Allerocco 4-3-1-2 Plug and Play Tactics. It works with any team and any patch!!!

Hi folks, greetings from Italy

I'm defintely proud to introduce my first tactic made after playing FM for several years , especially the "new age" of the game , starting from FM2009 'till the current version.

The module is a 4-3-1-2 based on a solid defense and counter-attack...I said solid defense , not defensive strategy :):)

That's way it's strictly necessary to have good defenders.

It's a plug and play tactic , so your aim is to study roles and try to fit them with the best player available , leave the tactic do his work!!!

alleroccotattica2.jpg

Some Vocabulary:

<i>Bilanciata<i> is Balanced

<i>Di Prima<i> is Direct

<i>Più<i> is More

<i>Tattica del fuorigioco<i> is Offside

If you have some problems with translation , i'm here.

I'm waiting anxiously for some feedback.

Ciao.

Allerocco

DONWLOAD HERE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Allerocco,

Which teams have you had success with using this tactic? Do you have any screenshots?

Hi Geordie ,

thanks for replying ,the truth is that I could post a lot of screenshots about this tactic , but it would take a whole page of pics

The screenshot above is taken from Porto F.C. in Portuguese league.

This tactic can be used with ANY team and ANY patch , that's why is a plug and play tactic.

Obviously don't expect to win Champions League using a medium level squad , but be sure that is possible to reach your aim , it depends on which is your team's aim.

Ciao

Allerocco

But OI, match preparation and pitch size?

I've used this tactic with several teams in different leagues , I always ignored pitch size (i mean , I used to leave it as I found) , and about match preparation is necessary to have a good right-arm to give him responsabilty for preparation, training and organizing friendly matches.

Ciao

Allerocco

Hey m8 sorry to say but this tactic sucks....tried with liverpool and palermo and just keep losing!

Hi mate,

no problems , I'm ready to accept every kind of comments :)

It's quite strange what you wrote about Palermo , I used this tactic with Rosanero (nickname for Palermo) 'till 2020 and i won everything , Serie A , Champions League , Intercontinental Cup..everything.

I started with original team , i added just a good central defender like Lionel Galeano and a flamboyant striker like Neymar.

I can write you the whole team:

SIRIGU

CASSANI

MUNOZ

GALEANO

BALZARETTI

BACINOVIC

ILICIC

NOCERINO

PASTORE

HERNANDEZ

NEYMAR

It's very important to be able to manage team talks at the beginning , half time and end of the match.

Later I will explain you something about that.

I never used this tactic with Liverpool , but i was having a look just now to give you some advice , so let me do a try:

REINA

JOHNSON

SKRTL

AGGER

FABIO AURELIO

MAXI RODRIGUEZ

LUCAS

RAUL MEIRELES

GERRARD

CARROL

SUAREZ

try to put some screen shots mate

what teams did u try beside porto and palermo any week team or LLT (Low Leag Team) ?

the download link works fine i don't know wy people say it dosen't

Ciao Dj,

thanks for support me

I used this tactic also with lower league team like Atalanta and Sassuolo (Italian second division) , and i've reached team's targets for both.

Trust in me , this tactic is very simple , it's based on the player mentality.

Try it with any team and give me some feedback please

Ciao

Allerocco

p.s.

The link now works 'cause finally i've decided to use Gamestar portal :)

What you do in opposition istructions?

Hi Miranda,

thanks for asking

I actually have to admit that i've never touched opposition instructions. I leave it as i find. I just use team talks at the beggining of the match , at the half time , and at the end of the match.

When i'll have much more time , i'll post here my personal "Bible of Managing" , a brief guide about how to manage all the variables in this game.

See you soon

Stay Tuned

Ciao

Allerocco

After trying most of the popular tactics with my Fulham side (Mr. Hough, Ghost Tactics, Franky's Blitz etc.) without success (they work well on most of my other teams - just not Fulham for some reason) I'm finally making some progress with this one.

