11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

The Staff search isn't working. Looking for assistant manager and asking current ass man to filter those who are interested. Basically doesn't work, of the hundreds left available few if any are really interested. This could be a right pain as i'm playing lower league and it's hard enough as it is getting anyone in.

Not sure if this is the same with player search as I haven't used it yet!

This is definitely a problem in the lower leagues. I recently started a Chippenham Town save for the DFC. Even with the assistant box checked there are hundreds of free staff on the list. They ARE willing to sign for me (which is probably why they still appear), but their wage demands are 2x or more what I can actually offer, so they are really unrealistic targets. However, the assistant box doesn't seem to take into considering their wage demands. As a result, you still have to manually go through hundreds of people individually which is very time consuming. Of the 900+, there were probably only 50 max who were both will to sign and that I could afford.

A workaround I found was to filter by reputation, but you will miss out on the very best possible candidates as they will be intermixed in the reputation group that has lots who will sign, but for wages you cant afford.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not a fan of this at all my star player has just stoped performing one of my strikers cant score and i seem to make loads of chances but no goals, then injuries seem more common also i won 5-4 i have never let in 4 goals in a 10 years on the game but now i do really cant be bothered to alter the tatic so going to try and get the old patch back

it's definitely your tactics, I'm scoring for fun! In my first 13 games since the patch I've scored 38 and conceded 7, winning 12 and drawing the other... No complaints here! :D

Hi All

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem after getting the patch, but the game now constantly freezes moving between screens. Often the game hangs there for 5 minutes after pressing the button.

It runs through steam.

Any help would be great

Thanks

I don't know if this has been said but I seem to be getting a lot more injuries...

Have to agree with you on this one. 3 of my 4 centre backs got injured within 2 weeks of each other and they weren't just minor injuries, they were out for 4 weeks, 2 months and 4 - 5 months :(

Hello, I have a problem with the editor, after installing the 11.3.0 update the tab key does not work anymore ....... my problem and all users of my forum who have tried.

Is the third time I do this question, it is possible to have an answer?

Oh and another thing. City are the only club left in the Europa League who have NEVER been in the Champions League. City on 11.3 Continental - Spurs are national. Ridiculous.

To be honest City has become quite known globally due to their moneypumping owners, so that reputation isnt based on success...

I don't know if it has been said, but after the patch when you go to a team from a country of which you don't have the league loaded and click on the little arrow next to their name at the bottom, it shows all the clubs from that nation instead of just the one's from the division that they are in.

This is really annoying as it means scanning the clubs from that division is now a hugely tedious exercise as all sorts of B teams are showing as well as other teams from 2 or 3 divisions below or above the one's that I wanted to be looking at. I don't know why this has changed and I can't remember it being like this in any other version. It may sound like a small issue but I try to scan foreign leagues that I don't have open for regens as soon as possible and now this rather silly change has made this process incredibly lengthy and I am not sure if I can even be bothered to do it anymore. I hope this makes sense

To be fair hes a good defender, id even say hes better than Lescott in my opinion.

I noticed Brighton have 80 million loan debt, is that correct or is it a typo? just seems like a lot for a league 1 team.

When did Man City change their policy of signing the world brightest or high rep players at any cost? Bougherra isnt near Lescott as a defender in the game.

Kolo Toure isnt suspended in this game so signing him as a stop gap doesnt even make sense. Dont defend or try to rationalise the game doing stupid things

I don't know if it has been said, but after the patch when you go to a team from a country of which you don't have the league loaded and click on the little arrow next to their name at the bottom, it shows all the clubs from that nation instead of just the one's from the division that they are in.

