is it just me or does this forum put you off playing the game!!!

dont get me wrong,i love FM2011 and loved them all going way back to the original on the amiga,but for the last few versions im forever on these forums looking for things wrong with it,bugs etc.

i know i should just carry on playing it regardless but im just addicted to scouring this forum to see what the bugs are and for this reason i tend to just dabble with the game instead of ploughing many hours into it like i used to.

am i alone in this or do other ppl do the same?

BTW,i actually think the latest patch has fixed the things that were previously stopping me from enjoying so well done SI.

dont get me wrong,i love FM2011 and loved them all going way back to the original on the amiga,but for the last few versions im forever on these forums looking for things wrong with it,bugs etc.

i know i should just carry on playing it regardless but im just addicted to scouring this forum to see what the bugs are and for this reason i tend to just dabble with the game instead of ploughing many hours into it like i used to.

am i alone in this or do other ppl do the same?

BTW,i actually think the latest patch has fixed the things that were previously stopping me from enjoying so well done SI.

The ME is putting me off playing the game more. I personally don't see the bugs as game-breaking.

I'm sure there are loads of bugs in the game I would've never know about if I didn't come on to the forum. I remember playing CM3 unpatched back in the days before I had the internet, and playing it without any issues. Apparently it was one of the most bugged games pre-patch of the series.

People mostly come on forums to complain about stuff, it's the same with anything, if you went to an amusement park and has a really good time you'd think 'oh that was good' and then go home. If you had an awful experience, you're more likely to complain about something.

Archived