FM 11: Jelle Vossen

wanderer89

Apologies if there's already a thread for this lad, but found him on mine & a mates network save, he's from Genk in the Belgium leagues, not sure if you need them loaded to find him, he'd scored a hat full for them, every save I've got, I've checked him out, seems to score wherever he goes, I've just signed him for my Liverpool save, this is him, bare in mind it's at the start of the game, I know his physical stats may put you off but he's got decent mental stats, and at 21, I think he could develop in to a fairly good striker, my scout said he has the potential to be as good as Suarez.

Here's a screenshot of him:

JelleVossenProfile_Attributes.png

No idea on his PA, perhaps a kind soul here could provide us with it :p

Hope this thread manages to help a few of you, I know I've been helped on here a lot, so trying to put something back in to the community so to speak :p

I have him at Coventry in the Premier League and he's done well. Usually play him as a Defensive Forward in partnership with somebody else and he scores quite a few. It's a shame his physical stats are so poor though, else he'd be world class. He also seems pretty injury-prone, or at least he has been for me. I do love players with great mental stats though... he'll make a great tutor for the youngsters in a few years.

He has a biit of room for improvement though, so you could probably get his physical stats up a fair bit with some intensive training. He spent the first season under the AI at Newcastle in my save and they're a bit better (12 for Acceleration and 13 for Pace I can remember off the top of my head). My assman reckons he still has another half star of potential left in him too.

Oh dear... did you sign this guy from an old folks home?

Them physicals are awful :(

Mentally he looks very good though, can finish/tackle... the next Dion Dublin!

First 3 games for me, he scored 2 & won a penalty, but then got snapped and is now out for 3 weeks lol, a promising start. It is a shame about his physical attributes cause he could have been a beast. I've found that playing him as a poacher works well, because he has relatively high OTB, Anticipation & Positioning, mixed together with his composure & finishing, makes him quite lethal.

This man is so great compared to his value.....

For the first year in Liverpool club, fan so exciting to me for the transfer. Buy him about 1 mil ++.

I have tried him at Liverpool and he give great job.... now I have sell him about 7 mil. since i get another replacement - Veclac Kadlec - wonderkid that I really admired... :-)

What patch are you using for those screenies?

On my save, which was started under 11.2.1. he has TOP physical stats, so much so he can play MC as a natural position. Was gonna sign him, but Forest and their billions got hold of him first. He reminds me of a Belgian Alan Smith.

Archived