• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm using the regular 105pt tactic too.

Just completed my 2nd season with Oldham, finishing 2nd in the Championship after winning League 1 in my first season! I'm over the moon about that considering how my team was ranked, especially as my board forced me to sell my best striker and winger in January due to high bids coming in from Liverpool and Rangers.

Thanks again knap. Onwards and upwards!

tablemw.jpg

1st with Crewe after only 7 games but winning too easily.

I have players with good pace, dont know if that helps but Brandy and Banton banging them in.

I've had Brandy through League 1, Championship and now Premiership, and he's scored loads for me too. Having said that, I've had slow strikers do really well too.

I think you just need good players to be honest, rather than a certain type. Unfortunately, mine are terrible for the Premiership, which is why I'm getting spanked left right and centre at the moment!

[EDIT] 13 games into the Prem season, and I've just handed Man Utd their first defeat by beating them 4-1. Only my 3rd win of the season, but a memorable one at least

Well, I managed to stay in the Premier League after my first season there. My defensive record was absolutely shocking though - by far the worst I've ever had on any version of CM/FM over the years! I suppose it's probably the result of rising up through the divisions too fast really, because I was very lucky to get promoted from the Championship in the first place.

unledgdi.jpg

kNAP tested your 105pt tactics with Forest Green and won the FA Trophy and lost in the Playoff final in my first season which I think is a fantastic achivement.

DO you have anything new thats better then the 105pt tactic before FM12 comes out?

I find that if you have players with pace, your halfway there.

Lol, holy crap I'm getting spanked! I'm Varese in Serie B, not a great team, I like a challenge. My last game was at home against Novara, a team maybe a little better than mine, lost 2-1,

I had 4 shots, 2 on target, they had 24 shots, 9 on target, 38%-68% possession in there favour! They had 4 clear cut chances. I used no OI. How can I change this. Evrything is on fluid. My 4th battering on the trot.

Hi Knap once again you have come up trumps. Ive been using your 105 point tactic (11.3) with everton started using it in the second season after i had already had a poor start with another tactic. Currently im on a 31 game unbeaten run in all competitions (ive sold a lot of players and brought a few like derdiyok, yarmolenko, matt phillips etc. My results have been unbelievable beat arsenal 5-0, beat chelsea 4-1, beat liverpool 4-1 beat citeh 2-1 at their place, and ive scored over 80 goals and i have still got 12 games to go. Derdiyok has got 25 league goals (3 or 4 hat-tricks) yarmolenko has over 20, derdiyok plays on the right and yarm on the left.

i use match prep as average and team blend, and i always do my teamtalks. Will let you know how i finish but im really impressed, also i must have atleast 3 clear cut chances every game. Virtually all my players are pretty quick, young and determined which certainly helps on the counter (i.e. my team utd this season have great pace, energy and youth and its made a huge difference than last season) O yea ive just signed aj from citeh and he scored against them in our 2-1 win above (final min awesome). i do use the latest version with upto date transfers and pa's (cant rembember which one tho)

my team: howard

baines jags caulker coleman

m phillips rodwell afellay adam johnson

derdiyok yarmolenko

mucha, cunningham, yobo, gueye, cahill, destro (18goals), gurler, barkley, bannan, verjinovic etc.

all in all i believe this tactic used correctly could be a diablo, well done knap.

As you know I do play at the very lowest of levels and have never found any tactic related problems.

It is a more defensive tactic and tends to concede less so potential for an away tactic.

Although TC it is overwritten and therefore no shouts will work, which of course is daft and shows a major poor implementation flaw. Another major flaw is that TC tactics do not convert properly to Classic. Hopefully FM12 will be better.

All the team settings go to middle which means having to manually transfer the exact position of sliders.

No idea with FM12 but I doubt any major improvement in thinking.

I find you score more with 2 forwards and therefore always more likely to bag the points.

However if you have the players to play with a DM and AML AMR then it adds variety. The testing is with Chelsea 3rd season so should work well with a strong dominating team (check CD).

My SUS tactics are just adding Time wasting and stopping too many forward runs and I just make them up as a go along. I would try the Against the Grain tacti(9Barcelona type tactic) which uses a DM and is acounter attacking tactic and see how that does as a SUS.