433 11.3 Amazing tactic

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it depends what season your in ... but a few tips would be have pace up front ... if your CB/FB are good at marking then make em mark tigtly ..

what you gotto remenber is that a tactic is just a template .. for each player you have you need to work out what he is good at or bad at .. ie you can take off run with ball ...or cross ball ... and so on ... you dont need to change to tactic shape just maybe the things your players do with the ball

tattooman 65: i very rearly write anything on the forum, but here it goes;

i have read alot of threds and this is what works for me with regards to OI & teamtalks:

Teamtalk: you have faith pre & half time. (select every player, then you have faith)

full time 6.9 or less not good enough

6.9-7.4 well done

7.4- delighted

The players never get upset, and the more respected you are as a manager the more boost the players get. normally minimum 3-4 players will get a sort of morale boost

I have tryed this use the faith team talk in the past .... but found i got hammered ... iv run some test useing it .... and trust me it does not work ....

emm sorry milan kid .. ill take that back ... becuase the test i was doing was only useing you have the faith at half time and not at the start ...

ill do a test again ...useing it at the start and half time ...

i am working on my new tactic which is a 4-3-1-2 set up useing a AM i just love to play around with the tactic to try make it 100%

the new tactic will be called Tri-Star for use with .ok .to good teams with a Media Prediction of mid table

Hi, i also tested this tactic in Serbian league, at the moment i am on 8th place and since i used this tactic my score is 5wins 5 draws and 1 lose. I am receiving too much goals and almost all through the flanks. Opp player goes through the flank, my defenders goes on him and then stay always another opp player completely alone in front of my goal. I think that zonal marking simple dont work with my team. I will try with man marking, because i used that in my old tactic.

Hi, i also tested this tactic in Serbian league, at the moment i am on 8th place and since i used this tactic my score is 5wins 5 draws and 1 lose. I am receiving too much goals and almost all through the flanks. Opp player goes through the flank, my defenders goes on him and then stay always another opp player completely alone in front of my goal. I think that zonal marking simple dont work with my team. I will try with man marking, because i used that in my old tactic.

which tactic are you useing ...

I think the Sparks-Master Contorl 11.3 would be better for u in that league ...

Just a update on team talks .. after running some test i would advise not to use

you have faith at the start & half time. (select every player, then you have faith) not on patch 11.3 at lease .. it clearly dosent work ..

so stick to man managering your players ..

if i cannot pick prove a point .. then i say im dissapointed .. for players under 6.4 so 6.3 but for players with low morale.. then its no pressure which i use at the start off a match for low morale players ..very good morale and above i say nothing

I don't use this tactic but I browse different threads from time to time and noticed you guys were having problems with Team Talks.

I recommend Wolfsong's Team Talk guide 2010, it still works brilliantly for FM11.

I dont not agree with that ... team talks on patch 11.3 are very much morale based ..

i have run countless test .. you should not use the same team talk for every player .. this is so so important

maybe Wolfsong's Team Talk guide was ok befre patch 11.3 but trust me it no longer stands

which tactic are you useing ...

I think the Sparks-Master Contorl 11.3 would be better for u in that league ...

I used at first master control and now scorpio. I find that scorpio work little better to me, because it was too obvious that my team cant play short pass game as it is by sparks-master-control. they are not kind of some top players but they do possesion very well. I have very high possesion and also against better teams. I am also not sure about OI. I find that when i sometimes marked some Opps tight it worked well.

I used at first master control and now scorpio. I find that scorpio work little better to me, because it was too obvious that my team cant play short pass game as it is by sparks-master-control. they are not kind of some top players but they do possesion very well. I have very high possesion and also against better teams. I am also not sure about OI. I find that when i sometimes marked some Opps tight it worked well.

what kind of team talks do you use ...

what kind of team talks do you use ...

Normally,i didnt use team talks at all. I tried few times, but really i couldnt notice that they are playing somehow better. at last game against red star i said them that pressure is off and they won 2:0 but game was awfull. I had possesion but i couldnt make some real possibility to score. I scored with some long range shot and after one free kick. I think that was my only two shots in target, so i won with little bit of luck. But Opp. played also not so well.

