how long does it take to become a club legend?

It does vary but I would expect you'd need to play the game a lot more as Man Utd to become a legend. I'm an icon at Man City after the end of the sixth season (though might've been since last year, can't remember). Basically won the maximum amount of trophies though.

At Liverpool and I was Club Icon by March 2012. That was only after winning the Premiership once, 2 fa cups, 2 league cups & 1 Europa League. However, can't manage yet to step up from Icon to legend

The amount of success you have to have in order to become an icon is going to vary from club to club simply because they have different expected levels of success and different histories of success. Basically if you look at a club like Man U then you need to win a whole lot of trophies to become a legend simply because with the players and resources you have winning silverware is expected. Additionally, United's list of club legends includes some rather impressive managers so to become a legend yourself you'll have to compile a similar record as those guys.

By contrast, a winning few competitions as a much smaller club is going to have a much greater impact on your status simply because they have much lower expectations and it's unlikely that they've ever had another manager who acheived nearly as much as you have.

In the Premier League with Darlington and not in the favoured personnel...

Surely you would have your own statue outside the stadium if that happened in real life..But Seriously though that sucks... Winning trophies is the best way i guess but for a small side like Darlington should be enough to to get you recognised with a good feat like that...

Archived