Allerocco 4-3-1-2 Plug and Play Tactics. It works with any team and any patch!!!

Some new screenshots....

nveds8.jpg

The green indicators shows the only two new players added. They are two exception in the starting team. Silvestre and Naingoolan.

Media Prediction was to reach a middle-high ranking in order to take part to European Cup.

15x3049.jpg

Feed me back!!!

Ciao Allerocco

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man..

I am trying ur formation... First game lost 4-1 away against Liverpool but actually we were ahead 1-0 before my LB got sent off.. Morale of the team actually not very good and i dont have player required on the formation.. Especially the trequist.. I am villa and i dont have anybody beside ashley young.. Can you share your team talk guide?

Hey man..

I am trying ur formation... First game lost 4-1 away against Liverpool but actually we were ahead 1-0 before my LB got sent off.. Morale of the team actually not very good and i dont have player required on the formation.. Especially the trequist.. I am villa and i dont have anybody beside ashley young.. Can you share your team talk guide?

Ciao Man,

i am sorry that this tactic seems doesn't work on aston villa.

I don't know Premier League as well to give you some advices on players to choose , but I think Ashley Young is more a winger than a trequartist...

You can try to "transform" him in a trequartist , training him with new role.

About my team talk guide , I really would like to share it , but i must admit i could have some problems in translation :):):) any help???

Anyway , Stay Tuned.

Ciao

Allerocco

This tactic is actually really good. I've tried all the new 11.3 tactics on this forum, but I've struggled to get a decent run. This tactic however works really well. I'm quite surprised actually.

I'd thought the tactics wizs in here, with their classic tactics, would be a lot better than an italian with a new tactic. But no, this one is great. I keep on winning matches, I score a lot of goals and I've finally found my tactic.

If I knew how to take a screen picture in game in Windows 7, I could have uploaded a few screens from my Sáint-Etienne save in France.

I've played 25 games using this tactics, both in the French league and in Europa League and my stats are 21 - 1 - 4. There are probably tactics that will give you a more solid defence, but I've kept 15 clean sheets in 25 matches. Really solid. I'm now only one point off the league leaders Marseille.

The most shocking result was my 7 - 0 win against Napoli in the first knock-out round in the Europe League, in Naples!

I've only made one change to the tactic. I've put the midfielders and attackers on fewer shots from distance.

So grazie Rocco. Forza Italia

This tactic is actually really good. I've tried all the new 11.3 tactics on this forum, but I've struggled to get a decent run. This tactic however works really well. I'm quite surprised actually.

Hi man , thanks a lot for feeding back my tactic. I admit that i didn't see any changes using this tactic through all the patches for FM 11.

I'd thought the tactics wizs in here, with their classic tactics, would be a lot better than an italian with a new tactic. But no, this one is great. I keep on winning matches, I score a lot of goals and I've finally found my tactic.

W.O.W.

If I knew how to take a screen picture in game in Windows 7, I could have uploaded a few screens from my Sáint-Etienne save in France.

You can try to take a screenshot using the button STAMP on your keyboard.

I've played 25 games using this tactics, both in the French league and in Europa League and my stats are 21 - 1 - 4. There are probably tactics that will give you a more solid defence, but I've kept 15 clean sheets in 25 matches. Really solid. I'm now only one point off the league leaders Marseille.

Italian (and Mourinho) Style!!!!!

:-)

The most shocking result was my 7 - 0 win against Napoli in the first knock-out round in the Europe League, in Naples!

I've only made one change to the tactic. I've put the midfielders and attackers on fewer shots from distance.

So grazie Rocco. Forza Italia

Uahuahauahu your post was great.

I'm agree with your change , it's correct.

Stay Tuned Man and Push!!!!!!!!

Allerocco

• 2 weeks later...

going to try this tactic with chorley a team in the english regional leagues about 8 tiersa down from premiership. Ill report back when im halfway through season we are predicted to finish 7th so that will be the aim. Reading through the other posts i will alter the long shots for the mid and att.

