11.3 - Sacking Manager?

Bit vague :D

Do the sacking look 'right' to you? Are the teams under performing when the managers are sacked?

The more leagues you have running and the more teams/leagues you are subscribed to the more noticeable this will be

Do the sacking look 'right' to you? Are the teams under performing when the managers are sacked?

Well.....Derby Manager got Sack when they were was 16th, I think, I have seen Paul Ince got Sack Twice in the Same Season!

Licester Manager got the sack when they were 16th but I guess the Chairman are impatient !! LOL :)

I find often a team will fire a manager, and hire a manager from another team, and then that team that lost a manager via that transaction will hire the fired manager. It could even happen like sunderland and newcastle trading managers, that'd never go down well :p.

I find often a team will fire a manager, and hire a manager from another team, and then that team that lost a manager via that transaction will hire the fired manager. It could even happen like sunderland and newcastle trading managers, that'd never go down well :p.

I did that on FM10 when I was sacked by Man United, Tony Mowbray joined United and I joined Celtic (didn't do a bad job if I do say so myself)

Archived