Sports Interactive Community
metal_guitarist

Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

pienaar should be at spurs not everton

You've not loaded 11.3, because that's in the official 11.3 database.

Hey MG, just wanted to ask if you know any good CA/PA update that works with your update?

Don't know to be honest, sorry.

You've not loaded 11.3, because that's in the official 11.3 database.

Hate to disagree with you but I am using 11.3, I have just used wallys update and he's not at everton on there yet on your update he was.

I know Sittingbourne do, as do Maidstone but I don't know about Canterbury. To add them in would mean recreating the competition from scratch, which I simply don't have time to do I'm afraid.

That's a monster job for add this team in cups i know :s

Please try for me for Canterbury for the England for the world of football i can win the FA cup with Canterbury lol

As I said, I don't have time unfortunately and I won't be releasing again for FM11. If you go to the advanced editor thread further down the Hideaway, I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction if you want to give it a go yourself.

Thanks very much for your hard work, I am creating a new game and will enjoy while waiting for FM12.

Important announcement about the future of this update

I have an important announcement to make regarding the future of the update for FM12. This update will not run for FM12. Mine is not the only update to cease running, Wally13's update will also cease running for FM12. The reason behind this is that after 2 years out of the game, FM WeeGiE updates will be making it's long-awaited return to updating.

For those of you that don't know about FM WeeGiE, it was an update started in 2006 run by a small group of editors, and in 2007 was taken over by Michael Foster, the current moderator of this forum. It ran until 2010 until it was forced to cease due a lack of available time to be committed to the update from the editing team. It ran in a very similar vein to this update, with no CA/PA changes, and in the same depth, yet covers a wider spread of leagues, and as a user of it before it shut down I can safely say it was the best update around.

However, ever cloud has a silver lining, which is why I am pleased to announce that both myself and wally13 will be joining with FM WeeGiE to create a solitary update which will be able to cover more leagues in more detail. As I said above, it ran in a very similar vein to this update, and will continue to do so. We hope this move will allow us to bring you guys a better update all round.

These last 15 months have been great, and I never expected this update to reach the success it has done, so thank you to everyone who has supported it and I hope you'll join us in this new chapter of FM editing.

A forum has been set up for the creation of this new update, so please come and join it. It'll be the main location of the update, although of course we will continue to maintain a presence here.

http://footiemanagerupdate.proboards.com/index.cgi

Again, thanks for your support,

MG

Thanks. Also just a note to everyone, the forum linked above isn't open yet, it's still being finalised but you'll be notified when it's good to go.

Important announcement about the future of this update

I have an important announcement to make regarding the future of the update for FM12. This update will not run for FM12. Mine is not the only update to cease running, Wally13's update will also cease running for FM12. The reason behind this is that after 2 years out of the game, FM WeeGiE updates will be making it's long-awaited return to updating.

For those of you that don't know about FM WeeGiE, it was an update started in 2006 run by a small group of editors, and in 2007 was taken over by Michael Foster, the current moderator of this forum. It ran until 2010 until it was forced to cease due a lack of available time to be committed to the update from the editing team. It ran in a very similar vein to this update, with no CA/PA changes, and in the same depth, yet covers a wider spread of leagues, and as a user of it before it shut down I can safely say it was the best update around.

However, ever cloud has a silver lining, which is why I am pleased to announce that both myself and wally13 will be joining with FM WeeGiE to create a solitary update which will be able to cover more leagues in more detail. As I said above, it ran in a very similar vein to this update, and will continue to do so. We hope this move will allow us to bring you guys a better update all round.

These last 15 months have been great, and I never expected this update to reach the success it has done, so thank you to everyone who has supported it and I hope you'll join us in this new chapter of FM editing.

A forum has been set up for the creation of this new update, so please come and join it. It'll be the main location of the update, although of course we will continue to maintain a presence here.

http://footiemanagerupdate.proboards.com/index.cgi

Again, thanks for your support,

MG

MG i wish you and Wally the best of look with this.

i Helped you and Wally out with Some things with your Updates this Year.

so if you Guys need Some Help Next Year just Drop me PM and i will Gladly Help you Guys out.

All the Best for the Future MG:thup:

Quite an interesting move and one that should be great. As long as everyone gets along :). Will forum members still be able to post things or is that out of the question now? I also gather that the new updates won't start until December? Or will they start as soon as the game's out?

Yeah of course. There'll be a thread here as well as the external forum for people to post issues in. Hopefully it'll run in the same high quality as it did before.

Now there is some great news!! U guys teaming up and all making the best updates ever im sure!! Wow... hope u can cover most european leagues in detail!!

also, personally i wouldnt mind paying a small amount for this to happen... if it comes with relative frequency.

Thanks folks!

also, personally i wouldnt mind paying a small amount for this to happen... if it comes with relative frequency.

Thanks folks!

If you just send me your credit card details in a private pm them please :D:lol:

My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/editor data

Perhaps I am doing something stupid, but done the above, then go to start new game, and I only have the original database, and not yours......also, if I take a look in the editor I do not see it either.....

when you start a new game, choose 11.3 from the dropdown menu, and in the bottom right corner of the pop up box there's a button called 'change'. Click it and check the box next to my update has a tick in it.

i dont know why but your file makes my FM go mad. when i try to start a new game with your update, it gets stuck when it is loading the 'which leagues to select' screen. and when i continue a save game with your update in the folder, the game runs extremely slow, when i remove it it goes fine and i can start new games.

Will you carry on makeing data updates for fm2011 as I amongst a fair few other people are not buying fm2012 ?

For some reason this isnt working for me - i have your previous update and a few others such as agents pack and that sort of thing. Never had a problem before and wondered if you could help?

the game basically still loads up with Jovanovic and Cole at Liverpool - havent checked everything else but no doubt it will be the same all round???

Are the transfers setup as future ones or should the game start with everyone being where they should be?

Also Blackpool still in prem an that sort of thing...........

just looked at newcastle and no Demba Ba and Sol Campbell is still on the books there - somethin not right!!!!!!

In what respect MG?

I have the file ticked if thats what you mean but when it comes to selecting the DB the only file I have is the 11.3 official update DB????

Well, a) you've got my 11.2 update still in there and are trying to load it on 11.3, and b) That's a very old 11.3 file. There's not even a 1000 changes in that. There's an up-to-date 11.3 link on the first page, use that and delete the other 2 :thup:

Hi guys, anyone here no where i can get the blue and white Liverpool 3rd strip for my FM12 graphics and kits?

thanks

I know this thread is for FM11, but could someone please point me in the direction of the latest, greatest FM10 database update. I don't know what to look for as I've never downloaded one.

Cheers

xxx