Sports Interactive Community
metal_guitarist

Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

Having a problem to get the db to work, were should i put the file, i'm using steam
my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data

Hi metal guitarist,

Besiktas

out:

nobre, Erhan Guven and Hakan Arikan (mersin idman yurdu)

tabata (Al Rayyan)

bobo, fink, ferrari free

in:

Egemen Korkmaz (Trabzonspor)

Tanju Kayhan and Veli Kavlak (Rapid Wien)

Bursaspor

out:

Dimitar Ivankov free

Fenerbahce

in:

Orhan Sam (Genclerbirligi)

Sezer Ozturk (Manisaspor)

Serdar Kesimal (Kayserispor)

Trabzonspor

out:

Yattara (Al Shabab)

Jaja (Al Ahly)

Umut Bulut (Toulouse)

in:

Paulo Henrique (Heerenveen)

Newcastle

Brad Inman is now number 35

Abeid currently has number 50

we currently have no vice captain

Hi MG,

Just wondering what with our Old Trafford friendly on the 5th August if it would be worth creating the New York Cosmos again. It's Scholesey's testimonial match. Only problem is, they aint in the MLS as unsure if they can afford the £70 million franchise fee for a new team in New York. They do however have a U23 team in the USL Premier Development League (PDL) and have notable personnel as staff including Rick Parry as director, Pele as president,Paul Kemsley (ex Spurs vice Chairman) as Chairman, Eric Cantona as Manager (or inn their terms Director of Football which is tosh, he's the manager) with Cobi Jones as his assistant. The squad for the testimonial will be made up of 12 guest players and 9 out of the U23 squad. Full details here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Cosmos_(2010). Just didn't know if was worth you creating the club or not for the next update as the poor buggers have no league to play in and no stadium as of yet.

Hey MG, great update. Only thing I have noticed in regards to the Vale changes is Williamson is only on a season long loan, not permanent. And the Mike Green we bought is not a goalkeeper, he is a left back. Other than that, superb pal :)

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'll make the relevant changes for the next release. Probably going to leave the NY Cosmos, not much point in adding them in if they don't have a league or even stadium.

my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2011/editor data

I'm also using steam however don't have an editor data folder. I just bought the game today. Is this an add-on that I have to get?

I'm also using steam however don't have an editor data folder. I just bought the game today. Is this an add-on that I have to get?

You need to create the editor data folder yourself

no CA/PA changes. Few new youngsters in, but only Man Utd have their full intake as they're the only ones I know enough about to rate them (hopefully) accurately.

no CA/PA changes. Few new youngsters in, but only Man Utd have their full intake as they're the only ones I know enough about to rate them (hopefully) accurately.

They look good so far mate. The only thing I would suggest is maybe raise Pogba's and Petrucci's CA slightly as they never get anywhere near to reaching their potential in the game. Either by keeping them myself or selling them on. Pogba always get in decent offers (around £1.5m with 50% next sale) but he never gets close to his PA. Ive even tried saves where I play him a lot and still get the same.

Would like to, but if I increase 1 player, it'll turn into "well why haven't you increased that player as well?" Had the same problem last year so I stopped with the edits.

Would like to, but if I increase 1 player, it'll turn into "well why haven't you increased that player as well?" Had the same problem last year so I stopped with the edits.

Fair enough. As you say though, you can actually make an informed opinion about UTD because you see them play. And any UTD fan or any fan of reserve football couldnt really argue with your changes. Unless it was ridiculous.

Hopefully Nick would have given Pogba an increase for FM12. Petrucci is a bit harder to judge because of his injuries last year but I still think at the moment he is slightly better than what he is currently in game.

Think there is an error with PSG manager, it seems you named Leonardo as manager but their current manager is still Antoine Kombouaré.

Leonardo is the director of football, a scout in FM terms.

Thanks for the great work again. :applause:

Haven't used your latest yet so apologies if you've already done some, but will you be doing the EPL kits/colours again as I think you've done before?

Just checking before I start doing it myself!

Keep up the good work. I used to edit up everything myself in years gone by but now I never need to, so thanks as always as your efforts are always appreciated.

@CL- Pogba will definitely get a boost, probably to around 92. Petrucci I reckon will stay the same due to injury.

@vasilli- I'll get that changed, thank you

@Lord Duffucus- EPL colours are being/have been changed. Thank you for the kind words :)

hi there metal, have u or can u address the issue of the increased non eu limit in the FIGC, the italian leagues can now transfer 2 non eu players per season. i am not that familiar with the editor but can it be done? oh great job by the way can't wait for final update

Appreciate your hard work, was wondering why Henderson is a Liverpool player but Adam and Downing are not. Thanks for your time.

@Taquin, I'll see what I can do, but I think changing that would be having to recreate the Italian league/s which is a prety long job.

@ClingingMars- you must have an old version because they're definately there on the latest release. Download the file from page 1 of the thread in the first post.

metal, cool, i thought it was an easy thing to do. someone in another post told me it was hardcoded into the game. maybe on fm 12 si will make that editable. thanks again

Wayne Routledge set to sign for Swansea City, fee is apparently £2m ish, shoudl go through tomorrow after medical as personal terms have been agreed

can i use this pack with nik's packs?

Yes. Just not the transfer one and the added youngsters one.

Stephan El Shaarawy should be co-owned by Genoa and AC Milan. You put it as it's co-owned by AC Milan and AC Milan.

@CL- Pogba will definitely get a boost, probably to around 92. Petrucci I reckon will stay the same due to injury.

@vasilli- I'll get that changed, thank you

@Lord Duffucus- EPL colours are being/have been changed. Thank you for the kind words :)

Please don't go through with your threat to update CA's / PA's. This is the unique aspect of your update and what makes it so fantastic. If you do start updating then could you post one download with and one without, please ?

Can you check Newcastle's debt mate

£132,144,000 is the gift repayable once profitable (as of 30 June 2010)

Please don't go through with your threat to update CA's / PA's. This is the unique aspect of your update and what makes it so fantastic. If you do start updating then could you post one download with and one without, please ?

I take it you haven't read the conversation then? He was talking about a raise for the official FM12 data.

That was from a conversation regarding FM12's official data. This update won't be changed.

Can you check Newcastle's debt mate

£132,144,000 is the gift repayable once profitable (as of 30 June 2010)

Do you want that added Michael, or the current one in there changed to that value?

Boa Morte has left West Ham Utd by mutual consent

Leroy Lita signs for Swansea from Middlesbrough

Zoltan Gera signs for West Brom

Milan Jovanovic agreed to sign for Anderlecht from Liverpool

David Jones (ex wigan) signs for Wolves on a free

David Goodwille will sign for Blackburn from Dundee United on Wendesday

Routledge from Newcastle to Swansea should go through tonight according to Brendan Rodgers

Looking forward to your update tomorrow MG :D So I can start with Rubin Kazan! :p