TV issue and stats issue

EPL has known issue where tv matches are not scheduled for a few months into first season.

Stat issue is where players stats from first season do not show correctly. Both problems with 11.3

they're not going to fixed it. so its just waste your time asking. we've to wait till FM12.

After first season do the EPL tv matches fix themselves and what about the player stats?

Cheers

No it doesnt fix it self (TV matches)

Im in my second season now and they are still the same. Boxing day games are all on TV for some reason. And I had 14 games in a row on TV (between various competitions), then a one game gap, then another 11 games on TV in a row. Something wrong there.

It doesnt really bother me though. Its just a cosmetic issue. Is anybody really bothered which game has TV next to it in the fixture list? As lon as I still get my TV money I couldnt care less.

From the second season though are they scheduled from the first match or you have to wait several months in like in first season?

The first TV game in my second season was 27th August. So not straight away but it is sooner. Saying that though, the first TV game in my first season was 11th September so I dont know why people arent getting games till November.

the tv thing is messed up in every league, it seems like one thing after another on this patch. BSP has around 6-8 games televised every other week. This is not just cosmetic as it affects finances of those clubs. Little things like this kill realism.

bluesquarebetpremiermat.png

No it doesnt fix it self (TV matches)

Im in my second season now and they are still the same. Boxing day games are all on TV for some reason. And I had 14 games in a row on TV (between various competitions), then a one game gap, then another 11 games on TV in a row. Something wrong there.

It doesnt really bother me though. Its just a cosmetic issue. Is anybody really bothered which game has TV next to it in the fixture list? As lon as I still get my TV money I couldnt care less.

well it bothers me a lot because it seems to be in every English league... possibly some foreign leagues. It needs to be sorted really. If SI can bring out a hot fix for the missing player stats and for the tv issue, then I think that will be sufficient but with these bugs it takes a lot away from the game.

Usually about 3 or 4 a weekend but over two or three days.

Every single EPL match is televised here in Norway. That goes for all the top leagues, I might add. And that's just counting what I can watch on my national TV channels; factor in web and local TV, and I can watch a whole range of lower leagues as well, like all the english leagues, the Norwegian league 1, etc etc...

We live in the information age, people.

I see that it's not just me who has had all 10 EPL games be played at 3 on Saturday then. :)

Makes me want to pick 1-11 and 12, 13 and 14 as my subs, just like the old days when this happened. :)

Every single EPL match is televised here in Norway. That goes for all the top leagues, I might add. And that's just counting what I can watch on my national TV channels; factor in web and local TV, and I can watch a whole range of lower leagues as well, like all the english leagues, the Norwegian league 1, etc etc...

We live in the information age, people.

Well I imagine that Norway doesnt have to pay anywhere near the money for the rights to show the games like they do here. And TBH, if you know the right pubs, you can watch any game you want here via foreign satellite. So technically every game is on TV in some form or another. But the game doesnt deal in illegal ways of viewing games. Just the current broadcasting rights from SKY and ESPN.

the tv thing is messed up in every league, it seems like one thing after another on this patch. BSP has around 6-8 games televised every other week. This is not just cosmetic as it affects finances of those clubs. Little things like this kill realism.

It really doesn't affect the realism, I ended up getting 16k in TV Revenue in my first season in the BSP, and this season I have got 9k in TV Revenue so far, to me this sounds around spot on, and it really doesn't affect the finances that much.

The money for TV is already set, regardless of how many games you play on TV.

i was going to say that, the TV money will not be affected by how many games are shown, not in the league anyway, its set before the start of the season, so even if every single game you played was on TV you would make the same amount as if only one was shown.

That's not the case for the Premiership. You get the standard £40m for every team, then you get £500k for every game of yours that's chosen for TV. So get 30 of your games televised and that's an extra £15m, for example. So this bug where about 5-10 sets of Premiership fixtures per season have no games on TV is actually quite a big one IMO, as you and other teams are potentially losing money...

i was going to say that, the TV money will not be affected by how many games are shown, not in the league anyway, its set before the start of the season, so even if every single game you played was on TV you would make the same amount as if only one was shown.

That's not the case for the Premiership. You get the standard £40m for every team, then you get £500k for every game of yours that's chosen for TV. So get 30 of your games televised and that's an extra £15m, for example. So this bug where about 5-10 sets of Premiership fixtures per season have no games on TV is actually quite a big one IMO, as you and other teams are potentially losing money...

not in the game tho, in the game you get a set amount of money for TV at the start of the season and thats it, you get it over the space of the season in instalments but you do not make extra money for TV games, as far as i remember anyway.

Yea you do. I never make the standard £40m for TV money. This last season I made like £71m, £40m standard money, £10m for 20 Prem games selected for TV and £20m from Champions League TV revenue. Check your tv income at the end of each season in your finances section, it's never just the £40m, no matter what team you are. I believe it was brought in in this years game.

not in the game tho, in the game you get a set amount of money for TV at the start of the season and thats it, you get it over the space of the season in instalments but you do not make extra money for TV games, as far as i remember anyway.

Yea you do. I never make the standard £40m for TV money. This last season I made like £71m, £40m standard money, £10m for 20 Prem games selected for TV and £20m from Champions League TV revenue. Check your tv income at the end of each season in your finances section, it's never just the £40m, no matter what team you are. I believe it was brought in in this years game.

are you certain on that? Nothing to do with TV money from cups included in that figure?

100% certain is was put in the game for more realism this year yea. Even when i managed Blackpool, I still got an extra £3-4m for my handful of matches that were selected for TV in the Prem. I've made £46m from TV revenue in seasons where I wasn't in Europe at all, so that extra £6m clearly came from my matches that were on TV. FA Cup and League cup ties televised are relatively minor income, maybe £100-200k. Do the math yourself at the end of a season, check how many prem games u had on tv, and then add that to the £40m and that's what you'll have made. Obviously taking into account money you got from the CL/Europa, which is paid in 1 lump sum.

are you certain on that? Nothing to do with TV money from cups included in that figure?

Every team get's that £40m spread over the season. Then you get immediate payments of £500k for each game selected for TV in the Prem...check the months where you have a lot of games selected for TV, your tv revenue will be noticeably higher those months, it's def in the game

I think milnerpoint is right. You get £40m Premier League TV rights but thats spread out over the season.

Every team get's that £40m spread over the season. Then you get immediate payments of £500k for each game selected for TV in the Prem...check the months where you have a lot of games selected for TV, your tv revenue will be noticeably higher those months, it's def in the game

Ill have a look tonight, but if your right then it would be a bit of problem!!

It is a bit of a problem, let's say you're a big club and would have been chosen for all of the missing tv matches...I think it's about 5-10 sets of matches a season that aren't televised with this bug but don't know the exact number. Anyway that's potentially upto £5m in lost revenue at £500k a game.

Quite shocked that this bug made it through testing tbh, it was noticeable straight away to me and many others...

Ill have a look tonight, but if your right then it would be a bit of problem!!

Archived