433 11.3 Amazing tactic

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its still early days to show results ... like most tactics they need to be tested over a few seasons ..a lot of tactics start out well then go pairs up a lot off folk are putting the fm2011 in the bin ... but i am hopefull with the new tactic

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20193368/ZIPPEDDU+STANDARD+%28Cagliari%2C+Ago+2010%29.tac

can someone could tell me what do you think about players role. I'm trying to get the best out the wizard version but I do not undestand the role of some player. for example the to middlefield sould be advanced playmaker attack or central middlefield attack. The strikers on the side are supporting ?????

please help

has anyone tried the last version?I am using it with palermo default squad first season and results : 7P 2W 3D 2L...lost in europa league at home to maribor ????? come OOON! there is no diablo here....

And by the way....too many long shots....way too many!

Well I decided to start my game again with the Legends Wonderkids database, still with Ipswich and with the Extreme version of this tactic. Just finished friendlies and the stats are P6 W6 D0 L0 GF22 GA3. Fair enough they are only friendlies but the amount of chances I have been creating are phenomenal. My star striker in the friendlies was Jason Scotland with 10 goals. Lets hope this carries on into the start of the season......And by the way on the Legends Database I managed to sign Roy Keane as he is available on a free at the start.

take it easy tatoman, I wasn't meant to offend U.When a tactic is uploaded there will be also critisism not only praise!I used Ur tactic with palermo and I didn't have good results.followed your instructions step by step!

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20193368/ZIPPEDDU+STANDARD+%28Cagliari%2C+Ago+2010%29.tac

can someone could tell me what do you think about players role. I'm trying to get the best out the wizard version but I do not undestand the role of some player. for example the to middlefield sould be advanced playmaker attack or central middlefield attack. The strikers on the side are supporting ?????

please help

anyone can give me an help!!!

if anyone used my fm2010 tactic your see it was the best tactic made for fm2010...

but we are very close to cracking fm11 but the more that can help the better ,,,.. fm10 was easy to crack ,, but fm11 is harder because

to win its 60% tactic and 40% on other things like:

tactic 60%

Match Preparation 10%

OI 10%

team talks 10%

players morale 10%

Panosrodo you need to test for a while. I recommend you use the Control tactic with Palermo as they arent as strong. The extreme tactic is for very large clubs like Real Madrid and Man Utd.

What skin are you using, mate?

So I'm 15 games in with Wrecsam, currently sitting on top of the table, 2 points ahead of Luton.

I've had near domination in almost every match and I haven't conceded in 8 games!

Brilliant tactic and very enjoyable to watch seeing as I usually have 70% possession.

i thought this tactic was meant to score a lot of goals,ive played 8 games and only scored 9 goals,only conceeded at 8 but just got hammered 4-0 by stoke.i`m birmingham in the first season this is my team

gk-foster

rb-carr/clyne

lb-ridgewell/bertrand

cb-johnson/dann

cb-davies/addison

cm-ferguson/bowyer/gardner/cariney/larsson/bentley/lallana

st-c.cole/jerome/zigic/beasoujour/derbyshire/martins

ive got some good youth players like wickham,mutch,jennings/fleck/chamberlin who are tearing the under18`s apart can anyone help me

edit-just cant get this tactic to work,bye

I am working on a update tactic for higher leauges the control one works great for lower teams ..

allso i am re looking into Match Preparation to use Defensive positioning away game ./.. and attack positioning in home game ....

I just won the league with Wrexham by 4 points despite losing 11 games.

I think this is a good tactic and recommend it to anybody who wants to manage in the lower leagues.

Preveza please can you update the open post with the new tactic

(Sparks-Masters-Scorpio-Contorl.11.3) Out Now 8th April

Some very out-standing results with a some what weak team in the prem its just really outstanding

New very important tips as off April 8th

all on the site http://www.newfootballmanager.info/fm2011-tactics.php

Its a must try all results Sparks-Masters-Scorpio-Contorl.11.3 screenshot over 2 seasons

yes sparks this new one is brilliant im just trying to get out of bottom 3 ..but since using this new one im unbeaten in 4....22 games in 2nd season and im 19th....im not giving up yet and either are the players

Link for the new tactic don't work..... I really want to try it....

it works for me now!!

Question: the LCM is a playmaker type and the CF is a targetman type, do we need to set them in the playmaker / targetman box ? in the player instructions?

thanks

i like to keep all my stuff in one place .. rather than set up 6 million diffrant accounts ... the link works just fine ... i can see what time day where your from ... and over 3000 downloads means it works just fine ... last download was 3 sec ago

Been using the Extreme version of the tactic with Real Madrid to great affect, I know it's Real Madrid and they should win the league etc with any tactic with only Barca for competition. But 10 games in using this tactic so not every aspect of the formation is fluid yet in the Match Prep and I've won 10 out of 10 (competitive games not friendlies), scoring 30 and conceding just 1. Not dished out too many thrashings but when you're not conceding you don't need to and on 11.3 version of this game I've found it so hard to keep clean sheets. Have people had much success with the other versions of this tactic? I'm surprised this set of tactics hasn't had more views. I've tried Brobs17, Zero Zea and Mr Hough's tactics, all with differing success, this one is a real challenger to those guys (it seems so far anyway...).

Yes I am very I'm surprised more havnt tryed it .. because if you get the team talks and team morale right ..then theses should be the only tactics to use ...

Match Preparation can be a bit hit n miss at times ... but i am trying out a number off things

Archived