Normally,i didnt use team talks at all. I tried few times, but really i couldnt notice that they are playing somehow better. at last game against red star i said them that pressure is off and they won 2:0 but game was awfull. I had possesion but i couldnt make some real possibility to score. I scored with some long range shot and after one free kick. I think that was my only two shots in target, so i won with little bit of luck. But Opp. played also not so well.

your doing the right thing with team talks . say little unless morale is low ...

also use Match Preparation Team blend set it higher if need be

I'm trying your 4-3-3 control extreme tactic and i'm getting some great results so far although the tactic isnt even fully learned :thup:

Looks very stable in defense as well, wasnt expecting that with this formation!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Has anyone "translated" this tactic to the new style to use shouts?

good news, u will release soon??

hopefully today ... im useing it with my save QPR game .. and im about to go unbeaten for over 50 games ... over 2 seasons .. i cant beleave it myself .. so i just keep going thinking it will all end ... will i changed the name to the new diablo but im sure ill get shot down for it

Sparks after testing for about 10 games I found the best way is to say nothing before the game, but then use your assman at half time and full time...I won all my friendlies with Exeter City, and have won the first two league games so far

Let me know what other things we should try...aka how we should approach team talks, match prep, pitch size etc.

your doing the right thing with team talks . say little unless morale is low

So stick to man managering your players at half time look for low rateing players and say prove a point or dissapointed.

If you cannot pick prove a point then say im dissapointed for players under 6.4. But for players with low morale then its no pressure which i use at the start off a match for low morale players. Very good morale and above i say nothing.

hopefully today ... im useing it with my save QPR game .. and im about to go unbeaten for over 50 games ... over 2 seasons .. i cant beleave it myself .. so i just keep going thinking it will all end ... will i changed the name to the new diablo but im sure ill get shot down for it

why dont you put, absolutely out of this world kick butt destroy everything thing in site tactic, lol, if you want to say diablo, go for it, as long as you think your tactic is good enough, then it doesnt matter people say, poor laffles on fm base for his new diablo, as you may have seen. its funny iv fell out of love with this game, i went back to tyring cm0304 with the diablo, i rem back in the days it was amazing but playing the game and that tactic, i was like WTF, its not how i remembered.

final note, we live in a world where people are very critical and dont give people a chance, so good luck to you..

why dont you put, absolutely out of this world kick butt destroy everything thing in site tactic, lol, if you want to say diablo, go for it, as long as you think your tactic is good enough, then it doesnt matter people say, poor laffles on fm base for his new diablo, as you may have seen. its funny iv fell out of love with this game, i went back to tyring cm0304 with the diablo, i rem back in the days it was amazing but playing the game and that tactic, i was like WTF, its not how i remembered.

final note, we live in a world where people are very critical and dont give people a chance, so good luck to you..

its not just about tactics now days .. players morale plays a big part .. plus other things ..

but you get them other things right then diablo it can be ... i really think that useing players morale is key to what to say ./. team talks

Over half way through my season with Spurs, switched to this tactic and beat Bolton 5-1 away. Like the way chances were created :) And yes it is only 1 result, will keep you up to date. Just wondered tattoman65, does your assistant manager attend press conferences?

You went over required attributes a bit vaguely, so let me just confirm a few things.

Defensive fullbacks. Passing type, crossing type, mixed, or doesn't matter?

CBs need pace or it doesn't matter?

Same from AMC, needs to have Pace or is it enough if he's technically gifted?

Strikers are basically both Poachers?

You went over required attributes a bit vaguely, so let me just confirm a few things.

Defensive fullbacks. Passing type, crossing type, mixed, or doesn't matter?

CBs need pace or it doesn't matter?

Same from AMC, needs to have Pace or is it enough if he's technically gifted?

Strikers are basically both Poachers?

well CB need to be good at reading the game i guess ,... but i started with bog stander CB

AMC yes good passer ball player that can set up play ...

both forwards are like poacher typs i guess ...

but go with the stander attributes for each roll .. because thats how my team started ...

iv only pointed out what to look for ie: pace for fb

and so on as iv listed

Over half way through my season with Spurs, switched to this tactic and beat Bolton 5-1 away. Like the way chances were created :) And yes it is only 1 result, will keep you up to date. Just wondered tattoman65, does your assistant manager attend press conferences?

yes my assisant does the press conferences . iv never really attend them myself

Archived