11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

Great to finally have the patch - thanks for all your hard work. Just one thing... :)

I hope that I am right in thinking that player attributes haven't been touched in the database update - just transfers. Cos I'm looking at the liverpool squad and players like Martin Kelly, Andy Carroll and Suso are woefully underestimated and still no Raheem Sterling.

Hopefully they'll be fixed for FM12 - guess I'll just have to do a little tweaking before I start a new game :)

Raheem Sterling won't be in the game due to his age. If you disagree with the ratings of the other players (and they were all adjusted for this patch I believe) then feel free to raise it in the relevant data thread.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloaded via Steam very, very quickly.

Some initial feedback on the match engine. I'm playing a long term save as Dinamo Zagreb, currently in season 2021-22. I've won every Croatian League, all cups bar one, and, after several seasons of dragging my team up the European rankings, have recently won the Champions League twice.

When playing in the Croatian League, I play an attacking 4-2-3-1, balanced, dominate possession, get about 20+ shots on goal and anything between 3-6 CCC's most games, sometimes more. Usually am able to win by about 3 goals.

I've just played 1 game at home to Sibenik. Still dominated possession as usual. Usual number of shots on goal, but no CCC's. Scraped a 1-0 win with a goal from a corner. Found it very, very difficult to get through the AI's defence, which seems to be marking better and is more compact. Early conclusion is that there have been significant improvements to the AI defence and perhaps defending in general.

Wondered if anyone can help, trying to start a new game but I want my past experience as sunday league footballer, but it's unavailable to be selected any help?

I believe this option can only be selected if you have selected the lower leagues for any particular nation in your new game.

I think it's £20 million as I just started today as Newcastle...but that's at Avoid Relegation board expectations. Think for Top Half it's about £23 million

Mm, sexual. Can improve the team massively with that little lot.

I have an edited league system I use based on Patch 11.2 that now requires editing if its to work with patch 11.3.

Would starting a new game based on game database 11.2 include all the patch fixes in 11.3 and all i miss is the latest transfers and managerial changes? (I already use a user created update for transfers based on patch 11.2)

• SI Staff
I have an edited league system I use based on Patch 11.2 that now requires editing if its to work with patch 11.3.

Would starting a new game based on game database 11.2 include all the patch fixes in 11.3 and all i miss is the latest transfers and managerial changes? (I already use a user created update for transfers based on patch 11.2)

The game would still have the game fixes but would not have the data updates in 11.3 database, as you would be using the 11.2 db.

do all spanish players have and require minimum fee in their contracts. in my thread i was told this will be fixed?

i really hope this is fix. as the minimum fee is the reason why i install spanish leagues.

Thanks for the patch, good work.But there are some transfer mistakes in Turkish First and Second League :

Misimovic is still Galatasaray's player(he's gone to Dinamo Moscow).

Ibrahim Uzulmez(Besiktas' ex-captain)-->His contract terminated but he is still Besiktas' player in the patch.

Freddy Adu loaned to Caykur Rizespor but he is still Benfica's player, doesn't loaned to any club.

If you are interested in this message, i will be happy.

Sorry for my bad English :)

• Administrators
When I try to install it it gives me a message fm2011v11.3.0_pc_patch.exe not a valid Win32 application?!

You may need to add a .exe to it (right-click and click 'rename' to do this) or simply re-download the patch.

Thanks for the patch SI!

May I ask though, how have Tottenham who have qualified for the Champion's League have only 10-15m to spend from July 2011? Levy and Redknapp both confirmed a £35m bid for Aguero in Jan. What is the reasoning behind their budget?

Thanks.

from a thread i started in december..

If you notice in the Spanish league, there are truckloads of players in their team without minimum fee release clause. And there are transfer in the game to spanish sides without min.fee inserted in the player's contract.

Its compulsory for Spanish league players to have a minimum fee in real life isn't it? Why is that not represented in the game?

This is something we are aware of and it should hopefully be fixed for any future patch

Thanks for bringing it to our attention

and i just found out the Spanish players having a compulsory minimum fee clause in their contracts are still not present. It is 1 of the most critical aspects of the Spanish league and its not fixed.

Disappointment.

I started FM before unaware of a new patch, and had the funny skin problem similar to the screenshot on the last page. Quit FM and restarted Steam, was told the update was completed, first I heard of it. I look at the downloads screen and it's 90mb, which I'm guessing is surely wrong. I can't start FM now, constantly told the game is unavailable.

What do I do fellas? Was gonna try the deleting cache thing mentioned previously but don't wanna risk buggering me game up.

Great to finally have the patch - thanks for all your hard work. Just one thing... :)

I hope that I am right in thinking that player attributes haven't been touched in the database update - just transfers. Cos I'm looking at the liverpool squad and players like Martin Kelly, Andy Carroll and Suso are woefully underestimated and still no Raheem Sterling.

Hopefully they'll be fixed for FM12 - guess I'll just have to do a little tweaking before I start a new game :)

And so it begins...

from a thread i started in december..

and i just found out the Spanish players having a compulsory minimum fee clause in their contracts are still not present. It is 1 of the most critical aspects of the Spanish league and its not fixed.

Disappointment.

As I said, we were/are aware of it however there were other bugs deemed to be of a higher priority so this didn't make it into the patch unfortunately

• Administrators
I started FM before unaware of a new patch, and had the funny skin problem similar to the screenshot on the last page. Quit FM and restarted Steam, was told the update was completed, first I heard of it. I look at the downloads screen and it's 90mb, which I'm guessing is surely wrong. I can't start FM now, constantly told the game is unavailable.

What do I do fellas? Was gonna try the deleting cache thing mentioned previously but don't wanna risk buggering me game up.

Are you on steam or is the disk version?

Has anyone noticed strange player values & wages? Any Carrol is worth 58Million & Messi is on 475Grand a week! this is wrong surely?

Jusrt noticed the default currency was set to Dollar for some reason.

Archived