How to load Africa, Central America and Asia players?

jschia

Hi all- I'm new to FM 2011 and my last experience with an FM game was the 2007 version. I just recently started a FM 2011 game with a large database and noticed that there was no option to load all players from each country as there was in FM 2007. Once in the game I noticed there were almost no players available from African, Central American or Asian club teams. Is there a way in FM 2011 to load all of these players? After a few seasons it also appeared very few newgens were created in the above mentioned regions. Has anyone noticed this and is it fixable?

When you start a new game. Select the nations you want loaded. Click next & then select leagues you wanted loaded as usual. Before clicking next look where it says start game in, database ect. Click on the large database & then custom. Then add and then select the specifics which you want to add to your game. For game speed I would add players with national reputation in central america, all the asian & african options (east, north ect).

Archived