he_man2003

How to rest players between int. caps?

7 posts in this topic

Hi all,

If I manage a nantional team, how can I rest my players between the games?

Sorry for this stupid question, but I couldn't find anywhere to rest my players unless they are my club's players.

Thanks

The reason is because you can't. It's down to each club if they want to rest the players or not as they are signed to the club and the club pay there wages. No national manager can decide to rest a player unless he doesn't pick him for the next international game.

I see where the OP is coming from.

2 internationals in 6 days - the players train in between don't they?

Don't think you can alter the training for international management though.

The reason is because you can't. It's down to each club if they want to rest the players or not as they are signed to the club and the club pay there wages. No national manager can decide to rest a player unless he doesn't pick him for the next international game.

where did pull that from..

i havent done international management in FM11 but is there training for international teams? I didnt think there was but its been years since i took charge of a national team.

i havent done international management in FM11 but is there training for international teams? I didnt think there was but its been years since i took charge of a national team.

No they don't allow you training in with the national teams it's just another aspect of the International management side of the game that's in need of a overhaul.

Please SI sort this all out it's been years now.

so basically there is no need to rest players, because technically they are resting between games anyway?

I think international training would have to be set up differently from normal league team training, maybe its something they are working on for a future version, there was a big training overhaul this year so maybe its going to come for FM12.