Mr Hough Complete Dominance 11.3

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, my FC Kobenhavn game, I got into 1/8 of Champions League, had a 0:2 loss against Valencia in the first leg, second leg I used your tactic (after a crappy 2:2 draw with a mid-table club in the league), and I destroyed them 3:0. Ok ok I did get two corner goals (changed far post to near post), but stlll I had 16 shots vs their 5, and 7 on target against their 0. So I kinda deserved to win, but damn, not bad.

Continuation. I got AC Milan in quarter final. Home game 0:0, away 1:1, thus I got my ass promoted to semi finals. Still season one mind you. Also it's worth noting that both of those Milan games were very even and honestly either side could win.

Haters gonna hate, I actually think that this tactic gives me the best results so far in 11.3 and I'll definetly be working on build the team more around correct stats from OP. Thanks Mr Hough, keep up the good work.

I started a new game with Partizan Belgrade to test brobs17 ultimate tactic at first but after going 1:3 against AIK in first leg switched to Mr Hough's one and won 4:1, my AMC Ilic scored 4 goals.

So i will now continue to test it further

http://i53.tinypic.com/jt887q.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/16k5lky.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/30cq1i8.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/se50yt.jpg

Why do people insist on blabbering about brobs17 tactic in houghs thread?

Just keep it out please. Make a brobs17vshough instead of pestering everyone with your opinions about a different tactic than the one being presented in this thread.

Continuation. I got AC Milan in quarter final. Home game 0:0, away 1:1, thus I got my ass promoted to semi finals. Still season one mind you. Also it's worth noting that both of those Milan games were very even and honestly either side could win.

Haters gonna hate, I actually think that this tactic gives me the best results so far in 11.3 and I'll definetly be working on build the team more around correct stats from OP. Thanks Mr Hough, keep up the good work.

Got Man Utd, my old friends from group phase, as semi-final opponents. Won first leg at home 1:0, I think I can make it to the final. Will report back after that.

Man Utd completely dominated me in the rematch, but only managed to win 2:1 so I got promoted on away goals again :D

How did you do in the championship?

You mean the league? Nothing to talk about tbh, my team was much better than the rest of the league by far even without any transfers so I dominated it easily.

I used brobs tactic while waiting for Mr Hough to release this tactic. Brobs tactic a huge percentage of the goals are rebounds, well that is how it seemed to me. Also a lot of the matches i won with Brobs tactic where high scoring games that could have gone either way. I have found so far with Mr Houghs tactis that i am wining a lot of 1 and 2 nils, and the oposition are not getting a sniff.

Congratulations! I remember when John Barnes left Celtic and I thought "Nobody on the planet will ever be as utterly hopeless as that man has just been." He only lost 9 matches. You sir, have proved me wrong :-)

Funny how this tactic doesn't seem to be working for some people, and for a reason people having success with it seem to think the other are just stupid.

Wonder if people have been trying it with teams other than United Madrid or Inter...

Funny how this tactic doesn't seem to be working for some people, and for a reason people having success with it seem to think the other are just stupid.

Wonder if people have been trying it with teams other than United Madrid or Inter...

I just won Champions League as a first season Fc Kobenhavn using this, in case you missed a post on this page. Which is what everyone can get if they stop playing Transfer Manager and start doing proper man management.

The 4-1-2-2-1 tactic that had given me awesome resukts with Tottenham and Wolves i have made this into a 4-1-2-3 with some tweaks here and there and i'm rocking.

I'll upload screens tomorrow cos i am at work at the minute.

I happen to have many good strikers in my squad, could you upload the tweaks, or just descrive what you did?

I happen to have many good strikers in my squad, could you upload the tweaks, or just descrive what you did?

I'm still testing, I'll be releasing it as a Full Tactic in the Next few days.

Mr. H, are you having a lot of problems defending free kicks as well? I concede pretty much all the time from free kicks but not so much from corners. In fact I would say that most of my goals conceded are from free kicks crossed into the box.

This isn't anything to do with your tactic as I haven't tried it yet, it's just a general observation on 11.3.

Mr H, I have had ok results with your tactic. Of 10 games played, 7 wins, 2 draws nd a loss. Not bad but when I was using Matt's 442, my average for the season was 9 wins and a draw. I might just need to give more time for the tactic to work I suppose but can I understand what were the results that you were getting when you tested this tactic? Particularly, does this tactic lend itself to high number of goals but also a fair number of conceded gaols or a lower number of goals but little to no conceeded. Based on the feedback so far, it seems to go both ways so I was wondering what your take on this was.

I just think certain tactics don't suit certain managers. And if you're switching to a new tactic there's always the chance you haven't got suitable players. Personally, it has worked wonders for me at Fulham.

englishpremierdivisioniu.png

At first I wasn't convinced, and I seemed to be having similar problems to others here. But once the match prep was fluid and my new signings had settled down we really started to build up good form. For context, while it may be 2020 my Fulham side are a pretty similar stature to today's Fulham. Last season we finished 16th (I took over half way through) and this season we were tipped to finish 15th. My squad is decent, but nothing special (aside from Neymar who i managed to sign on a free!).

Each to their own, but I think if you have the right players for the roles and persist with this setup, it should work.

I just think certain tactics don't suit certain managers. And if you're switching to a new tactic there's always the chance you haven't got suitable players. Personally, it has worked wonders for me at Fulham.

englishpremierdivisioniu.png

At first I wasn't convinced, and I seemed to be having similar problems to others here. But once the match prep was fluid and my new signings had settled down we really started to build up good form. For context, while it may be 2020 my Fulham side are a pretty similar stature to today's Fulham. Last season we finished 16th (I took over half way through) and this season we were tipped to finish 15th. My squad is decent, but nothing special (aside from Neymar who i managed to sign on a free!).

Each to their own, but I think if you have the right players for the roles and persist with this setup, it should work.

where you playing neymar?

well i was playing as doncaster rovers in the first season, it maybe my players but it just isnt working for me. i never once mentioned it was a bad tactic and the smiley at the end of your post doesnt cover up that unwarranted post against me rekoil.

USING MR HOUGHS NEW TACTIC,IT'S THE BEST ON FM 2011 NOW FOR SURE,HE IS THE TACTIC MASTER OF FM,FACT.

ManUtdvTottenhamSplitView.png

STARTED USING AFTER CHELSEA GAME,WAS USING BROBS BUT DID NOT LIKE IT WASN'T PERFORMING AND MR HOUGHS DID INSTANTLY

ManchesterUnitedManUtd_Fixtures.png

FulhamvManUtdSplitView.png

THIS RESULT WAS JUST AWESOME,TACTIC IS GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH

ChelseavManUtdSplitView.png

4-1-2-3

This tactic isn't all that outstanding in my testing 8(

Seems like narrow 4-3-3's do better in 11.3 in general. Could you try to develop something for a narrow 4-3-3, Mr Hough? Think you'll have an easier time developing something good. By narrow I mean flat 4, 3 center mids and 3 strikers in narrow formation.

Ok I was about to give up on the game aswelll..Until Dave gave me his latest 4123 to test..I thought to myself here we go again..But I was wrong..Best tactic ive used..Better the the 10.3 version..

unledh.png

League cup against leeds...Im two divisions under them..Best result Ive seen for a while...Perhaps a diablo