11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
Flex 11 not yet looked to see if there's an updated version for 11.3 or not.

Use a default skin and let me know if you still encounter the same issue. Cheers.

so in general 11.3 is awesome!fixed just about everything!!!but(and that maybe just me)i´m having heaps of injuries during matches although in the end they tend to be "small" injuries but it gets annoying to finish 4 matches in a row with 9 due to injuries!!any feedback would be greatly appreciated!thanks!

(so in general 11.3 is awesome!fixed just about everything!!!but(and that maybe just me)i´m having heaps of injuries during matches although in the end they tend to be "small" injuries but it gets annoying to finish 4 matches in a row with 9 due to injuries!!any feedback would be greatly appreciated!thanks!)

Response:

Well I have been playing since yesterday and most of today and not seen that amount of injuries. I have had some injuries and some ingame injuries that the players run off but apart from those few injuries re 3/4 days long and one longish term injury nothing untoward.

I have checked the injury table and again nothing stands out there of any signifigance.

A petty little observation re ME - it appears that theres' an awful lot of balls that curve when the players shoot at goal - not an issue as such but the swerves are quite remarkable in some instances.

Could be the players practice swerve/curling shots much more these days!

A petty little observation re ME - it appears that theres' an awful lot of balls that curve when the players shoot at goal - not an issue as such but the swerves are quite remarkable in some instances.

Could be the players practice swerve/curling shots much more these days!

I noticed that as well, one of my players curved a shot just over the bar from the edge of the 'D' which went just over the bar then curved so much it ended up hitting the corner flag!!

I realise an awful lot of people will be very happy with this but I'm pretty disappointed that your ability to land bigger jobs seems to have swung wildly the other way.

Started as unemployed with Automatic reputation and took Barnet job in league 2. Holidayed a lot to see how longer term things pan out and avoided relegation by 1 point. Before the season ended I was already being touted for the Liverpool job and by November of season 2 Portsmouth (who got back to the prem at end of season 1) approached me unsolicited . I wasn't even doing well in season 2 and was in 15th when they came in. So I have done 1 season at the base of league 2 and have jumped straight to premiership standard.

Don't know if this is because reputation was automatic (I thought i had set it to semi pro but must have made a mistake) but it still seems wildly unrealistic for journeyman players like myself. Just checked and my win percentage in league 2 was 20%.

Started a new save with Liverpool and have played til December, and now I'm wondering why all of my star players are constantly 'left out again' from their national team duties. There've been four international breaks and the likes of Reina, Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Johnson, Puolsen, Lucas, Gerrard, Meireles, Maxi, Jovanovic and Kuyt are yet to be called up for their national team. People may have different opinions about the standard of Liverpool players but I'd think at least half of them are IRL important first team players in international games. Only Suarez and Wilson have been called up. I haven't withdrawn anyone, none of them had any serious injuries and most of them are playing at least semi-regularly. Seems a bit unrealistic to me.

There's no problem with the U21 and U 19 teams.

Don't know if it's the patch but never seen this before.

I realise an awful lot of people will be very happy with this but I'm pretty disappointed that your ability to land bigger jobs seems to have swung wildly the other way.

Started as unemployed with Automatic reputation and took Barnet job in league 2. Holidayed a lot to see how longer term things pan out and avoided relegation by 1 point. Before the season ended I was already being touted for the Liverpool job and by November of season 2 Portsmouth (who got back to the prem at end of season 1) approached me unsolicited . I wasn't even doing well in season 2 and was in 15th when they came in. So I have done 1 season at the base of league 2 and have jumped straight to premiership standard.

Don't know if this is because reputation was automatic (I thought i had set it to semi pro but must have made a mistake) but it still seems wildly unrealistic for journeyman players like myself. Just checked and my win percentage in league 2 was 20%.

Other people have been saying they still find it quite difficult to get higher rep jobs, it sounds like you've just been lucky

I don't know whether it's actually an issue yet, but I've had rather a lot of injuries, more than normal in my Liverpool game so far, though I'm only a few competitive matches in. I've had Gerrard, Agger, Wilson, Suarez, Carroll, Johnson all out for at least a month and I'm not past September yet. Could just be bad luck though, so I'll keep playing and report back. I realise a few of those players are injury prone though.

Fair enough Gudge. I assumed I'd be in a minority. Thanks for the reply

Just as an aside I'm obviously doing something wrong. Just tried restarting the game a couple of times and choosing random teams in league 2 or league 1 making sure I select semi pro. When the game starts and I check my manager profile the past experience is always Automatic and the manager reputation is always National. Could you think what i'm doing wrong. National rep may explain why I'm getting touted for jobs from the off. Thanks in advance

Started a new save with Liverpool and have played til December, and now I'm wondering why all of my star players are constantly 'left out again' from their national team duties. There've been four international breaks and the likes of Reina, Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Johnson, Puolsen, Lucas, Gerrard, Meireles, Maxi, Jovanovic and Kuyt are yet to be called up for their national team.

Kyrgiakos retired from the Greek international squad.

Good patch. Match engine seems improved on a number of levels. A couple of problems I've encountered - first, when you loan someone out the option "Ask such and such to scout this player" doesn't seem to work. You have to go into the player's profile to do it there. Second, when I have a player on loan and they get an injury with an option of treatment or leaving it be, I cannot select either, and the player is, so far, in some kind of stasis, continually injured and continually awaiting treatment for injury.

EDIT: scrap that second part. His parent club dealt with the injury, just took a few days to show up in his profile.

