Sports Interactive Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preveza

433 11.3 Amazing tactic

no iv not done an up to date one on that tactic .. but it will come good because others have had great joy with that tactic in the lower leagues .. all i can add is

look at the 2 cb set-ups .. have one to mark tall player and the other to mark small player . your dm typ to man mark ...one off the forwards to stay up and one to have edge of box/area every one els set to go back apart from fbs on the post

Thanks Tattoman65 and yes I have faith it will come good. I'll review the players I have in certain positions. I seem to have quite a short squad which doesn't help the situation. Thanks for the speedy replies though, much appreciated.

passing,first touch, creativity

Great! Thanks for the info. I am looking forward to using this tactic on a new save with Blackpool

just an update m8 for my bromley side played 32 won 26 drew 5 and lost just 1

and the one lost was in the fa cup(dnt really mind tho wasnt gony win it anyway its not that good of a tactic lol), granted it was against tooting and mitcham who i should have beaten but that was my fault for playing 7 players from my u18s squad (i was getting cocky because of how good my squad was doing) great tactic m8

i cant wait to play fm again lol

thanks again

just an update m8 for my bromley side played 32 won 26 drew 5 and lost just 1

and the one lost was in the fa cup(dnt really mind tho wasnt gony win it anyway its not that good of a tactic lol), granted it was against tooting and mitcham who i should have beaten but that was my fault for playing 7 players from my u18s squad (i was getting cocky because of how good my squad was doing) great tactic m8

i cant wait to play fm again lol

thanks again

please to hear the tri-star is working that low down in the leauges

Currently using Direct Passing and increased the tempo by 1 notch - players get less tired, with keeping the same efficiency as well as creating numerous clear-cut chances

WHY OH WHY LOL

end of season update got knocked out both cups with my bromley side but not to worry

the most heartbroken thing ever happened in the league tho

i have never went a league campaign unbeaten and i came so close with this tactic

last game of the season i was drawing 1-1 until the 93 minute then my goalkeeper scores an own goal and i lost 2-1

waaaaaaaaaaaa lol

again m8 have to say love this tactic

Very Good Tactics.

The only thing: you should regroup in case opponent makes desperate actions to save the match. When my opponent makes all out attack, my team concedes. :(

Very Good Tactics.

The only thing: you should regroup in case opponent makes desperate actions to save the match. When my opponent makes all out attack, my team concedes. :(

depends which tactic your useing .... but try to put back arrows on both FB in the last few mins or so ..to stop them going forward and leaveing you short

WHY OH WHY LOL

end of season update got knocked out both cups with my bromley side but not to worry

the most heartbroken thing ever happened in the league tho

i have never went a league campaign unbeaten and i came so close with this tactic

last game of the season i was drawing 1-1 until the 93 minute then my goalkeeper scores an own goal and i lost 2-1

waaaaaaaaaaaa lol

again m8 have to say love this tactic

please to hear its working well

Well finally managed to complete season and what an end of season it was as you can see by the 2 pics below. I know I am playing with the Titans database but I still have Troy Brown, Mark Kennedy, Grant Leadbitter, David Norris and Damien Delaney in my Ipswich side with the latter 2 as 2 of my subs. Couldn't believe I beat Arsenal in FA Cup Final especially as they had won the Premier League. Great great work tattoman65.

leaguetablef.png

fixtures.png

Well finally managed to complete season and what an end of season it was as you can see by the 2 pics below. I know I am playing with the Titans database but I still have Troy Brown, Mark Kennedy, Grant Leadbitter, David Norris and Damien Delaney in my Ipswich side with the latter 2 as 2 of my subs. Couldn't believe I beat Arsenal in FA Cup Final especially as they had won the Premier League. Great great work tattoman65.

leaguetablef.png

fixtures.png

looks great

Hi tattoman65,

Just wanted to say that these tactics are fantastic. I have been using a mixture of the sparks master control 4-3-3 and the Tri Star V 2 in my career save with Sheffield Wednesday. I walked League 1 and The Championship in consecutive seasons scoring 100+ goals and gaining 100+ points in the process.

