Injures are a Joke

I'am Hibs Second Season. August 2011.

All of my top 5 best players are injured:

Derek Riordan - 7 Months

Adam Rooney - 9 Months

Bressan - 5 Months

Paul Hanlon - 1 Year

Zander Diamond - 4 Months

What are F****** joke. Get it sorted SI.

My First Season April 2011. All of my top 3 strikers got injured aswell and now they are injured again. In April 2011 i was battling to win the SPL. Then all of a sudden my Best 3 strikers got injured so i was lucky to finish 3rd.

Yes it's happened to Man United. But i have injury problems with all the teams i manage on FM. Same with most of the people who complain about it.

most teams have this kind of problems, there's prolly to few injuries in the game anyway

most teams have this kind of problems, there's prolly to few injuries in the game anyway

Probably too few minor injuries and too many long term injuries. Then there is the farce of the game making a player missing a massive match with a cold or a minor injury. The injury model should be redone preferably by a real MD with experience in the game.

I don't understand how to manage my rotations, training, and tactics.

Please fix it SI!

OK, I don't mean to be snide: but, I've played four seasons with 11.3 now, and I have seen nothing of the sorts of problems that you and others are suggesting. That doesn't mean there isn't necessarily a problem - but I think it's something you should be able to work around yourself. Using tactics creator tactics, with realistic settings, and balanced players, would probably solve most of your issues.

OK, I don't mean to be snide: but, I've played four seasons with 11.3 now, and I have seen nothing of the sorts of problems that you and others are suggesting. That doesn't mean there isn't necessarily a problem - but I think it's something you should be able to work around yourself. Using tactics creator tactics, with realistic settings, and balanced players, would probably solve most of your issues.

Tried all this when i was getting tons of injuries on 11.3. Funnily soon as i went back to 11.2 the injuries weren't happening like on 11.3.

I'm still on 11.2 and will be sticking with it for the rest of FM a lot better than 11.3 IMO.

I find that having a couple of really good fitness coaches (at least rating 17) helps with the injury situation. Reducing the intensity of your training might also help. I currently have 5 first team players out injured. Of those 5 only 2 are long term (2 months or more) and the other 3 are only minor knocks that will have them unavailable for only a couple of days. I personally dont think this is too bad.

I've never had a single long term injury yet. I think my worst one was 3 months. I only have 17 players, 1 GK. theres so few injurys I didnt feel the need for too much back up.

Its weird how one person can have one experience and somebody else another playing the same game.

I've never had a single long term injury yet. I think my worst one was 3 months. I only have 17 players, 1 GK. theres so few injurys I didnt feel the need for too much back up.

Its weird how one person can have one experience and somebody else another playing the same game.

The worst that has happened to me was neymar tearing a knee ligament 2 weeks after joining my club.

I think the injury system at the moment is pretty accurate to be fair. Its very uncommon to have your first XI fit at the same time and multiple injuries always pile up in real life too. As stated above i also like the ability to field fringe players and injuries allow that.

injuries should occur way more often against the crapper tackling teams, especially if the attacking player is really flairful. If it's like that, then I see no problems. As for the OP, situations like that should happen but not too often.

injuries should occur way more often against the crapper tackling teams, especially if the attacking player is really flairful. If it's like that, then I see no problems. As for the OP, situations like that should happen but not too often.

This really is not true. The reason why flair players get injured irl, is because they are less robust than the average player. Plus with all of their twisting and turning at a high speed, they are putting more of a strain on their body.

The majority of kicks in football are impact injuries. They can be run off or take a few days to a week to heal.

Archived