Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

Romaric on loan to Espanyol from Sevilla. A.Barragan to Valencia. Raul Bravo to Rayo, and they have also loaned Daniel Pacheco. Adrian Lopez to A.Madrid from deportivo, Luis Miguel Afonso Fernandes aka Pizzi has been loaned to a.madrid. German Pacheco(now at Karpaty Lviv), Juan Valera(now signed for getafe) and Alberto Perea(now at Rayo) have been released from a.madrid. They have loaned out Raul Garcia to Osasuna one season. Leandro Cabrera loaned out to Numancia one season. Borja Baston loaned to Murcia one season.

Edit: Alejandro Alfaro to Mallorca from Sevilla. Sevilla have sold young striker Rodri to Barcelona B and Renato been sold to Botafogo.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrea Lazzari co-owned by Fiorentina and Cagliari. Will move to Fiorentina.

Gianna Munari to Fiorentina.

Gianluca Comotto to Cesena.

Fabio Liverani to FC Lugano on 2 years contract.

Andrea Mantovani to Palermo on 4 years contract.

Adam Simon(Haladas) to Palermo.

Roberto Guana to Cesena.

Samuele Romeo to Sorrento.

FM legend Pavel Niakhaichyk (sp) has joined Dinamo Moscow from BATE, as well as team mate Igor Sh!tov. Just a couple of the recognisable deals I'm doing for my Russian update I thought you should know.

I'm using this page fwiw (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_football_transfers_summer_2011). You can always merge your data with mine once it's done, don't know if you can though. Would save you time. Bare in mind I have done some CA/PA changes, and updated Anzhi's rep and finances.

The transfer, hadn't seen the 2nd bit. We can give the merge a go, obviously keep a backup incase anything goes wrong. Give a PM when you've finished up and we'll sort it out :thup:

That would be nice to see both of you merge :p

Not entirely sure. Check the FAQ's at the top of the Hideaway, the bugs forum and the support section from the main forum page. Could be something to do with the game getting too much for your RAM/pagefile to handle. If there's nothing in the FAQ, PM me and I'll tell you how to increase your pagefile if you're on Windows. As for switching to wally's, the updates are of similar sizes so if the RAM/pagefile is the issue, you'll run into it again.

Ahhh i see, cheers for that.

i'll have a scout about FAQ's

I know you stated it was in beta mode until the odds and soda are sorted, loans etc...just wanted to give it a shot

I'm running windows 7.. mate, also got 8gb ram in this monster pc and page file is more than Adequate across my HD's and my sytems page file is fine (i'm a graphic designerand power hungry) the games plays fine for about 8 matches or so then crashes at same point every time when i'm about to play Nottingham Forrest (me as west ham)

was only going to switch to wallys until your final version...used yours since day one and well impressed from the start, until i get my sweaty paws on fm12

Hello metal_guitarist, if you have time please take noticed that Banel Nicolita moved from Steaua Bucharest to St. Etienne. Thanks mate, I'm waiting the last (final) update from you in order to play :D

thanks again!

BR,

BlackS0ull

Thanks MG, but youve missed some transfers at Shakhtar Donetsk, Dinamo Kyev, Dnipro and Metalist

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/premier-liga/transferuebersicht/wettbewerb_UKR1.html

Pierre-Alain Faru to Caen

Guilherme to Atlético Mineiro not Horizonte

Leroy Fer to Twente from Feyenoord

Alberto Zapater to Lokomotiv Moscow from Sporting Lisbon

Yannick Djalo to Nice from Sporting Lisbon

Thanks for the update - fantastic!

Some Spurs changes:

Antonio Pedroza did not sign for Spurs - he may have gone to Crystal Palace : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Pedroza

Spurs have an option to buy Iago : http://www.juventus.com/wps/portal/en/news/yago%20al%20tottenham%20news%20eng%2024August2011

We are only paying around half of Adebayor's wages.

You mean Lille will pay Liverpool 40% of his wages;)

Is 16 year old Mujo Tankovic in the game? He have gone to Fulham from swedish outfit Norrköping. All i know of him is that hes swedish and hes described as a supertalent. PSV: Have you changed that keeper Andreas Isaksson will leave the club after his contract is out? Because he will. And Ola Toivonen have renewed his contract with PSV until 2014 i think.

You mean Lille will pay Liverpool 40% of his wages;)

Why not? French clubs other than PSG, Marseille and maybe Lyon are clubs with average financials. Doubt they can afford to pay Joe Cole full wages, something which will make him Lille best paid player.

here goes some AS Roma stuff:

-Keivan Zarineh should be co-owned by Roma and Siena

-Kevin Koffi (Napoli) have joined Roma and been loaned out to Royal Boussu Dour

-Andrea Bertolacci have rejoined Lecce on loan

-Luca Antei have joined Grosetto on loan

-Stefano Pettinari have joined Crotone on loan

-Filippo Maria Scardina have joined Viareggio on loan

other missing transfers (i will add to this if I spot a few more):

-Antonio Barragán have been signed by Valencia (from Valladolid)

-Míchel have joined Hercules on loan from Valencia

-Valencia have signed Anthony Lozano and loaned him out to CD Alcoyano

-Valencia have loaned out Alejandro Domínguez to River Plate

The release is on hold due to a game breaking bug with the Europa League which involves no games being played after the qualifying rounds. Due to Porto the winners qualifying for the Champions League this year the competition was reorganised and the game doesn't like the new organisation. I've got an idea with what's wrong and I hope it won't take me too long to fix it.

Apologies if you have this already included, but here's some changes that happened during the summer with Real Sociedad

New Manager

Philippe Montanier

Players Promoted to Senior Squad

Liassine Cadamuro

Asier Illarramendi

Iñigo Martínez

Rubén Pardo

Players In

Carlos Vela (on season-long loan from Arsenal)

McDonald Mariga (on season-long loan from Inter, with option to buy of €5M)

Players Out

Borja Viguera (on season-long loan to Gimnàstic)

Players Released on Free

Raúl Tamudo (now at Rayo Vallecano)

Mikel Labaka (now at Rayo Vallecano)

Diego Rivas (now at Hércules CF)

Francisco [Paco] Sutil (now at Real Murcia)

Contract Extension

Rubén Pardo until Summer 2015

Additional

Real Sociedad will receive €1.2M from the sale of Mikel Arteta due to a previous clause

Hope this helps, and here's the clubs Wiki page if anything else is needed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Sociedad

Archived