Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all I want to say thanks for all your hard work MG, I have been using your updates since FM10.

Secondly I seem to have uncovered a bug. I played through 1 season with your latest update installed with Man Utd winning the league and champions cup, I have now got to the start of the second season and have been entered into the Europa league. There are other champions league qualified teams in it and all 6 games take place within a week (fri 12, sat 13, sun 14, tue, 16, thurs 18, sat 20, all of August). I also can only use under 21 players as the rest are unregistered. I see that there was a problem with the Europa league not happening in the first season due to incorrect number of entrants and I assume this is a cause of that so will probably be fixed with the changes you have made but I thought I would bring it to your attention.

Julian Kelly has joined Notts County. I assume you are readin the Transfer Thread in the FF MG? If so I won't post anymore.

Top man MG, you must be spending a lot of time on this and its really appreciated !!

What the link to this thread your talking about?

Some Championship changes:

Daral Pugh - no longer a coach at Leeds

Richard Naylor - remove from Leeds captain

Alex Stockinger - released by Reading

Stephen Dobbie - also plays AMC

David Kingdom - released by Swansea

Sam Rose-Miles (released)

Jacob Butterfield - His position is actually MLC

Barnsley: Justin Yun, Otis Gorman, Jevon Hogdson, Bradley Riley, Ben Carlisle and David Taylor have all been released.

Burnley: Stephen Edwards, Ed Williams, Chris Lynch, Chris Anderson, Michael King, Nik Kudiersky and Curtis Woods all released

Thanks for those LUFC83. Next release is going to be July 1st. This will be a full release with everything working and lots more updated. Beta releases will follow that either weekly or bi-weekly (first release after will definitely not be for 2 weeks later) until September 9th where I will release the final file for FM11.

Thanks for those LUFC83. Next release is going to be July 1st. This will be a full release with everything working and lots more updated. Beta releases will follow that either weekly or bi-weekly (first release after will definitely not be for 2 weeks later) until September 9th where I will release the final file for FM11.

I reckon you should just keep it to a once a week release after July 1st; maybe on a Saturday or Sunday as not many deals are done over the weekend.

Hull: Danny Deagle, Joe Fox, Steve Gardner, Gavan Holohan, Dean Lisles all released

Nadir Ciftci joined Kayserispor - 4yr deal

Ipswich: Caolan Lavery - has been declared for Northern Ireland, also Troy Brown, David Cawley, Reggie Lambe released

Alreet MG - just wondered if there'll be another beta update up? Or will you just be waiting to release the full one on 1st July? Just wanted to see if there's an update out with the Aston Villa, Chelsea and Fulham jobs available...

Just noticed further up you say next will be 1st July so no worries - keep up the good work!!!

That should be fixed with the release on July 1st. The above is only a beta, not recommended for starting a new game on. You're better off waiting until July 1st or even til September 9th for the last release to start a proper game.

That should be fixed with the release on July 1st. The above is only a beta, not recommended for starting a new game on. You're better off waiting until July 1st or even til September 9th for the last release to start a proper game.

How do we resolve the problem ourselves?

Europa League issue can be fixed by slightly reorganising the teams. You need a certain amount of teams with an info number (posted further back in the thread I think). The problem came about because there's been a reorganisation due to the winners Porto qualifying for the Champions League. The fix is also written in Wally's update thread.

Are the 2 Europa League errors linked? So if i fix the Europa League stopping at the 3rd qualifying round then that will also fix the bug that winners of leagues go into the Europa League when they should be going into the Champions League?

Yeah that's been fixed for the release on July 1st. Have done Woods and Burke transfers, cheers.

Great stuff.

I'm using this file with another one of mine, a small amendment to the eng.xml file given by SI to get the game to start on the 27th May 2011. I'm having a great start and I may upload my file for others to download. I'll advertise this thread as one that is compatible and highly recommended with the file. Hopefully you will like the file.

Hi magicmastermind124, basically that eng.xml let u start ur game on the 27th may 2011, so the previous season is simulated?

The previous season is skipped. Using MG's update will put the teams in the correct division for 11/12 season. It's not bug free, there are some issues with his file but for the best part it works great!

Championship Finance Budgets for 2011/12 - Estimated

Birmingham - 5m

West Ham - 5m

Blackpool - 2m

Cardiff - 1.5m

Reading - 1.5m

Forest - 2.0m

Leeds - 1.5m

Burnley - 2.0m

Millwall - 2.0m

Leciester - 4.0m

Hull - 2.0m

Middlesbrough - 1.5m

Ipswich - 2.25m

Watford - 1.0m

Bristol City - 1.0m

Portsmouth - 1.75m

Barnsley - 1.0m

Coventry - 1.0m

Derby - 2.5m

Crystal Palace - 1m

Doncaster - 1m

Peterbrough - 1.5m

Brighton - 1.25m

Southampton - 3.5m

MG Henderson deal now confirmed

Liverpool Football Club have completed the signing of Jordan Henderson after the 20-year-old passed a medical and agreed personal terms.

Henderson travelled to Merseyside on Wednesday after a fee was agreed with Sunderland. He then underwent a medical examination in Liverpool before signing a long-term deal.

The midfielder has now joined the England U21 squad in Denmark as they prepare for the European Championships.

Henderson's first game after completing his transfer is likely to be against Spain U21s on Sunday.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...henderson-deal

Archived