P:7 W:6 D:0 L:1

This includes a 3-1 win against Liverpool.

I'll report back further once I reach the January transfer window.

After trying most of the popular tactics with my Fulham side (Mr. Hough, Ghost Tactics, Franky's Blitz etc.) without success (they work well on most of my other teams - just not Fulham for some reason) I'm finally making some progress with this one.

P:7 W:6 D:0 L:1

This includes a 3-1 win against Liverpool.

I'll report back further once I reach the January transfer window.

Hi Cur,

really thanks for your feedback.

If u want to take a screenshot of your fulham , please order players by price from the highest to lowest please.

Post that screenshot and i would be happy to give you some advice about January transfert window.

Stay Tuned.

Ciao

Allerocco

W-O-W!!!!

Lukaku is a hard buy!!

Your PCD (Right Striker) will be Romelu for a long period...

About the midfield i must admit that Fulham heart is not so strong...so work well on this part of team.

Can you tell me which is the box-box midfielder? MCR , MCL or MC???? Thanks

Last thing..i'm from Modena...have a look to the Diomansy Kamara's career...and you will understand :):)

Stay tuned

Allerocco

Allerocco, i think u should edit ur first post and explai wich atributes should people look for in players to suit this tactic.

Cheers

Hi portuguese , :)

I'll try to satisfy your need

GK : The best you can have

DR: Complete Full-Back , good in both defensive and attacking. Good value in almost every attributes. Ex: MAICON , CASSANI

DCR: Complete Central Defender. Excellent value in Tackle , Marking and Head. Good values (not under 11) in Speed And acceleration. Ex: PIQUE' , THIAGO SILVA

DCS: " " " " " " " " " " " "

DL: Full back with offensive mentality , good values in Speed and Cross.Ex: KOLAROV , EVRA

MCR: good values in Off the Ball. Ex: GERRARD , RAMIRES

MC: heart and brain of the team , good value in Creativity , Passing , Tackle and Stamina. Ex: CAMBIASSO , PIRLO

MCL: Complete Midfielder , good values in almost every attributes. Ex: DE ROSSI

TC: The team's artist , find the best you can have in this role. Ex: SNEIJDER , DAVID SILVA , OZIL

STCR: Striker , good value in Head , Speed and Acceleration

STCL: " " " " "

MCL is the box to box - the best player I have, statistically, is Etuhu, but he's nothing special really, especially in attack.

I have plenty of players who can do well in the BWM and DLP positions, it's the box to box that's th problem - I just don't have anyone that skilled.

Do you change anything for certain matches? For example, I find that when I'm favourites and playing at home, I often get completely overrun playing with Standard tactics and have to push up to Attacking or Overload to begin to even get any chances.

MCL is the box to box - the best player I have, statistically, is Etuhu, but he's nothing special really, especially in attack.

I have plenty of players who can do well in the BWM and DLP positions, it's the box to box that's th problem - I just don't have anyone that skilled.

Ok , in that position you should choose a very complete midfielder , with good values in almost every attribute.

Do you change anything for certain matches? For example, I find that when I'm favourites and playing at home, I often get completely overrun playing with Standard tactics and have to push up to Attacking or Overload to begin to even get any chances.

Usually i don't change anything , but what you wrote is correct.

Another question - the OP says that the tactic is built on solid defence and counter attack - but Counter Attack is set to No in the tactic itself. Why is that?

Because to have a lot of counter-attack situations is not necessary to set YES.

I like the players positions, i was looking for a strategy like this, but i think is still have much to test...

I'm testing this tactic since almost two years.

I'm finding that we're starting to struggle now. Here's an example from our last game:

fulham2.jpg

Basically the problems I'm finding are:

1. Players are standing around with the ball getting caught in possession all the time.

2. My defenders just don't seem to be able to play an effective offside trap, and instead keep getting caught out of position.

