Sports Interactive Community

witch tactic do you think work best for Blackpool??? im just to start my 2 season

Just thought i would post my first few games with chelmsford. Had been struggling to get going in fm2011 but gave this tactic a go and have been very pleased. I know chelmsford are the favs to get promoted but the way the tactic plays is very good (i have tried a few others with the same players a could not get above mid table after 10 games). Have posted a few screenshots to show how im progressing.

BlueSquareBetSouthInformation_LeagueTable.png

ChelmsfordCityTransfers_History.png

i use the Flat 442 100ts wide DBF from the first post...thanks to knap for making fm2011 fun again!

what are the player requirements for the 100 point flat 442?

and what other settings for it, so many posts without clear answers

thanks

what are the player requirements for the 100 point flat 442?

and what other settings for it, so many posts without clear answers

thanks

If you bothered to read through the thread, you would have found that knap does not make his tactics compatible with certain types of players but any players, as long as they are of decent quality.

I only have one problem with the 442 tactic which is my full backs keep making rash tackles and im conceding one too many penatlies but otherwise great tactic.

Its not the same tactic, as the TC cannot handle custom tactics. Not even sure that you can convert a TC tactic 100% into classic.

I've been playing a 4-1-2-2-1 created by a guy on another forum, utilizing a pacey striker (Ante Vukusic). After the first season, i bought a regen pacey striker to be backup (Justin Murray is his name). He is now attracting interest from big clubs and is demanding playing time. Murray is too big of a talent to let go, but i can't use him instead of Vukusic who is currently better. I would like to know, is it possible to play a 2-striker formation with two poacher-type strikers, who aren't good in the air? If so, which one would you reccomend? Cheers!

Although I prefer complete forwards, this is the World Cup winning squad using 100pts tactic. The forwards were Kane, Rooney, Sturridge and Walcott, sometimes you can be limited as to player requirement choice.

englandenglandplayers.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So you think it might work for Celtic with two poacher-esque forwards?

Knap

Is that 103 points results above with the 100pts tactic, or a new one?

Steve

New one but a little unusual although 442

Magaca

I've been using a 16year old newgen due to injuries so I just go with flow, but any combination can work.

what type of players do you feel would go best in this latest 103 pt one?

and pitch size?

thanks

(and can someone not post with your brown nosing, cause no matter how he makes the tactic there's obviously a PREFERRED/MOST EFFECTIVE type of player to employ in the role and that's what im asking)

Shiraz was just explaining my philosophy with players. The tactic is a style of play or single philosophy. I will use the same tactic with Ripley Village at level 11 as with England in the World Cup. My player buying philosophy is just to buy good players, I do not use attribute searches but just allow scouts to scout.

For England the left forward at times can be Carroll or Sturridge totally different players but I do not change instructions.

Shiraz was just explaining my philosophy with players. The tactic is a style of play or single philosophy. I will use the same tactic with Ripley Village at level 11 as with England in the World Cup. My player buying philosophy is just to buy good players, I do not use attribute searches but just allow scouts to scout.

For England the left forward at times can be Carroll or Sturridge totally different players but I do not change instructions.

So if one was to use Genie Scout or similar (yes I realise this approach isn't very respectable, but that's just how I like to play the game and it's not hurting anyone!), would you recommend judging players by Current Ability rather than Scout/Positional Rating then?

I would recommend using Genie to anyone, but use the genie positional rating which gives current and potential. Just remember that positional rating is dynamic and connected to training. However, even if using Genie also scout and consider scout reports.

Knap your new 103 point tactic seems very attacking with all mids having forward runs. I will test it however. Look forward to something ever better :p

Its not the same tactic, as the TC cannot handle custom tactics. Not even sure that you can convert a TC tactic 100% into classic.

Thanks for replying and understood.

knap

I've been trying out your 103pts tactic, and come to the conclusion that the 100pts tactics is more stable, for my team anyway. How are things going with you? Are you still using the 100pts tactic yourself?

Steve

The 100pts is probably the more stable but playing CIV V atm.

Civilization V.

TBH unless they make the tactics more dynamic with runs and arrows they will become very stagnant area of the game.

CIV V what is that? is new tactic you test?

Sorry but that made me laugh :D

can someone please link me to the 100pt tactic which Gazza and Spikester both had success with?

Also can someone link me to the 451 tactic?

please and thankyou :)

So is the 4-4-2 the best tactic then? Just started using the the 4-2-3-1 wide, as I have the wingers to do it but maybe I should restart and buy players suited to the 4-4-2 as I have never used a successful 4-4-2 before

any chance of uploading the 442 again? the original and most popular one from post #1.

the download seems to have broken.

any chance of uploading the 442 again? the original and most popular one from post #1.

the download seems to have broken.

+1 please :thup:

Post 434 for 100pt DBF.

Just started a gme with this tactic, and 1st result with a squad costing no more than 50m.

thedugoutvchelseastatsp.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Knap can you upload the Flat 442 100ts wide DBF tactic again the Link in the OP is Broken.

thanks mate but i aint sure if it is or not. Thats why i wanted Knap to re-upload it

If you're looking for the one in the image quoted above, then yes, that's it.

knap is there any chance of you uploading your fm 08 tactics please have found them on one of your other threads but they are not there anymore thanks

Which version of the 4-4-2/4-2-2-2 is the best in this thread? Please point me in the right direction, and if possible link me to the tactic.

Thanks.

thanks. is gerrardknap just knap on a new account?

btw, is this one of those tactics where i can expect to win 90% of my games with good man management with a player or two getting about 50 goals each a season?