Total Football: Tic-Tac Magick

If you've tried the tactic, please answer: Are you having success with this tactic?  

547 members have voted

1. 1. If you've tried the tactic, please answer: Are you having success with this tactic?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to try this tactic with Milan,but can someone please explain to me what players you need for the midfield in each possition?

http://www.mediafire.com/?160805y6mb1t9in

Gee_Simposon and Cragswfc came up with this idea. All the key attributes are listed in these filters, you just need to import them into the search filter. (Filters --> Manage Filters --> Import --> *Location of where you saved the files*)

It's all in the opening post. You should read it sometime ;).

http://www.mediafire.com/?160805y6mb1t9in

Gee_Simposon and Cragswfc came up with this idea. All the key attributes are listed in these filters, you just need to import them into the search filter. (Filters --> Manage Filters --> Import --> *Location of where you saved the files*)

It's all in the opening post. You should read it sometime ;).

Thanks for the help but can you keep it a bit simpler?In this tactic you have 3 mids as far as i see.Left,Center,Right.The left and center have back arrows.

So i figured its something like this Iniesta-Mascherano-Xavi type players right ?

Thanks for the help but can you keep it a bit simpler?In this tactic you have 3 mids as far as i see.Left,Center,Right.The left and center have back arrows.

So i figured its something like this Iniesta-Mascherano-Xavi type players right ?

The LCM= Xavi- CM=Busquets/Mascherano- RCM=Iniesta

someone can help me i use for home game the upnatem winnig tactic with aston villa

this tactics work very well for home game

but i have lot of looses for away game someone have a away game tactic or a tactic works very well for all the game

with the link please

thanks a lot

someone can help me i use for home game the upnatem winnig tactic with aston villa

this tactics work very well for home game

but i have lot of looses for away game someone have a away game tactic or a tactic works very well for all the game

with the link please

thanks a lot

Away Tactic

http://www.mediafire.com/?gs41kaon6gijjg6

okey.,, hehe not bad =)

is it same player to bakerbush tactic as for the original?? i mean can i use the players filter to get the right players?

how is the playmaker in bakerbusch tactic???

Yes, but people shouldn't really need filters, it's common sense.

Playmaker is the left MC.

The only positions I have trouble separating is the Playmaker and the more attacking minded central midfielder. What differences of attributes should I be looking for there? As there isn't many differences between the two.

hey,Gee..

i always try to have the playmaker one with at least decent def. skills next to his playmaking skills.the other one doesn't care about ef. as much as the other two in my opinion.and since he tend to come deep and always be close to the ball he as a matter of fact has to act more def. than the other one.

so i tend to look for a de rossi,veloso,obi mikel even gerrard or lucas.for ex i have in my Liv. save right now Henrique,Gerrard and Lucas..i keep Lucas and Gerrard as pm, and Henrique as the more att. free roaming mid.

i know Lucas is less creative but helps out the def. way more therefore gets involved in the ball as soon as we get the ball

i think in this tac. i can't have two mids. who only thinks att.leak goals way more than i should,don't win enough balls.therefore significant decrease in poss. especially on away gamesi definitely try to have have one beast def. mid. bully!!a eep lying deensively strong playmaker. and a real creative,loves to roam att. minded mid.but..even with that i love if he has workrate and det. to help his team mates out.

After lots of success I felt it was time to change things up, so I tinkered with the formation and came up with this!

formationappropriatetea.th.png

The save was one I hadn't been on for a while and this is just a team I used to test the new tweaked tactic as it was one of the only saves I remembered having a big, strong striker on (Carlton Cole) - essential as this new version makes use of a target man. This was something I decided on after becoming tired of using small, nippy strikers such as Febian Brandy, Aguero etc etc. Having a target man also gives the wingbacks a target to cross to, as they should see lots of space and crossing options in the space left by the AML and AMR, who I set to cut inside.

Changes I have made include the tackling of a number of positions in order to win the ball back quicker - I wanted this tactic to be a more aggressive and no nonsense type than the original, although still maintaining lots of the original settings in order to keep good possession and provide fluid, attacking football. Other changes include the set pieces, and the big target man should provide a good threat from set plays, and remember inswinging corners are required. There is also no playmaker, but the two MCs have mostly the same settings from the Home tactic. The defenders should be quick and have good anticipation and the best header should be in the middle.