Kyrgiakos retired from the Greek international squad.

Ah, I forgot that. He announced it in August or something.

But the likes of Agger, Skrtel and Gerrard should always be called up when fit. Their international status is 'withdrawn from international squad' even though I've not withdrawn them and it shouldn't be even possible when talking about the qualifying games for Euro championships.

Hi,

Enjoying the new patch-the game seems, well more solid really.

One thing I have noticed though-as Watford I made Man Utd my parent club but when trying to loan players from them they ask for a fee.

I understand what was said earlier about fees now being asked for but should that be the case with Parent clubs to Feeder clubs? Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen?

Came across a little problem. Playing as Millwall (in the championship) and tried to get Jordan Spence (of premiership team West Ham) and they came back saying they didn't want him to go on loan to a divisional rival?

Not a rival team, but divisional rival.

Hi,

Enjoying the new patch-the game seems, well more solid really.

One thing I have noticed though-as Watford I made Man Utd my parent club but when trying to loan players from them they ask for a fee.

I understand what was said earlier about fees now being asked for but should that be the case with Parent clubs to Feeder clubs? Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen?

They will still send you players with for no fee/wage contribution every season, however if you make loan bids for players other than the ones they send to you then then may request a fee

Came across a little problem. Playing as Millwall (in the championship) and tried to get Jordan Spence (of premiership team West Ham) and they came back saying they didn't want him to go on loan to a divisional rival?

I think they're just preparing for next year. JK Irons fans!

I've been trying to sell Rosicky at £10 million and Napoli always keeps offering £10 million, and while I'm thrilled I'm actually getting bids in this patch, they apparently can't free up the cost, so it's always turned down and it's getting really annoying now.

Cheers for this, it's an issue we're aware of.

bundesligastatsinjuryta.png

Hi, maybe it´s just no luck, but this is a network game (dude - Werder Bremen; me Borussia Dortmund)

Many of the injuries our players have are from games with national squad, during two weeks.

Could it be a bug?

• Administrators

Hi, maybe it´s just no luck, but this is a network game (dude - Werder Bremen; me Borussia Dortmund)

All the injuries listed there are from games with national squad, during one two weeks.

Could it be a bug?

Honestly just strikes me as incredibly bad luck. Keep an eye out for your next international window, but we've certainly never encountered this internally. Thanks.

I have faces for alot of players in FM 2011, but I've noticed that a lot are missing from the player screen. Could it be the custom skin I'm using isn't 11.3 able?

Possibly. It might be worth checking with other adopters of the skin (or the skin's creator) if they're experiencing similar issues.

There was a change made to this area of the game to help unemployed managers get a job. People have already commented that this change has worked for them and they are now getting offered job. If you were to increase your past experience then that would increase your chances of getting a job.

Cheers for the reply Gudge. Was aware that increasing experience up would increase possibility of getting a job due to reputation system. I'll go with working as designed then and that Sunday League may take a season and more to find work at an amateur or semi-pro level.

I wonder if someone can confirm if the new patch deals with players (especially strikers) missing really easy chances? I've checked the change list but i didn't see anything mentioned about. I'm really depending on the new patch fixing this coz if this is not fixed there is no point playing the game to be honest!!!

Has anybody else had the problem that when you watch the game in 3D view, the game freezes for 10-15 seconds but the players legs keep on moving without actually going anywhere? then just as sudden as the action stops, it will start again, almost as if it was thinking what to do next?

never had a problem with previous patches.

cheers

steve

Yes, I get this every few matches. I've had it with all patches (FM11). Hoped that would be fixed by now :(

Fair enough Gudge. I assumed I'd be in a minority. Thanks for the reply

Just as an aside I'm obviously doing something wrong. Just tried restarting the game a couple of times and choosing random teams in league 2 or league 1 making sure I select semi pro. When the game starts and I check my manager profile the past experience is always Automatic and the manager reputation is always National. Could you think what i'm doing wrong. National rep may explain why I'm getting touted for jobs from the off. Thanks in advance

You have to chose a team in a lower division to make semi-pro and sunday league footballer active. You won´t see many former semi-pro footballer starting their managing career in one of the top-divisions.

What amount of injuries are people getting? First competitive game had 4 red crosses and had to use 3 subs getting the injured players off and then play a man down. Two out for 4-5 weeks, one for 6-7 and the other is fine but has low condition and is very tired in his status. A continuance of my appalling luck or a common thread?

I've been trying to move to the Premiership or La Liga from the SPL for a couple of seasons now. I've won 7 in a row and had three trebles. I've also reached the QF of the Champions league twice. Would I have to start a new game in order to have more chance of a higher reputation job or can I continue my present game and expect a job offer based on the update?

Are you using some kind of edited database? He's manager in my game here running off the 11.3 database.

I'm running a database down to level 8 and I'm the Crystal Palace manager, I'm guessing the former must be the reason why that has happened. Mea culpa and all that.

I've mentioned this in the Arsenal Data thread, but I'm not convinced it's the right place for it now.

Ryo Miyaichi is, when starting a new game, on loan at Feyenoord. This is correct.

Somebody else (called Riyo Miyaichi) is due to join, and leave, on 1.1.2011.

The confusing part is that Riyo isn't on the database when I view it on the editor so I can't delete him.

This may not be an Arsenal data error and a more general thing, I'm not sure. Feel free to delete if this is a specific error.

Do you still have an editor data file from before 11.3 was released which contains the player in question?

Archived