11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Administrators
Any help it wont let me update the patch.

What do you mean it won't update? Which version are you using? Let me know, cheers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Raheem Sterling won't be in the game due to his age. If you disagree with the ratings of the other players (and they were all adjusted for this patch I believe) then feel free to raise it in the relevant data thread.

Alternatively, just use the editor, that's what it's there for!

• Administrators
Steam mate.

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your local content (should be under Properties when you right click FM -> Local Files)

If not could you try uninstalling it and reinstalling it on Steam?

Let me know, cheers

Tactics bug has not been fixed :S

If its a saved game you're playing, all the 'current' tactics will remain until you delete them. They shouldn't return after that. Though, the match preparation switch still happens.

As I said, we were/are aware of it however there were other bugs deemed to be of a higher priority so this didn't make it into the patch unfortunately

You should have fixed every problem before releasing the patch. And even Miles said it will be some time this week. You still had time. This is an important issue as it concerns 1 of the fundamental rules of the Spanish league.

And all it needed was setting a condition that all Spanish players have minimum fee. And now you have to waste time looking into this for FM 12. Great reply from you, to shun the problem away.

Anyway thanks for this patch and the hard work all at SI put in.

I guess my earlier post was missed, so I'll try again: Has the issue with Spanish B-teams and their finances been fixed? What about players on loan from the parent club and their salaries? What about takeovers of said teams?

• Administrators
David McNamee is not at ABerdeen. Annoying.

As stated, some data changes were not able to make it in time for data lock.

I guess my earlier post was missed, so I'll try again: Has the issue with Spanish B-teams and their finances been fixed? What about players on loan from the parent club and their salaries? What about takeovers of said teams?

That's another issue which i haven't looked at aside from the min.fee which has been screwed up again. will have to test and see if the 'B' team gets bankrupt.

David McNamee has not been moved to Aberdeen, and there is no wage budget left to get in a DR!! GRRRRRRRRRR! Hes available on a free!

Shocking considering he wasnt even a Transfer Window signing. He was signed before. That means theyve had three months to recognise and implement this transfer

• Administrators

For anyone on a mac having trouble, right click the "football manager 2011" folder under applications, select get info and make sure you have read&write access at the bottom.

if you dont the patch will look like it's patching but nothing happens

• Administrators
My game (purchased through steam) now asking me to insert disc (which i don't have obv) after downloading patch from http://www.footballmanager.com/patches !!?!?

Any way to undo this? or should i just uninstall and download the game again through steam?

You've installed the wrong patch.

Steam will auto-update for you.

Try uninstalling it on Steam and reinstalling it.

Let us know how you get on

i am using new saved game , my strikers change position in mid game , example Cardozo - Saviola , after the game startes they are positioned like this Saviola - Cardozo for no reason since i didnt changed tactics

Is the change purely cosmetic or does Saviola end up using Cardozo's player instructions and vice versa?

• Administrators

As stated earlier in the thread - it is fixed, unfortunately, it is only fixed so the problem won't occur in the first place.

If you move clubs now, it won't happen.

:)

• Administrators
players without attributes still appears (i forgot to make a screenshot, but you've probably experienced this). 3rd patch was my last hope regarding this issue... Disappointing.

Could you be a bit more specific as to the problem, please?

Started a save with Man City, just playing about with it all - went to offer people some new contracts.

Went to offer a few youth players, that aren't really that great but could be OK and have contracts running out of the season, new contracts and found out that if you offer any of them "hot prospect" they all ask for wages about 13k - That's mental. Vidal is on £400 a week at the start of the game and suddenly he wants £13k.

Decided to start again and just offer them at youngsters although I've never offered anyone that before in all my years of playing CM/FM. But first PANCAKES

Have you tried verifying the integrity of your local content (should be under Properties when you right click FM -> Local Files)

If not could you try uninstalling it and reinstalling it on Steam?

Let me know, cheers

Did the integrity thing and it downloaded a few files, and now it's working a treat. Much appreciated mate!

Could you be a bit more specific as to the problem, please?

there are no numbers of all attributes, such as: corners, aggression etc - instead numbers from 1 to 20 there is "-"symbol. Graphic of attributes is empty aswell. Should i pm you if i will catch a screenshot?

PS no skin changes were made, im using that dark grey-blue default skin.

• Administrators
Did the integrity thing and it downloaded a few files, and now it's working a treat. Much appreciated mate!

No problem, any time :)

• Administrators
there are no numbers of attributes, such as: corners, aggression etc - instead numbers from 1 to 20 there is "-"symbol. Graphic of attributes is empty aswell. Should i pm you if i will catch a screenshot?

Untick Attribute Masking.

Cheers.

there are no numbers of all attributes, such as: corners, aggression etc - instead numbers from 1 to 20 there is "-"symbol. Graphic of attributes is empty aswell. Should i pm you if i will catch a screenshot?

-.-"

untick attribute masking option before you start a new game.

Sounds like you have the attributes masking option selected.

Archived