Hey Allerocco!

Going to give this a go with a newly started Palermo game.

My main focus on this save will be to develop my own players, so I only sign players on youth contracts.

Since Miccoli is out injured for some time at the start of the first season, I was thinking about playing 2 AMC and 1 ST instead of 1 AMC and 2 ST.

What changes would you recommend to these tweaks?

Cheers

After a little slow start to the season with a bit to many goals conceeded after my taste, things have taken a turn for the better!

Apart from Miccoli beeing out for 3 months with injury at the start of the game, I also had Cesare Bovo (3 months) , Balzaretti (6 weeks) and Cassani (2 months) out with injury. And Hernandez has had 2 red cards and 6 matches suspension too!!

I changed my policy with the youth contract signings and decided to only sign players that are 17 years or younger, and so far the only player signed is Marco Verratti wich by the way also had a 1 month injury...

Despite this I am now sitting in 2nd place behind Inter after 12 league games.

Only thing I did change was long shots on rarely on all players.

Looking good so far in other words!! :)

Well.. I´m almost finished with my first season with Palermo, and this may be the best ever first season I have done on Football Manager.. depending on the results in the last few games...

870841.jpeg

I´m also still in the semi finals in both the Italian Cup and the Euro League!

I have now finished my first season with Palermo, and it was above all expectations i must say!!

Finished 2nd in the serie a where it went right doen to the last match of the league.

Lost in the semis in the italian cup, but this was because of a tight fixture list where I had europa league 2 days before the cup tie and a league game 2 days after the cup. so i just played youngsters away to napoli and lost.

But the sensation was that I actually won the Europa League on penalties against atl. madrid in the final!!

Excited to see what season 2 brings. No signings made by the way.. ;)

going to try this tactic with chorley a team in the english regional leagues about 8 tiersa down from premiership. Ill report back when im halfway through season we are predicted to finish 7th so that will be the aim. Reading through the other posts i will alter the long shots for the mid and att.

Ciao man,

let me have feedback when you have , i'm such curious to know how this tactic works in the lower leagues.

Thanks a lot and stay tuned

Allerocco

Massive thumbs up for this Allerocco!

I normally make my own tactics, but I couldn't create one that worked well in the English Championship.

Started a game with Nottingham Forest (11.3) 15 games played, 13 won 2 drawn.

10 of the games won with a 3+ scoreline!

Keep up the good work mate :)

Massive thumbs up for this Allerocco!

I normally make my own tactics, but I couldn't create one that worked well in the English Championship.

Started a game with Nottingham Forest (11.3) 15 games played, 13 won 2 drawn.

10 of the games won with a 3+ scoreline!

Keep up the good work mate :)

WOW!!!

Thanks a lot James.

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

Hey Allerocco!

Going to give this a go with a newly started Palermo game.

My main focus on this save will be to develop my own players, so I only sign players on youth contracts.

Since Miccoli is out injured for some time at the start of the first season, I was thinking about playing 2 AMC and 1 ST instead of 1 AMC and 2 ST.

What changes would you recommend to these tweaks?

Cheers

Ciao Franklin,

first of all let me say thanks a lot for "supporting" my tactic.

Then I must admit that i had been looking for a good "christams'tree tactic" since years...it's not so easy to fit two AMC and a lonely striker.

Also Palermo played the whole (real) season playing with 2 trequartista and a striker. The Trio could be Pastore , Ilicic and Pinilla or Hernandez.

After a little slow start to the season with a bit to many goals conceeded after my taste, things have taken a turn for the better!

Apart from Miccoli beeing out for 3 months with injury at the start of the game, I also had Cesare Bovo (3 months) , Balzaretti (6 weeks) and Cassani (2 months) out with injury. And Hernandez has had 2 red cards and 6 matches suspension too!!