This is really annoying as it makes scanning the clubs from that division is now a hugely tedious exercise as all sorts of B teams are showing as well as other teams from 2 or 3 divisions below or above the one's that I wanted to be looking at. I don't know why this has changed and I can't remember it being like this in any other version. It may sound like a small issue but I try to scan foreign leagues that I don't have open for regens as soon as possible and now this rather silly change has made this process incredibly lengthy and I am not sure if I can even be bothered to do it anymore. I hope this makes sense

I did notice that as well actually, could u report that in bugs forum? (im goin to bed now lol)

Chelsea seem to start with a transfer budget of £0 in my game is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Well didnt they spend 60m on Torres? U want more? If u think its wrong, go to the Chelsea data thread :).

Hello,

i've installed 11.3, i'm on steam, and a good thing i've read on the news of the patch was:

- Allowed user to offer terms to players who aren't interested in joining team but at least have a minimal chance of being able to be bribed by excessive wage offers.

but unfortunally, it ain't working as you can see on my screenshot:

bugyv.png

so, what's wrong here??

Your not alone here, i too also read that in the change list but i still can't offer players a contract.

Makes me wonder how Man City would have signed Robinho at the time when they did in real life on FM, when you can't even offer players a contract to bribe them...

The old system worked ok if a player was not intrested you could still offer him a contract, & some players on rare occasions would accept the offer if you offered them a big wage/signing on fees/bonuses. But with the new system you can't even offer them a contract to try and persuade them.

I totally agree. If Spurs are unknown in Europe, why do players and managers in Italy and Spain refer to them as "Spurs" instead of Tottenham. I assume there's some acknowledgement when they know their nickname. Spurs was also the first English team to win in Europe if remember correctly... There is no doubt in my mind that Tottenham has a continental rep - especially if the City has one and that is the criterium.

I think reputation has more to do with fan base. Do Spurs have a large following on the Continent? Certainly nothing like a Manchester United or Liverpool. And how many non-English players have you heard say "its always been my dream to play for Spurs. :)

looking for some feedback on absence of TV matches in English Premiership until Nov. i have seen few posts on patch feedback thread, but no one answering them. i have 'move TV matches' option in perferences on. its only major bug i have come across.

p.s all matches are on same day and 3pm k.o (no Sat morn or eve, sun or mon night matches) no TV matches appear in league fixtures until November. does this mean no TV money, big problem if so.

I think reputation has more to do with fan base. Do Spurs have a large following on the Continent? Certainly nothing like a Manchester United or Liverpool. And how many non-English players have you heard say "its always been my dream to play for Spurs. :)

I actually have a few friends, not great football followers but moderate (mainly la liga and the champ league), who live in germany. I asked them about tottenham and city, they all knew about spurs, all but one didnt associate the spurs nickname with tottenham, and didnt really know much about tottenham to be honest. They all knew about city, as they had been in the news regualarly due to their money. So, in effect, the reps are correct. Outside of arsenal, utd, liverpool, city and chelsea, they didnt have much knoledge of english teams at all. This would say that these teams have higher reps in different parts of the world in comparision to other english teams, to people who follow football but not the epl.

Your not alone here, i too also read that in the change list but i still can't offer players a contract.

Makes me wonder how Man City would have signed Robinho at the time when they did in real life on FM, when you can't even offer players a contract to bribe them...

The old system worked ok if a player was not intrested you could still offer him a contract, & some players on rare occasions would accept the offer if you offered them a big wage/signing on fees/bonuses. But with the new system you can't even offer them a contract to try and persuade them.

what is this skin?

Is it just me, or is it much harder to get work permit for players?

During my winter-window, i tried do loan Vukcevic, a regular in his nationalteam, but didnt get any..

Now i tried do sign Muntari, who played all of Sunderlands games last year.. And a regular for his national team also, but didnt get any work permit either...

there really shouldnt be any problems for me to sign Muntari to West Ham.. Cap'd 56 times for Ghana..

looking for some feedback on absence of TV matches in English Premiership until Nov. i have seen few posts on patch feedback thread, but no one answering them. i have 'move TV matches' option in perferences on. its only major bug i have come across.

p.s all matches are on same day and 3pm k.o (no Sat morn or eve, sun or mon night matches) no TV matches appear in league fixtures until November. does this mean no TV money, big problem if so.

