Sports Interactive Community

Don't even know why I even bothered to look at a thread in which someone cant spell "Devastated" correctly in the thread title.

Yes, the old April fools thing, most of us have seen it before, thanks for the thread.

i've never seen it myself...seen it on here before though but funnily enough, my mate told me he got fooled by this today!

but more importantly...its not april 1st today???

damn, i've just started August 2011 in game, going to holiday till late March 2012, see if it happens in my game

damn, i've just started August 2011 in game, going to holiday till late March 2012, see if it happens in my game

Yeah i just did it made me laugh when it actually did come up

Does the April Fools thing affect new games? I've just fired a game up, and every club and players value are maybe 2/3 time what they would be normally. (Cesc valued at £70m - normally £26m, Man Utd valued at £1.22B - normally a lot lower)

I don't want to start my save like this.

Heh. Shame I'm too far away from April 1st in-game for this to take effect. Would have been funny as I haven't seen it yet.

Had it on FM10, glad to see it's still getting people on 11. Gonna try get to April 1st today so I can see it!

Does the April Fools thing affect new games? I've just fired a game up, and every club and players value are maybe 2/3 time what they would be normally. (Cesc valued at £70m - normally £26m, Man Utd valued at £1.22B - normally a lot lower)

I don't want to start my save like this.

In preferences the default currency is U.S Dollars. Changing it to pounds fixes the players values.

23916574.png

Says it all...I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :eek:

Then like :confused:

just upping this thread as it has the most replies about this topic amongst the other 4 threads on the same topic

krzysztofogrek15.png

I really thought I was going to be given that money, oh dear, never would have expected to be fooled by a computer game :D