Metal_Guitarist's Football Manager 2011 11.3 Database Update

metal_guitarist

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

may I use your db as a basis MG and finish of anything that may have sliped through your fingers in the italian and spanish top divisions? (will ofcorse credit you for most of the work if I put up anything here on these forums or on other places)

all this assuming if I can figure out how to do it, and how to use the editor thingy

may I use your db as a basis MG and finish of anything that may have sliped through your fingers in the italian and spanish top divisions? (will ofcorse credit you for most of the work if I put up anything here on these forums or on other places)

all this assuming if I can figure out how to do it, and how to use the editor thingy

Yes that's fine Falahk.

Big well done to you MG on your final release, you got York City right so that is all that counts lol.

Seriously though, a big well done to you and Wally, it is nice to have other updates out there so you realise you're not the only genius (loser with too much time on their hands) making stellar updates. Congrats friend.

MG you missed a few Panathinaikos transfers.

Leontiou, Gabriel, Bryce Moon, Mattos, Luis Garcia, Mantzios, Galinovic no longer with the club

And we also signed 'Zeka' from Vit Setubal. His full name Im not sure of, maybe someone can assist me here.

Apart from that, the English leagues are absolutely stunning. Cheers and thanks for the effort put in mate

MG you missed a few Panathinaikos transfers.

Leontiou, Gabriel, Bryce Moon, Mattos, Luis Garcia, Mantzios, Galinovic no longer with the club

And we also signed 'Zeka' from Vit Setubal. His full name Im not sure of, maybe someone can assist me here.

Apart from that, the English leagues are absolutely stunning. Cheers and thanks for the effort put in mate

José Carlos Gonçalves Rodrigues

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeca_%28Portuguese_footballer%29

MG, just posted this in Wally's thread. Thought it might be f use to you or maybe you can see something in it that im missing :) According to Andersred's latest blog, we should have a balance of around £85-90m. The £150.6 is from around June/July, so since then we have had £20m paid in bonds off the debt and around £45m NET in transfers. These wont show up until Q1 of this years accounts though but as its supposed to be up to date and the money has already gone, maybe it should be lowered slightly.

Saying that though, Andersred says the Gross debt is £458m or whatever we said, but that was for the financial year, he doesnt make clear if the £20m paid off in bonds on August 1st would show as a deduction on the next Q1 accounts, thus making the debt £438m.

Also the new DHL deal isnt included anywhere in these accounts as that wont appear until the next Q1 accounts. Also the upcoming Mister Potato sponsorship, which I dont know the figures for yet.

So taking these new figures into account, maybe the clubs balance should be around £100m (£90m + first year DHL deal at £10m), and the debt reducing to £438m to reflect the £20m bond payment on August 1st (the £105m we talked about being paid off was from last years accounts to June/July. This new £20m is from this year)

Yeah that looks right. The bonds should show up on Q1 because it's not Q2 until September. I won't be releasing another file for FM11 so I won't be adding it in but I'll keep it for future reference and anyone who wants to change it themselves can do. Thanks.

So if I change mine, or Wally changes his, its right to assume that it is now closer to £100m balance and around £438m debt as it stands today?

It wont load mate? Theres a huge pause and nothing happens!!! I have other XML in there and they are fine!

Im not sure then. Do you have the newest file? I know there was a problem with one of them with the Champs League/Europa League but its supposed to be fixed now. Are you trying to load the game or open it in the editor? Because if its the editor, it may take a while to open because of the amount of changes. If your loading it to play, I'd suggest just waiting a bit longer. It should work :thup:

Archived