Use a default skin and let me know if you still encounter the same issue. Cheers.

Another bug I have found is with Tranmere if I go to sign an under 18 player who was on a free transfer I can only offer a youth contract, they reject all full time contracts unless i put the wage quite high up , if they join on youth contract they then accept the original offer for full time contract which they rejected while on a free transfer

Im now in January (first season) and there has been TV matches since the start of the season. They are definately not correct though. For a start EVERY game on Boxing Day was on TV. Half at I think 3, and the other half at 5:30. Also im Man Utd and none of my big games are on TV. No Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea. Just the likes of Wigan, Blackburn, Stoke, WBA.

Im not too bothered though. Its just a cosmetic thing anyway have the TV next to a game. As long as I get my TV money every season Im not bothered. But I'll find that out at the start of next season.

How come when you offer pllayers out, either loan or transfer, as soon as you click continue (and its still the same day) you get a message about each player saying nobody is interested. But a few days later, bids start to come in? Why is there the pointless news items saying nobody is interested? I dont expect any interest when he's only been offered for 3 hours and its still the same day!

When I look for Danish newgens by club, The first club is AAB the arrow to the left of the club badge shows AAB II when I hover over it, but nothing happens when I press it
Do you have the Danish leagues loaded? How far down?

& are AAB II in a league?

Maybe the second team has been disbanded, does it happen with other clubs?

A quick search on google and it seems the Danish leagues got restructured at the end of last season - Danish League Structure

Second/reserve teams are now only allowed as high as the Danish series (4th tier) which I don't think is a supported tier within FM.

Because of this I suspect reserve teams possibly haven't been included the same way as they have been in the past - Do AaB have a reserve team tab like English teams do?

anyoone got any ideas, folks?

I don't know for sure but if your database was working in 11.2.1 it should in 11.3

The best way is to save two copies and use one in 11.3 to try it leaving you a backup in case it doesn't work.

Do you have the Danish leagues loaded? How far down?

& are AAB II in a league?

Maybe the second team has been disbanded, does it happen with other clubs?

Hi Cougar 2010 & thanks for the reply.

It seems that AAB II haven't been disbanded.

Before Patch 11.3 it used to just go on to the next team in the League in this case AGF, but now it seems to show every team in the respective country.

This is under Clubs>Transfers>History>Youth

We've been looking at the issue, and will reply as soon as we have something more to say about this issue. Thanks for your patience.

Will SI look into the disappearing stats for continental and overall stats issue? happens to some players in the team (gerrad, suarez) and it is quite annoying.

To SI:

My players stats on the bottom (see top and bottom stats) are not showing correctly after using the patch!! also missing for luiz suarez stats.. Pls advice..

76973428.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We've been looking at the issue, and will reply as soon as we have something more to say about this issue. Thanks for your patience.

Okay, so I've tried reproducing this and failed. Before the start of the English Premier League, the fixtures appear as though they will all be played on a Saturday at 3 o'clock. However, after playing through till around October, I noticed matches were re-arranged appropriately for TV kick off times/days since the start of the season. Can people please confirm that there are actually no matches played at Saturday mid-day, late afternoon, Sundays, and Monday nights in their save games?

Hi All

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem after getting the patch, but the game now constantly freezes moving between screens. Often the game hangs there for 5 minutes after pressing the button.

It runs through steam.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Try verifying your skin cache. To do so, right click on the FM 11 icon and then select: Properties -> Local files -> Verify integrity of game cache.

• Administrators
Will SI look into the disappearing stats for continental and overall stats issue? happens to some players in the team (gerrad, suarez) and it is quite annoying.

To SI:

My players stats on the bottom (see top and bottom stats) are not showing correctly after using the patch!! also missing for luiz suarez stats.. Pls advice..

76973428.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yeah, it is something that has been reported in the Bugs Forum. :)

Archived