we got a new desktop tower thing with a new mother board.

maybe my mind is playing tricks because i have not played fm for over 4 weeks, but it seems with this patch that the game play in a match has been edited has it like the way the ball is moved about ect.

also is there a way to improve the match play to stop it jumping sometimes mines jumps abit not jump more like slow down for a second sometimes i'm on windows vista now my windows was xp for the last few years.

True.

To many others have experienced the same thing. There is no good reason why the previous versions worked fine and there is occasional lag in 11.3.

did you even read my post?

I bumped that thread as I too was having stuttery/jittery probs with the ME, I updated my OS and graphics drivers and now it's fine...

I say again..

False! :)

did you even read my post?

I bumped that thread as I too was having stuttery/jittery probs with the ME, I updated my OS and graphics drivers and now it's fine...

I say again..

False! :)

Thats good news for you. :)

But not everyone has Win7. And it doesnt explain why 11.1 and 11.2 work fine but 11.3 lags.

I am not concerned about that lag at all. I am just thinking it would be cool if the spinning players would dig holes in the ground. I am more concerned about the lack of "personality" in the way the AI plays football. It is irrelevant wether they are Barcelona, Leeds, Inter or Dag&Red. They play exactly the same football and in the case of lower leagues they succeed at exactly the same things as Messi and Xavi does, when they score.

They will miss passes, tackles, headers, understand what is going on a second later than they should have, and use several seconds to get control of the ball. Fair enough. Then, when the ME animates how they get a goal, my jaw drops in disbelief as they show what a beautiful game football really is. Noone can do what these amateurs accomplishes better than them. I guess this is where Barca got their idea...

It is fairly easy to see immediately which animation sequences give them goals.

But I digress... those extended lags happens now and then on my computer too. And FM10 on my old computer also had these moments. Maybe it is, as suggested above, the anti-virus programs starting a scan?

how do i updater my garphics card abnd i seen your thread i don't get the players running on the spot but sometimes when a player goes to pass the ball the game so down for a few seconds like its jolting.

how do i updater my garphics card abnd i seen your thread i don't get the players running on the spot but sometimes when a player goes to pass the ball the game so down for a few seconds like its jolting.

Windows Update found the updated graphics drivers, if it hasn't found it on yours perhaps there isn't one available? Mine uses an Nvidia chip...

Windows Update found the updated graphics drivers, if it hasn't found it on yours perhaps there isn't one available? Mine uses an Nvidia chip...

did you get it updated for free and how to i check to see if there is any. i used a scan thing that looked at my drivers there ikt said all 11 are ancient how can that be as we only got this desktop tower from the shop a few days ago.

did you get it updated for free and how to i check to see if there is any. i used a scan thing that looked at my drivers there ikt said all 11 are ancient how can that be as we only got this desktop tower from the shop a few days ago.

I let Windows Update install it...

dunno about the issue with the tower, maybe your shop didn't know that there were updated drivers available? If you are running windows, just go to start>all programs>windows update and let it check for you...

I let Windows Update install it...

dunno about the issue with the tower, maybe your shop didn't know that there were updated drivers available? If you are running windows, just go to start>all programs>windows update and let it check for you...

well the tower thing is packhard bell and the shop was a computer shop that fixes computers he told my mum the tower was new and it only cost her 100 pounds so maybe it was an older version.

I've been using it nearly 2 months now and i've not experienced any change in my computer and FM runs a lot better.

ok and do you get a smoth game play as if it was real life football. also will it not mess up my computer if its closing files and changing stuff

Just out of curiousity. What graphics cards do people have where they are not having any problems with the ME?

I've got an ATI Radeon HD 5450 gc and can't seem to get the match engine working properly.

Mine is just a generic GeForce GT 220 - cheap, crappy and affordable. does the job fine :p

Archived