I changed my policy with the youth contract signings and decided to only sign players that are 17 years or younger, and so far the only player signed is Marco Verratti wich by the way also had a 1 month injury...

Despite this I am now sitting in 2nd place behind Inter after 12 league games.

Only thing I did change was long shots on rarely on all players.

Looking good so far in other words!! :)

:):)

Well.. I´m almost finished with my first season with Palermo, and this may be the best ever first season I have done on Football Manager.. depending on the results in the last few games...

I´m also still in the semi finals in both the Italian Cup and the Euro League!

Go Go Go!!!!!

I have now finished my first season with Palermo, and it was above all expectations i must say!!

Finished 2nd in the serie a where it went right doen to the last match of the league.

Lost in the semis in the italian cup, but this was because of a tight fixture list where I had europa league 2 days before the cup tie and a league game 2 days after the cup. so i just played youngsters away to napoli and lost.

But the sensation was that I actually won the Europa League on penalties against atl. madrid in the final!!

Excited to see what season 2 brings. No signings made by the way.. ;)

Ciao man,

let me have feedback when you have , i'm such curious to know how this tactic works in the lower leagues.

Thanks a lot and stay tuned

Allerocco

my first two years i used your tactic with sparks master tactic alternating regularly the first season we reached the play off finals but lost to and injury time in extra time penalty. the next season we won the playoff final after finishing second in the league. First year in the evo stik premier and we were one of the favourites to go up. i used your tactic much more this season and totally for last third of the season and we won the league to go into the blue square north.

i think that the tactic is very realistic you seem to play to your level and as it is not a win every game tactic it makes for a more realistic experiance. I dont alter much except when having to come from behind in whixch i go to overload. All my players are bought via scouts information so are not chosen specific to the role they play but the position.

this is a very good tactic and is the most successfull i have ever used in fm2011 and i have tried out a lot. Very good for lower leagues. would recommend it to all

eccellente alleroco...

going well in the blue square north in top 5 at the mo.

one position i struggle with is the trequatista role..maybe as i am a non league team with non league players we will struggle with this role but i wondered what i could do to make this position work better at this level?

cheers

my first two years i used your tactic with sparks master tactic alternating regularly the first season we reached the play off finals but lost to and injury time in extra time penalty. the next season we won the playoff final after finishing second in the league. First year in the evo stik premier and we were one of the favourites to go up. i used your tactic much more this season and totally for last third of the season and we won the league to go into the blue square north.

i think that the tactic is very realistic you seem to play to your level and as it is not a win every game tactic it makes for a more realistic experiance. I dont alter much except when having to come from behind in whixch i go to overload. All my players are bought via scouts information so are not chosen specific to the role they play but the position.

this is a very good tactic and is the most successfull i have ever used in fm2011 and i have tried out a lot. Very good for lower leagues. would recommend it to all

eccellente alleroco...

Uuhauahuahauh eccellente???? thanks a lot man

stay tuned!!!!

The best tactic for me in 11.3,more people must try this!!

GO GO GO GO GO !!!!!!!!

So do I...

Let us know then ....

going well in the blue square north in top 5 at the mo.

one position i struggle with is the trequatista role..maybe as i am a non league team with non league players we will struggle with this role but i wondered what i could do to make this position work better at this level?

cheers

Well , the trequartista is the most sensible role in this tactic , i mean , more is strong , more the team goes and goes!!!

To set him in a good way , You must check his caracteristics and preferred move , then u can change my setting on this role

Let me know and Stay Tuned

Allerocco

Very early days, but I'm very impressed so far. Outshooting the opposition, getting more possession, getting clear cut chances, very good.

I'm trying it with Spurs, with their lack of actual wingers and abundance of central players, they seemed the perfect team for testing. i'm retraining Lennon to play AMC (though he is already competent), he's very effective in that role, more so than Van der Vart or Modric so far. I'm rotating them as box to box. Sold off Pavlyachenko and Crouch to bring in quicker forwards.

