Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't afford the upgrade to an Intel at the minute :( Use AMD currently, was tempted to go for the new hex-core they bought out a few months ago but an i7 wipes the floor with it.

Im currently trying to decide between an i5 2400 with 4gb Ram, or a Phenom II X6 1090T with 4gb Ram. Both the same price. What do you guys think?

Im currently trying to decide between an i5 2400 with 4gb Ram, or a Phenom II X6 1090T with 4gb Ram. Both the same price. What do you guys think?

i5 are more then good enough i just went over kill and spent £1200 as i dont plan on upgrading in quite a while

Great work MG, truly appreciate your effort. Looked at both yours and Wally's and I like this because there has been no changes to the CA/PA, which are very subjective of course, and a little biased as well in case of Man U in Wally's, ;) (just saying).

Keep it up

Not biased at all. Just informed decisions that quite a few people have agreed on, MG included. Infact quite a few players have had a decrease, or a set PA at a reasonable level rather than them having a minus PA and having the chance of getting a ridiculously high PA ;) (just saying)

Not biased at all. Just informed decisions that quite a few people have agreed on, MG included. Infact quite a few players have had a decrease, or a set PA at a reasonable level rather than them having a minus PA and having the chance of getting a ridiculously high PA ;) (just saying)

Like I said, its subjective and I feel its not what I would do ;)

So Daniel Agger has a permanently 'damaged spine' with a severity of 17?

To be fair, I like what you've done this year, editing as little as possible and keeping the game as pure as possible... But, it's this kind of thing, that you can't possibly know about (no-one outside of Melwood can to be fair) that should be left to the game to decide.

When I try and run your's and Wally's update together (to get the new youth players), and I come to selecting nations, Holland, Italy, Spain and Germany are blanked out. Any ideas why?

If it's a proper issue, I'll just run yours.

When I try and run your's and Wally's update together (to get the new youth players), and I come to selecting nations, Holland, Italy, Spain and Germany are blanked out. Any ideas why?

If it's a proper issue, I'll just run yours.

Probably related to promotions/relegations etc I'd imagine.

Oh, fair one then pal, my apologies.

No problem :thup:

tryed reinstalling it metal and intergrity the cach and defraged it and also delete football manager in roaming still after the first day it goes into a crash dump and going off the game Any help anyone ?

Thanks...

What is the message on the crash dump? Usual steps to take would be to redownload the update and clear your cache but I see you've done that already. I assume you're on patch 11.3? Could try a new re-install of FM.

no i start a new game all the time and it crashes just one day after on the 7th July no over previous version just your new one, for some reason though metal, wallys works dont no why.

As I said, start a new game, save it and then upload it. Post the link here and I'll check it.

I managed to merge the databases, and now they work as one file.

Good to hear :)

Great update MG but I'm reluctant to play because of the false player values. It seems all players transferred this summer have had their values reset to their previous transfer. For example, Gael Clichy is only worth £250,000. What Arsenal paid for him. Owen Hargreaves is like 18m. Not realistic at all.

Archived