Note: I have done little testing with the tactic but the results, although few, have been impressive (5-1 home vs Milan) (2-0 away vs Roma) in friendlies with the Wigan lineup featured above. Yes it is a good team but not great and it does feature Justin Hoyte filling in at CB along with the inexperienced Romario at RWB. Hopefully those interested can test the tactic and improve it as I do feel it has lots of potential.

I do not claim this is better than RealMadrids original or home version, it is merely an alternative if any of you want to experiment with different systems - This is the first time I have ever used wing backs on FM. All credit goes to Real Madrid as although it looks different, this tactic hasn't been dramatically changed.

Here is the link - http://www.mediafire.com/?s5g81sltewn05ah

sounds good Dan, I think Liverpool would be well suited to the formation.. remember to put Carroll in the Target Man list and change it to whoever is your ST. Started a Leverkusen save and it is early days but here are my results so far - 3 wins out of 3 and 3 clean sheets!

lever.th.png

possession isn't as good as the originals no, but that wasn't the aim really.. and I intend it to be plug and play, unless you take your striker off in which case you will have to swap target men, also if in need of a goal later in the game I raise tempo by 3 or 4 nothces

This tactic is absolutely brilliant for my Milan side.Im destroying teams left and right and im only in my first season !!!

My team is --------------------Ibra--------------------------

Robihno----------------------Pato-----------

---------------------Ganso--Ambrosini---Hazzard(on loan option to buy)----

------------------Antonini---Nesta--Silva----Papa----

---------------------------Abbiati--------------------------

I have to say, i dont try many forum tactics have my own but i tried making a tic tac tactic for the past 5 months, and always theres something not quite right, i tried this tactic and its almost perfect man, have to give credit, when you make derby county play like barcelona, unreal, just amazing tactic, dominate possesion like 60-70% of the time each game, plenty of cccs, respect

This tactic is absolutely brilliant for my Milan side.Im destroying teams left and right and im only in my first season !!!

My team is --------------------Ibra--------------------------

Robihno----------------------Pato-----------

---------------------Ganso--Ambrosini---Hazzard(on loan option to buy)----

------------------Antonini---Nesta--Silva----Papa----

---------------------------Abbiati--------------------------

which 1 you using?

I have to say, i dont try many forum tactics have my own but i tried making a tic tac tactic for the past 5 months, and always theres something not quite right, i tried this tactic and its almost perfect man, have to give credit, when you make derby county play like barcelona, unreal, just amazing tactic, dominate possesion like 60-70% of the time each game, plenty of cccs, respect

using wich tactic ? :D

In Realmadrid_2007's home tactic, do we increase the creative freedom from the team instructions by 3 as well as increasing every player's creative freedom by 3? And one more question, do we drag the mcr to the playmaker list and do we drag the st to the target man list?

Too confusing this thread is. Want to try it out but it seems there is 5000 different tactics all with 2000 different tweaks. Is it not possible for a definate set to be released? Or at least someone point out which is best to use and in what scenario etc.

i have used a 4-2-3-1 wingers formation, and i always ramp big teams, like barca at the camp nou.

i had on cm, who is a ball winner, and the other cm as box2box. by this way i was able to stop xavi from doing crazy passes, and take hold of the ball and gaina like 60% possesion at times. .

but, since i changed to a 4-2-4 (or like ur 4-4-2) formation, i still get the on top of them and win. the cm's role is the same as my former 4-2-3-1 wingers formation and while playing a deep defense line.

so what ever ur players are

i would always have a CM as a

1.'ball winner' in support role. must have an average tackling attribute, like at least 12+, and of couse the defualt sats for a passer

and

2. a box 2 box cm with support role. this is my playmaker that does the passes.

forwards are not a problem, since u still have ronney that will finish the job, and have fast wingers, nani to say the least

I've managed to get Xavi back up to 75+ succ and 85+ Att whilst still beating At. Madrid 4 - 0. I'll play a few more games with my current tweakings.

Edit: After game two and little more tweaking I have gotten possesion up to 70%+. Managed to not let the other team get 1 shot off and we won 4 - 0. But Xavi's passes halfed . Think I am going to have to give up tweaking and stick with your V3.

Messi 57 goals in 46 games! Xavi 25 assists in 48 games.

I used the following shouts in the last couple of games

"Retain Possession", "Pass to Feet" and "Work Ball into Box"

Xavi got 68 passes (63 completed) so I may look into that further next season

Archived