Best tactic I've tried so far, I may even stick with it for the rest of my FM 2011 days. I'll post some screenies when I'm further along, might be a few days though.

I used this tactic also with lower league team like Atalanta and Sassuolo (Italian second division) , and i've reached team's targets for both.

Trust in me , this tactic is very simple , it's based on the player mentality.

Try it with any team and give me some feedback please

Ciao

Allerocco

Hey again Allerocco!

How did you do with Atalanta in Serie B?

Reason I´m asking is that I have just started a new game with Torino, where my goal is to rebuild the Il Grande Torino of the 40´s! :) (Possibly the greatest team that ever was by the way!)

After a bit of squad adjustment my team looks like this:

GK - Rubinho

DR - Felipe Oliveira

DRC - Claudio Rivalta

DLC - Angelo Ogbonna

DL - Agostino Garofalo

MRC - Paolo Zanetti

MC - ALessandro Budel

MLC - Giuseppe De Faudis

AMC - Jonathan Viera (EXTREMELY GOOD player for Serie B!! Bought this 20 year old from Las Palmas.)

STR - Rolando Bianchi

STL - Mirko Antenucci

Other signings:

Duccio Innocenti (free)

Raffaele Longo (free)

Gionatha Spinesi (free)

Maxime Gonalons (loan)

Clément Grenier (loan)

Wish me luck! ;)

Very early days, but I'm very impressed so far. Outshooting the opposition, getting more possession, getting clear cut chances, very good.

I'm trying it with Spurs, with their lack of actual wingers and abundance of central players, they seemed the perfect team for testing. i'm retraining Lennon to play AMC (though he is already competent), he's very effective in that role, more so than Van der Vart or Modric so far. I'm rotating them as box to box. Sold off Pavlyachenko and Crouch to bring in quicker forwards.

Best tactic I've tried so far, I may even stick with it for the rest of my FM 2011 days. I'll post some screenies when I'm further along, might be a few days though.

Thanks of all Bergerac,

your report is short and clear , you did almost "the perfect 10/10" managing Spurs as you described.

I like most the combo you did with Crouch and Pavlyachenko , even if I must admit that the russian it fit enough well for the role Right Striker (at least 'till his valor of Speed and Acceleration goes above 12..:) )

Stay Tuned Man

Allerocco

Hey again Allerocco!

How did you do with Atalanta in Serie B?

Reason I´m asking is that I have just started a new game with Torino, where my goal is to rebuild the Il Grande Torino of the 40´s! :) (Possibly the greatest team that ever was by the way!)

After a bit of squad adjustment my team looks like this:

GK - Rubinho

DR - Felipe Oliveira

DRC - Claudio Rivalta

DLC - Angelo Ogbonna

DL - Agostino Garofalo

MRC - Paolo Zanetti

MC - ALessandro Budel

MLC - Giuseppe De Faudis

AMC - Jonathan Viera (EXTREMELY GOOD player for Serie B!! Bought this 20 year old from Las Palmas.)

STR - Rolando Bianchi

STL - Mirko Antenucci

Other signings:

Duccio Innocenti (free)

Raffaele Longo (free)

Gionatha Spinesi (free)

Maxime Gonalons (loan)

Clément Grenier (loan)

Wish me luck! ;)

Ciao Man,

I'm quite sure you will not have any problems to get the Serie A with this team....and tactic of course LOL

Start to work on this team , and make grow it up!

In bocca al lupo

Allerocco

hello rocco chelsea with how to set up training? this is the rose:

Cech Hilario

ferreira Bosingwa Ivanovic

alex terry david luiz

cole bertrand Zhirkov

Essien Mikel Lampard ramires

malouda banyoun

Kalou Drogba Anelka torres

Role of meetings using an offensive player who can play with the ball at his feet right?

hello rocco chelsea with how to set up training? this is the rose:

Cech Hilario

ferreira Bosingwa Ivanovic

alex terry david luiz

cole bertrand Zhirkov

Essien Mikel Lampard ramires

malouda banyoun

Kalou Drogba Anelka torres

Role of meetings using an offensive player who can play with the ball at his feet right?

