433 11.3 Amazing tactic

im testing with swansea..to start with the first 8 games i think i won 1 game ..but ive stuck with it and ive only lost 1 in my past 15 games....scoring for fun but letting a few in aswell....ill finish the season off sparks and post table for ya

cheers

yes i think it does that some time to settel ....but the scoring was so good thats why i had to post it up for others to test ....

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up Dated with new defence settings 21th may

I wasnt fully happy with the defending side off things so iv made some small changes to the defence

all u need to do is download the tactic again .. tight-marking has been taken off for all players plus a change to the D-Line

http://www.newfootballmanager.info/wingersfm2011.php

OMG ......this latest tactic of your is frigging awesome mate it feels like cheating ...im scoring 4 goals a game with .....my last game it was 0-0 and my striker was sent off after 20 mins so i just left the formation the same...FT 4-0 .....my RW scored a hattrick .....well done Sparks

OMG ......this latest tactic of your is frigging awesome mate it feels like cheating ...im scoring 4 goals a game with .....my last game it was 0-0 and my striker was sent off after 20 mins so i just left the formation the same...FT 4-0 .....my RW scored a hattrick .....well done Sparks

it does score loads .. i think iv hit something here ...

Rooney08, who is it defensivly?

I used it with Blackpool mid-season after holidaying with another tactic. I was in last place and a large lack of confidence throughtout the players. Beat Villa in my game, but the was lossing to Chelsea 0-5 at half time in the following game. So was bit shocked, so stopped but it was unfair as I gave it no chance :)

Rooney08, who is it defensivly?

I used it with Blackpool mid-season after holidaying with another tactic. I was in last place and a large lack of confidence throughtout the players. Beat Villa in my game, but the was lossing to Chelsea 0-5 at half time in the following game. So was bit shocked, so stopped but it was unfair as I gave it no chance :)

your find that will happen if your players are not use to the tactic ... give it a few games ... say at lease 10 ...you can save your game before hand in case it doesnt work out for your team

I must say, offensive-wise this winger tactic is simply OUT OF THIS WORLD!

I'm managing Wolfsburg in Bundesliga, and here's my striker's stats and attributes:

capturadeecr20110528155.png

He's a reasonable striker, but nowhere near compared to Bayern's or Leverkusen's strikers. Still, he's got 48 goals in 35 starts... insane!!

I've had decent results with the Tri-Star tactics, but this winger one is simply outstanding! I'm conceding more goals than on the tri-star ones, but I always manage to outscore my opponents with this overwhelming offence!

Truly amazing work tattoman, congratulations and thank you!

hey sparks. im keep going back to this tactic as i will admit its the best tactic there is easy...im with peterborough and top after 15 games scoring for fun :))

how you getting on mate ..have you made any tweaks ??

I'm impressed to see how solid this tactic is both offensively and defensively, all the team is working as a unit like the OP said, i started using this tactic in the beggining of my 4th season on Man City (dream team with players like Cavani, Neymar, Paulo Henrique, Pastore, Chiellini etc) my team got much better after using it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can I just ask a general question? How are people managing to look at the Tactics Sharing Centre subforum, whenever i click on it, it takes me to that Sega Pass issue page. Only when I click on the latest updated thread can I get access. Sorry to post here but am struggling.

Its a 4-2-3-1 Set-up My Front man Scored 44 goals which is out standing when u look at him

Ok after working on this tactic for 3 weeks now i am happy to release it for you all to try .

it has been very hard to get a wingers tactic to work on football-manager-2011

This tactic will score you loads off goals that i am sure .

where its been hard is trying to get the defence side off things spot on iv done much work in that area of the tactic.

its not water tight by any means . but the more that try it out and give good feed back the better

now ill show you some screenshots off how its been .

bearing in mind changes have been made though the season with the defence side off things .

Get your team talks right

1 Updated 20th May use Team blend all though pr-season on average and at the start of the season.

Then set to What you find that works best

2 look to make subs on or after 75mins .

3 Do not use any OI .

4 stick to man managering your players at half time look for low rateing players and say prove a point or dissapointed.

pleased to players with 7.9 rating and above, and disappointed with players with 6.1 and below.

If you cannot pick prove a point then say im dissapointed for players under 6.4. But for players with low morale then its no pressure which i use at the start off a match for low morale players. Very good morale and above i say nothing.

for cup games you can use for the fans.

Players needed

5 Full-backs need to have good stamina as well has the CM/ LCM/RCM

6 The LCM & RCM good at passing,stamina,workrate,teamwork,tackling

7 the front man good pace and finninshing

8 use a standard pitch size

9 if you follow these very quick n easy steps your find that you should be on your way to winning

Wingers Tactic : http://www.gamefront.com/files/20661926/%28_NEW-SPARKS-MASTERS-WINGERS_%29%2B1+%28Q.P.R.%2C+Nov+2011%29.tac

Hello, I tried this tactic and it works pretty well ... win 10 games and tied 1 ... in addition to winning the first division in Argentina ..

It is about time to make signings and I would like to know what kinds of players needed for tactics .. thanks:)

Sorry for my English, I am Argentine .. I am using a translator: P

Archived