3. When we're on the attack, we're just not getting enough men forward. West Brom had an average of 4 players in the box during attacks, we were lucky if we had 2. This seems to be a common problem throughout most of the games - we get the ball back and launch an attack, but by the time it gets to the opposing box, there are hardly any players up in support, so the player with the ball either has to hold onto it (usually getting caught in possession), try to go it alone (usually being swamped by the defence) or spray the ball backward or sideways, losing the attacking momentum.

4. Far too many long, speculative passes and shots.

5. Very vulnerable to crosses - I'd say 90% of the goals we concede are from crosses.

I know Fulham aren't a great side, but we should be comfortably beating West Brom, even away from home, and the tactic is supposed to work for any team.

Any thoughts on these problems?

I'm finding that we're starting to struggle now. Here's an example from our last game:

Basically the problems I'm finding are:

1. Players are standing around with the ball getting caught in possession all the time.

2. My defenders just don't seem to be able to play an effective offside trap, and instead keep getting caught out of position.

3. When we're on the attack, we're just not getting enough men forward. West Brom had an average of 4 players in the box during attacks, we were lucky if we had 2. This seems to be a common problem throughout most of the games - we get the ball back and launch an attack, but by the time it gets to the opposing box, there are hardly any players up in support, so the player with the ball either has to hold onto it (usually getting caught in possession), try to go it alone (usually being swamped by the defence) or spray the ball backward or sideways, losing the attacking momentum.

4. Far too many long, speculative passes and shots.

5. Very vulnerable to crosses - I'd say 90% of the goals we concede are from crosses.

I know Fulham aren't a great side, but we should be comfortably beating West Brom, even away from home, and the tactic is supposed to work for any team.

Any thoughts on these problems?

All you wrote is correct , but if you do 1-1 away from home against West Brom , don't be worried about that. I didn't say that this tactic make you win all the matches , i've just said that this tactic make you reach team's objectives.

For example in the last screenshots i've posted you see Udinese , consider that the initial team's objective was to reach an Half-ranking position , and at the moment Udinese was 4th position.

So it means that you can do worst and better matches.

Ciao

Allerocco

Updated screenshots:

59v3u9.jpg

2nk3t06.jpg

As you can see, i didn't do a magnificent season , but if you consider that the initial objective was "to reach a middle-rank position" , it can be considered a very good work to have reached 5th place and Euro League.

I maintened team almost "original".

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

UDINESE CHAPTER #2

2iapzes.jpg

2wn09e9.jpg

After one market' session , i start to have a quite good team.

Mixing that with a great tactic and excellent team talk , the team can reach safely its objectives , and sometimes can do more...

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

I'm in screenshot's trip.....:):)

These are taken from another fantastic career I had with this flamboyant tactic!!!!

xde52t.jpg

1z18k91.jpg

allerocco in this screen shot your team have a deep defence line but in the first post the tactic have high d-line which one is more efficent ??

Ciao Yasar ,

the tactic is the same , what is different is the kind of screen i shooted.

The screenshot above is the section of the game called "Best 11 of all times" , i use it to show all the players' caps.

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

Finally...after 4 years of constructing a winning team....the scudetto arrived!!!!

wv74h4.jpg

i73gbn.jpg

I finished with best defense and best attack.

All is possibile with Allerocco 4-3-1-2 plug and play tactic.

Stai Tuned and Enjoy!!!!!

Alllerocco

now i'm starting a new season with bologna :) media prection 17th thank's rocco
fantastic tactic, first year with brescia media prediction 18th i arrived 6th with no signings

Thanks man,even if I would say grazie :)

Stay Tuned.

Allerocco

Well, the best coaches in the world are italian. So lets check out if this italian kid's got it.

Ill try it out and give you feedback mate.

uahaauah hi akjonnoy,

first of all thanks for calling me "kid" , i don't deserve it :):)

I must admit that this tactic is lightly based on Mourinho's Inter , but the Italians managers are famous to have a lot of brainstorms about tactics....so thanks in advance for trying and feedback..

Ciao

Allerocco

Archived