1st season in the EPL and I finished 3rd. Unbelievable. Lets see how these hold up in the Champions League.

Thanks again.

Hi tattoman65,

Just wanted to say that these tactics are fantastic. I have been using a mixture of the sparks master control 4-3-3 and the Tri Star V 2 in my career save with Sheffield Wednesday. I walked League 1 and The Championship in consecutive seasons scoring 100+ goals and gaining 100+ points in the process.

1st season in the EPL and I finished 3rd. Unbelievable. Lets see how these hold up in the Champions League.

Thanks again.

thats great stuff there ..nice one

tried for 2 seasons with Genoa and Aston Villa, having very good squads - nowhere near Diablo tactic, just midtable rubbish. Inconsistent and boring football. Franky Blitz tactic is still the best but unfortunately he has not done any tweaks for 11.3

im having great results with this tactic started using 10 games in with original millwall squad just 2 free signing and current form is 13 wins 3 draws 3 defeats, currently 11 unbeaten in league

using the original sparks masters control 11.3

im having great results with this tactic started using 10 games in with original millwall squad just 2 free signing and current form is 13 wins 3 draws 3 defeats, currently 11 unbeaten in league

using the original sparks masters control 11.3

nice one sparks-masters control has worked out really well for the CHAMPIONSHIP teams

Nice, what formation is it?

at the moment its a 4.2.3.1 thats with 2 CM 2 Wingers 1 ACM 1 Front man

Sparks take your time with the wingers tactic mate. Im sure you can get it as close to a diablo as possible

PS Send me the tactic via PM so I can test :)

4231 is my favourite shape so hopefully I can make a few tweaks to it aswell

Can we see some screenshots of results you have had with this new tactic?

Steve

Can we see some screenshots of results you have had with this new tactic?

Steve

work is still ongoing ..and once finnished ill post the results as allways .. no point posting results now because the tactic is not ready

im working on my own wingers tactic at the moment just started another game with My Team Promoted Norwich City.......we'll see your team next season sparks ;)

im working on my own wingers tactic at the moment just started another game with My Team Promoted Norwich City.......we'll see your team next season sparks ;)

that depends on the FA hearing today with the out come on friday ..

i am getting bored with winning all the time now /.... roll on fm12

Whch tactic. Screenshots wouldnt hurt mate. Back up your cocky attitude with your 'diablo' tactic

Whch tactic. Screenshots wouldnt hurt mate. Back up your cocky attitude with your 'diablo' tactic

therea loads of photos on the site ..

Just playing with you mate :p

Are you close on a release?

Just playing with you mate :p

Are you close on a release?

the wingers tactic im working on is a real night mear ...just when i think iv cracked it it goes pairs up .. but latley iv been playing my saved game just useing my tri-star

but ill try the wingers one again soon

awesome sparks mate .........ill start a new game myself just to use ya new tactic's ill report back soon :)

awesome sparks mate .........ill start a new game myself just to use ya new tactic's ill report back soon :)

thanks report back your results

just wanna add that the Attacking Movement in match perp is manily for home games ..

set to Attacking Movement for home games and defenceive pos for away games

Diablo? :p Is it better then the tri star?

AWESOME .......gonna give this ago now ....and i will report back with feed back as ive been working on a wingers tactic myself ;)

Great tactic, mate! I may have been too critical towards your previous efforts but this one is a Beauty. My 28-game winning streak with Lille says it all

Great tactic, mate! I may have been too critical towards your previous efforts but this one is a Beauty. My 28-game winning streak with Lille says it all

wow that was a quick 28 games

I was going to give this tactic a test at my local Shakhtar Donetsk but I think it will be TOO easy to win... Had never thought the defense would be so tight and strong given only two dmcs at the disposal

im testing with swansea..to start with the first 8 games i think i won 1 game ..but ive stuck with it and ive only lost 1 in my past 15 games....scoring for fun but letting a few in aswell....ill finish the season off sparks and post table for ya

cheers