11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Administrators
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it on this thread, didn't see anything on page 1 or 4.

When I go to the squad page when I select to order players by 'Form' they don't order by form. Each time I click it it changes the order by 'Position'. Quite annoying, one of my favoured sort options.

I've tried 2 different skins, FM11 original and dark and have the same problem. Is there something I can do to correct this?

Do you mean 'Last 5 Games'?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it on this thread, didn't see anything on page 1 or 4.

When I go to the squad page when I select to order players by 'Form' they don't order by form. Each time I click it it changes the order by 'Position'. Quite annoying, one of my favoured sort options.

I've tried 2 different skins, FM11 original and dark and have the same problem. Is there something I can do to correct this?

Does that happen every time you try and do it, or only occasionally? Let us know, thanks.

• Administrators
ffs can someone try and help me on my thread, seems like noone can be bothered?

Well to be fair it's a technical issue nothing to do with the game, I don't really know how we can help. The fact you can't download anything would perhaps suggest a firewall or connection error. Have you tried checking your firewall?

• Administrators
No not at all. Standard 11.3 database no modsLeague 1, Champ and Prem are fine but League 2 all july 2010 contract starts

Did you make any edits whilst playing in earlier versions of FM11, such as 11.2.1? Let me know, thanks.

Did you make any edits whilst playing in earlier versions of FM11, such as 11.2.1? Let me know, thanks.

Yes I had 3 other databases that I was fiddling with while waiting for the patch but deselected all of them before starting a new save

Have just started a new save and got job with Barnet. Tried trimming some dead wood and the players i tried to offload all came back as having just joined the club so couldn't be sold. I started looking through the squads contracts to find some I could offload and every single one of the players at Barnet is showing as having started the contract in July 2010. Have just checked thro Accrington and Bradford too and all of their contracts started in july 2010.

Have I done something daft or is this badly wrong?

Thanks

I've had a look at these clubs and not all players have the contract start date at the start of the game. These players have also have the same contract start date from release through to patch 2 so nothing has changed regards this.

Have you tried continuing a while with the players transfer listed and then trying to see if they are more willing to leave?

Does that happen every time you try and do it, or only occasionally? Let us know, thanks.

Hi having tried it a number of times on different team pages now, trying to spot a pattern. It happens most of the time and occasionally works. I can navigate from the page where it is right, say to a player page, and then go back and the order will be gone again. Each time it doesn't work by clicking on Last 5 Games tab (sorry I said form earlier), it re-orders the players from GK to ST and then ST to GK.

• Administrators
Hi having tried it a number of times on different team pages now, trying to spot a pattern. It happens most of the time and occasionally works. I can navigate from the page where it is right, say to a player page, and then go back and the order will be gone again. Each time it doesn't work by clicking on Last 5 Games tab (sorry I said form earlier), it re-orders the players from GK to ST and then ST to GK.

Yeah this is something we are aware of, and are currently looking into.

Thanks for bringing it up.

Quick question, (not really mine, it's elsewhere in the GD) but I've noticed that Leeds have a 0 transfer budget when starting a new game. Not strange on it's own, but someone else mentioned it was all PL clubs also, has anyone else seen this?.

Apologies if this is raised somewhere else...

EDIT: Looks like a button ticking issue, and my poor Leeds side have a 0 transfer budget. :thdn::(

I've had a look at these clubs and not all players have the contract start date at the start of the game. These players have also have the same contract start date from release through to patch 2 so nothing has changed regards this.

Have you tried continuing a while with the players transfer listed and then trying to see if they are more willing to leave?

Sorry I think we may be misunderstanding each other. I know that this wasn't the case previously and shouldn't be the case now but (and I have started the game three times this evening double checking it isn't my settings) on my PC since the patch a new game starting in England july 2010 results in every player contract (as far as I can see taking a sample of 5 or 6 players out of each club and the whole of a couple of teams) in league 2 starting between the first and sixth July. I agree I will be able to continue for a while to get rid but if they respond as normal it would take them past the transfer window before you could start selling them.

Sorry I think we may be misunderstanding each other. I know that this wasn't the case previously and shouldn't be the case now but (and I have started the game three times this evening double checking it isn't my settings) on my PC since the patch a new game starting in England july 2010 results in every player contract (as far as I can see taking a sample of 5 or 6 players out of each club and the whole of a couple of teams) in league 2 starting between the first and sixth July. I agree I will be able to continue for a while to get rid but if they respond as normal it would take them past the transfer window before you could start selling them.

I seem to have the same issue, found one player in all of League 2 with a contract not starting july 10 going through team by team and picking most of the first team squad. It was Byron Moore at Crewe.

I seem to have the same issue, found one player in all of League 2 with a contract not starting july 10 going through team by team and picking most of the first team squad. It was Byron Moore at Crewe.