Did you use google translator? i dont understand anything LOL

Write in Italian if you want

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

Did you use google translator? i dont understand anything LOL

Write in Italian if you want

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

hahahahahha ok, volevo chiederti solo come impostavi gli undici titolari col chelsea :) e se nel ruolo di incontrista utilizzavi un giocatore che sappia giocare con la palla tra i piedi

hahahahahha ok, volevo chiederti solo come impostavi gli undici titolari col chelsea :) e se nel ruolo di incontrista utilizzavi un giocatore che sappia giocare con la palla tra i piedi

Translation: I wanted to ask you the setting for the 11's with chelsea. For the role of incontrista (help me with translation please) is possible to use a player who has also a good ball control.

The best line up for Chelsea (with the player you mentioned) could be the following:

Cech

Bosingwa

Terry

David Luiz

Cole

Essien

Lampard

Ramires

Malouda (transform him in a trequartista)

Drogba

Torres

Yeah of course , if u have an incontrista with good tecnique and ball control is better.

Hi allerocco !

I'm playing with ES Wasquehal, a french club in CFA 2 Championship (5th french division). I have found your tactic, and I decided to try it. The first season, i had to buy a full team of free players, I finished 3rd (at 1 point of the second, so no new league :( )

The second season, I bought few new players, just to balance my team. The tactic was understand by my team, I finish 1st of my league.

Now, I'm at the half of my 3rd season, in the CFA championship (the 4th french league). And I'm the first surprised, I'm leading by 10 points.

So first, thanks for sharing your tactic, looks like the AC Milan Training Scheme. Then this tactics works if you have players adapted to their role. For example, for the right midfielder, I recommand to play with a DMC, due to its work on the field.

Then, due to my experience with ES Wasquehal, This tactic can work with very lower teams. You will not win eveything, but you'll see your team playing good, and in more of 75% of matches, I had more 20 shoots (but with lower team, it's hard to have more 7-8 on goal ^^)

And to finsih, for lower league, I recommand to everyone to buy Joris Di Gregorio. He joined Wasquehal in the 5th french division, but he has the level to play in the 3rd, or maybe be a very good joker in a 2nd league.

Sorry for my english =)

Hi allerocco !

I'm playing with ES Wasquehal, a french club in CFA 2 Championship (5th french division). I have found your tactic, and I decided to try it. The first season, i had to buy a full team of free players, I finished 3rd (at 1 point of the second, so no new league :( )

The second season, I bought few new players, just to balance my team. The tactic was understand by my team, I finish 1st of my league.

Now, I'm at the half of my 3rd season, in the CFA championship (the 4th french league). And I'm the first surprised, I'm leading by 10 points.

So first, thanks for sharing your tactic, looks like the AC Milan Training Scheme. Then this tactics works if you have players adapted to their role. For example, for the right midfielder, I recommand to play with a DMC, due to its work on the field.

Then, due to my experience with ES Wasquehal, This tactic can work with very lower teams. You will not win eveything, but you'll see your team playing good, and in more of 75% of matches, I had more 20 shoots (but with lower team, it's hard to have more 7-8 on goal ^^)

And to finsih, for lower league, I recommand to everyone to buy Joris Di Gregorio. He joined Wasquehal in the 5th french division, but he has the level to play in the 3rd, or maybe be a very good joker in a 2nd league.

Sorry for my english =)

Thanks a lot Papaille for your complete feedback.

Stay Tuned

Allerocco

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

uahuahauhu ciaooo hooligan , come stai?

con un ritardo allucinante ti rispondo SI ,la tattica l'ho usata per tutto il periodo fm 2012 e si è rilevata perfetta.

Comincia ad essere un po un flop in fm 2013 , ma ci lavorerò sopra.

ciaooooo e grazie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived