FM11 : Alexey Rudenok

Chalky1989

I holidayed to 2020, and eventually took over Barcelona. In their lineup I found this absolute gem of a player who has been banging them in on a regular basis for me, who at the start of the game was a young teen. Afraid I don't have any screenshot of him at the start of his career at BATE, but this thread is about showcasing his future potential

Aged 28 in 2021

b7fngx.jpg

History

bi5tfq.jpg

As you can see, he's a physical beast. His past transfer fees are there to give you a guide. I just have never seen him mentioned on the boards before so thought he deserved his own thread!

Got this guy for my Zhemchuzhina game in Russia. Hes still only 18 and still abit rough round the edges, but scores for fun for the belarus youth teams. Hes got a few goals for me this season aswell.

Didnt know he was a gem until i seen a thread on another site saying he was one to watch on the game.

Nice to know iv got a future sellable asset!

• 1 month later...

rudenok.jpg

I just came on here to post about this guy and saw I was beaten by a couple of months. Looks like a brilliant player for the 400k Schalke signed him from BATE for on my game. Would like a crack at developing him properly as usually we can do a better job than the AI.

• 5 years later...

Archived