You're right. His starts 11/12/2009 on mine. Quick sell him!!!

Is it not correct that they have signed a new contract at the beginning of the 2010-11 or they are new to the club? I think there's a huge turnover of players at that level and they'll also be on short-term contracts.

• SI Staff

I don't know where Dean got the idea for releasing another data update from, but unfortunately it can't happen for legal and licensing reasons, so I would suggest, as others have, to use the data editor if you're unhappy with some of the data.

I don't know where Dean got the idea for releasing another data update from, but unfortunately it can't happen for legal and licensing reasons, so I would suggest, as others have, to use the data editor if you're unhappy with some of the data.

He released one for 11.2 without any problems. Is this not going to happen then?

This was the case previously. I've loaded up the game with release code, patch 1 code and patch 2 code and the same players have contract start dates at the start of the game. Contract lengths arent as long the lower down the leagues you go so I'm not sure if most of these contracts have only been signed or not

Also like you've said it's not every player at the club

Have you tried an FTP client such as FileZilla, or are you trying to use Finder to do this?

OK mate, I uploaded the file at the game saves section. The file name is "Big Papi_Vauxhall_parent club asking for loan fees and full wages paid after patch 11.3". In case you forgot I will repeat my issue.

Before the new patch 11.3, I could make loan offers for loan listed players and usually their clubs didn't require a wage contribution or a loan fee. Especially if they were players of my parent club ManU, they never asked for fees or wages, which is logical considering that they want these players to move on loan. After the patch, all my offers for loan have been rejected cause they now want a fee and wages to be paid in full. I find this to be wrong, as these players are listed for loan, and I am their feeder club.

You will notice I already have a player from ManU on loan without a wage contribution. This player was sent to me by the parent club before I applied the patch and I had delayed the decision of whether to accept the move. Then I downloaded the patch as I noticed it was out. Afterward I reloaded my save, I accepted this player into my club, but all other offers I have made have been rejected.

In any case thanks for your response mate.

• Administrators
OK mate, I uploaded the file at the game saves section. The file name is "Big Papi_Vauxhall_parent club asking for loan fees and full wages paid after patch 11.3". In case you forgot I will repeat my issue.

Before the new patch 11.3, I could make loan offers for loan listed players and usually their clubs didn't require a wage contribution or a loan fee. Especially if they were players of my parent club ManU, they never asked for fees or wages, which is logical considering that they want these players to move on loan. After the patch, all my offers for loan have been rejected cause they now want a fee and wages to be paid in full. I find this to be wrong, as these players are listed for loan, and I am their feeder club.

You will notice I already have a player from ManU on loan without a wage contribution. This player was sent to me by the parent club before I applied the patch and I had delayed the decision of whether to accept the move. Then I downloaded the patch as I noticed it was out. Afterward I reloaded my save, I accepted this player into my club, but all other offers I have made have been rejected.

In any case thanks for your response mate.

Thank you for the information and uploading your save. :)

Miles as you are browsing this thread, can you please read my thread and then have someone have a look at the issue. Its being constantly ignored, but the main issue of the thread is that teams with 10 men are playing superhumanly or at least a lot better than they should be. the link is http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/257571-A-big-issue-which-has-been-ignored-before-and-is-still-in-11.3

That thread also has a link to another earlier thread which has screenshots and also posts from other people who are having the same problem.

We have only ever included long term loans (half a season or a full season). Emergency loans are a maximum of 93 days, so neither half, or a full, season.

Ok thanks, so whats the situation with the EPL clubs transfer budgets? I am having the same £0 problem.

• Administrators
Great Patch Si thanks again for the hard work

Only 2 Bug Bearers for me is that Celtic Park seat colour is still white and cant fin a way to change it

and

alot of transfer database errors

Seat Colours can't be changed and aren't supposed to be modelled on real life as we can't for licensing reasons.

As for transfer database errors, if you have problems please refer to Miles' post above.

Cheers.

• SI Staff
so is gripper not allowed to release the XML update at all?

See previous answer.

Miles as you are browsing this thread, can you please read my thread and then have someone have a look at the issue. Its being constantly ignored, but the main issue of the thread is that teams with 10 men are playing superhumanly or at least a lot better than they should be. the link is http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/257571-A-big-issue-which-has-been-ignored-before-and-is-still-in-11.3

That thread also has a link to another earlier thread which has screenshots and also posts from other people who are having the same problem.

The second post in that thread is from someone at SI. I wouldn't say that was being ignored, personally.

• SI Staff
No stats improvements for Lazios Hernanes, not even in the editor.... disaster! typical english "italian leauge is nonsense" stereotype!

Our Italian league research is done by a team of Italians, not people in England. If you have an issue with any data, then the place to post is in http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/197-Football-Manager-2011-Data-Issues please.

Archived