Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important announcement about the future of this update

I have an important announcement to make regarding the future of the update for FM12. This update will not run for FM12. Mine is not the only update to cease running, Wally13's update will also cease running for FM12. The reason behind this is that after 2 years out of the game, FM WeeGiE updates will be making it's long-awaited return to updating.

For those of you that don't know about FM WeeGiE, it was an update started in 2006 run by a small group of editors, and in 2007 was taken over by Michael Foster, the current moderator of this forum. It ran until 2010 until it was forced to cease due a lack of available time to be committed to the update from the editing team. It ran in a very similar vein to this update, with no CA/PA changes, and in the same depth, yet covers a wider spread of leagues, and as a user of it before it shut down I can safely say it was the best update around.

However, ever cloud has a silver lining, which is why I am pleased to announce that both myself and wally13 will be joining with FM WeeGiE to create a solitary update which will be able to cover more leagues in more detail. As I said above, it ran in a very similar vein to this update, and will continue to do so. We hope this move will allow us to bring you guys a better update all round.

These last 15 months have been great, and I never expected this update to reach the success it has done, so thank you to everyone who has supported it and I hope you'll join us in this new chapter of FM editing.

A forum has been set up for the creation of this new update, so please come and join it. It'll be the main location of the update, although of course we will continue to maintain a presence here.

http://footiemanagerupdate.proboards.com/index.cgi

Again, thanks for your support,

MG

Important announcement about the future of this update

I have an important announcement to make regarding the future of the update for FM12. This update will not run for FM12. Mine is not the only update to cease running, Wally13's update will also cease running for FM12. The reason behind this is that after 2 years out of the game, FM WeeGiE updates will be making it's long-awaited return to updating.

For those of you that don't know about FM WeeGiE, it was an update started in 2006 run by a small group of editors, and in 2007 was taken over by Michael Foster, the current moderator of this forum. It ran until 2010 until it was forced to cease due a lack of available time to be committed to the update from the editing team. It ran in a very similar vein to this update, with no CA/PA changes, and in the same depth, yet covers a wider spread of leagues, and as a user of it before it shut down I can safely say it was the best update around.

However, ever cloud has a silver lining, which is why I am pleased to announce that both myself and wally13 will be joining with FM WeeGiE to create a solitary update which will be able to cover more leagues in more detail. As I said above, it ran in a very similar vein to this update, and will continue to do so. We hope this move will allow us to bring you guys a better update all round.

These last 15 months have been great, and I never expected this update to reach the success it has done, so thank you to everyone who has supported it and I hope you'll join us in this new chapter of FM editing.

A forum has been set up for the creation of this new update, so please come and join it. It'll be the main location of the update, although of course we will continue to maintain a presence here.

http://footiemanagerupdate.proboards.com/index.cgi

Again, thanks for your support,

MG

MG i wish you and Wally the best of look with this.

i Helped you and Wally out with Some things with your Updates this Year.

so if you Guys need Some Help Next Year just Drop me PM and i will Gladly Help you Guys out.

All the Best for the Future MG:thup:

Now there is some great news!! U guys teaming up and all making the best updates ever im sure!! Wow... hope u can cover most european leagues in detail!!

also, personally i wouldnt mind paying a small amount for this to happen... if it comes with relative frequency.

Thanks folks!

i dont know why but your file makes my FM go mad. when i try to start a new game with your update, it gets stuck when it is loading the 'which leagues to select' screen. and when i continue a save game with your update in the folder, the game runs extremely slow, when i remove it it goes fine and i can start new games.

For some reason this isnt working for me - i have your previous update and a few others such as agents pack and that sort of thing. Never had a problem before and wondered if you could help?

the game basically still loads up with Jovanovic and Cole at Liverpool - havent checked everything else but no doubt it will be the same all round???

Are the transfers setup as future ones or should the game start with everyone being where they should be?

Also Blackpool still in prem an that sort of thing...........

just looked at newcastle and no Demba Ba and Sol Campbell is still on the books there - somethin not right!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived