Knap FM11.3 Tactics

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what are the player requirements for the 100 point flat 442?

and what other settings for it, so many posts without clear answers

thanks

If you bothered to read through the thread, you would have found that knap does not make his tactics compatible with certain types of players but any players, as long as they are of decent quality.

I've been playing a 4-1-2-2-1 created by a guy on another forum, utilizing a pacey striker (Ante Vukusic). After the first season, i bought a regen pacey striker to be backup (Justin Murray is his name). He is now attracting interest from big clubs and is demanding playing time. Murray is too big of a talent to let go, but i can't use him instead of Vukusic who is currently better. I would like to know, is it possible to play a 2-striker formation with two poacher-type strikers, who aren't good in the air? If so, which one would you reccomend? Cheers!

Although I prefer complete forwards, this is the World Cup winning squad using 100pts tactic. The forwards were Kane, Rooney, Sturridge and Walcott, sometimes you can be limited as to player requirement choice.

englandenglandplayers.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New one but a little unusual although 442

Magaca

I've been using a 16year old newgen due to injuries so I just go with flow, but any combination can work.

what type of players do you feel would go best in this latest 103 pt one?

and pitch size?

thanks

(and can someone not post with your brown nosing, cause no matter how he makes the tactic there's obviously a PREFERRED/MOST EFFECTIVE type of player to employ in the role and that's what im asking)

Shiraz was just explaining my philosophy with players. The tactic is a style of play or single philosophy. I will use the same tactic with Ripley Village at level 11 as with England in the World Cup. My player buying philosophy is just to buy good players, I do not use attribute searches but just allow scouts to scout.

For England the left forward at times can be Carroll or Sturridge totally different players but I do not change instructions.

I would recommend using Genie to anyone, but use the genie positional rating which gives current and potential. Just remember that positional rating is dynamic and connected to training. However, even if using Genie also scout and consider scout reports.

• 2 weeks later...

knap

I've been trying out your 103pts tactic, and come to the conclusion that the 100pts tactics is more stable, for my team anyway. How are things going with you? Are you still using the 100pts tactic yourself?

Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Archived