Sports Interactive Community

Knap

What formation is your tactic from the screenshot above? Also would you be able to make a 4-2-3-1 tactic(2 central mids and 2 wingers) that would work well with Leverkusen, maybe you could test it with them.

Oh and i'm gutted because I don't have my copy of FM12 yet! Bloody Amazon! Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Steve

Above is 442.

Too busy with Civ V and did not realise it was available on Steam and was downloading at about 1.30.

The next best formation for me on Demo was 4123 and least effective probably the 4231.

knap do u change anything while playing matches ? i find hard to beat benfica with porto.

The only changes I make on a regular basis are to switch the front players around or subs. The game makes any rival game more difficult.

Knap hopefully you can take your time and release a beast of a 442. Looking forward to it. Get on too FM !!!!

Could you re-up your FM12 demo tactic please Knap? I'm interested in giving it a try with the full version. :)

Hey Knap,

I test your demo tactic with my struggeling FC Dordrecht, I Just promoted to the Eredivisie (premier division)

We really struggeling in the first days of the league, When I used your Demo tac (! KnapFM12D4-4-2RCCDP18P50F47A13 (Man City, Jul 2011)) The good result begin to come.

Questions:

Pitch size?

OI?

Match preparation?

Screen of the results with your demo tac.

FCDordrechtWedstrijden_Wedstrijden-3.jpg

Thanks!

Note: I still use your KNAP106 tac for FM2008, with my Salernitana game, I almost ended season 79.....

79 seasons wow!

Pitch size - I' m not sure it matters but I would use Max for a Top side, Standard for mid table and small bottem teams.

OIs I never use

Ass Man for Match prep.

Knap

I finally got the game today! Any news on a new 4-4-2 pr 4-2-3-1 tactic from you? C'mon, Civ V can't be that good ;)

Steve

Hi Knap - I've started a game with Harrogate in the BSP - been using Ultimate 442 tactic from another thread - gonna switch to your demo tactic - is the tweaked version the January 2012 version? I presume so.

Will let you know how I get on.

The tweaked is July.

They are a bit Home and Away type tatics at moment, high scoring good defence but losing too many games, so not balanced.

Well I've been using the January one - played three games - drew first match 1-1, won second 5-1, won third 2-1 - seems good so far - I've got your other tactic as well but might stick with this for now.

2 more wins again - seems like the january tactic is decent for BSN - could just be beginners luck, but looks quite solid so far

I have been using your 4-5-1 against the grain tactic on three different saves.

One with a top club (Juventus), don't think I even lost one game. (played two seasons)

Then with a crappy Norwegian second division team, which performed above all expectations. (Was predicted 12th, finished 5th, mind you I took over in the middle of the season so there was certain limitations as to how I could finish)

And lastly with a German second division team (though here I have been having some problems), but I don't think it is the tactics fault.

As in many matches I had the most CCC's and statistically should be winning, the AI was pretty harsh and pretty much took what chances came their way. + I forgot to focus on making it fluid. Though it seems now things are looking up.

Are you planning on revisiting this tactic in the future? (or another 4-5-1)

I usually just use a 442 for my own games. I look at other formations if an idea sounds interesting. As the 451 Against the Grain tactic is based on Barcelona then should work for teams like Juventus.

Knap - Really like your tactics, i have been using your Team442P105F99A20 tactic with Bradford, i won League two and won League 1 play-offs luckily the next year. However i have been conceding a lot of goals! In my League one season i conceded 66 goals but scored 118.

No problems with attacking i just need to tighten up at the back, i have set my CB's to ultra defensive no forward runs and set the FB's to normal from team (attacking).

I have average defenders for the championship, will any of your other tactics help without compromising attack?

Cheers

The 105pts is the top tactic but Against the Grain is probably a more defensive tactic but is likely to compromise attack. However, it is mostly about the players and unless there is a weak player you may need to add a few more quality players not always easy in championship.

hi mr.Knap please reshare Flat 442 105pts.link is dead.

I don't have FM 11 Tactics anymore.

2 saat önce, knap said:

I don't have FM 11 Tactics anymore.

thank you sir.no problem