11.3 Patch Official Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

patch 11.3 it`s a bad joke from SI :

- passing is awful , all passing go on the back of the player , the player has to turn for the ball , no matter if you play direct or short pass

- the players are crossing like they didn`t eat for the last week ,no power in crosses, this patch can`t make the difference between drill and float

- marking players is from another world ... man or zonal , it doesn`t matter - it`s a joke

- pace and acceleration doesn`t matter if it`s under 15-16 , they`re running like they`re 80yo

and many many more

I have some problems with contract negotiations.

I'm managing Wolfsburg and i've already had 2.2 m€ p/a budget wage.

But when i try to offer a contract to any player i can offer him maximum 650 k€ p/a which a squad role of a key player.

What's the problem about this???

How much money do you have left remaining from your budget?

Does anyone else find the patch freezes when updating about 170 or so, then jumps to the end and says it's fully installed? It doesn't appear to have affected the update, and previous ones have behaved the same. I just want to know if people experience the same on a regular basis.

- passing is awful , all passing go on the back of the player , the player has to turn for the ball , no matter if you play direct or short pass

- the players are crossing like they didn`t eat for the last week ,no power in crosses, this patch can`t make the difference between drill and float

- marking players is from another world ... man or zonal , it doesn`t matter - it`s a joke

- pace and acceleration doesn`t matter if it`s under 15-16 , they`re running like they`re 80yo

and many many more

It's not truth

Watch my highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf5fhmWiVq8

and many many more

Can anyone else give any feedback on this? I'll give mine once i've done half a season or so with Chelsea...they better not have raped Torres' stats.

I have 2.2 m€ per annum from wage budget and 4.7 m€ from transfer budget.

Do you have any players joining the club in the future? If so their future wage has already been calculated.

Also the chairman can limit the maximum amount you spend per player so not to wreck the clubs wage structure

Has anybody else had the problem that when you watch the game in 3D view, the game freezes for 10-15 seconds but the players legs keep on moving without actually going anywhere? then just as sudden as the action stops, it will start again, almost as if it was thinking what to do next?

never had a problem with previous patches.

cheers

steve

Could someone from SI clear this up for me please.

Does the new patch adjust the transfer system for 11.2 saved games. so far i hav loaded my save tried to sell my best players and still no transfer offers. these are some of the best players in the game so they should have takers.

will i hav to start a new game to get the transfer system moving for me, im in 2031 so id rather not hav to

Has anybody else had the problem that when you watch the game in 3D view, the game freezes for 10-15 seconds but the players legs keep on moving without actually going anywhere? then just as sudden as the action stops, it will start again, almost as if it was thinking what to do next?

cheers

steve

Yes not every game but i have had it a couple of times. Presumably somthing to do with the processing? Overall has very little effect just rather wierd watching them run at a standstill. :)

Do you have any players joining the club in the future? If so their future wage has already been calculated.

Also the chairman can limit the maximum amount you spend per player so not to wreck the clubs wage structure

I see.

And yes the club had arranged a future transfer before me but i don't know how much they offer to him and like you said chairman would be suspicious about this case.

Anyway thanks for the help and your efforts.

Only got 3 problems with 11.3

Staff Contract negotiations are extremely hard to negotiate

lots of bookings and red cards, With high Discipline staff and Stand off more and more cautious tackling

Injury's - was bad before the update, is worse now

thats all i can see the rest seems great..

Does the new patch adjust the transfer system for 11.2 saved games. so far i hav loaded my save tried to sell my best players and still no transfer offers. these are some of the best players in the game so they should have takers.

will i hav to start a new game to get the transfer system moving for me, im in 2031 so id rather not hav to

Yes, the new patch will apply the fixes to your current save game, although you may have to continue to the next transfer window for the changes to take full effect

***I disagree with this, my passing has been good, though it varies dpending on who I am playing and their tactics re pressing etc

***Again I have not noticed this - will double check

***My team marking is not an issue and again it depends on opponents and what tactics I am using

***I noticed that in 3D they can look sluggish, though I have had opposition players running at a fast pace (also your match speed might be on slow setting ;) )

and many many more

***This I do not believe - what does many ,many more mean?

My responses have been marked with ***

Also since the ME has been tweaked this would impact on your performance. Whilst it does not cover some of your points I have not experienced what you have therefore cannot agree that the patch is awful.

Maybe if you could post/upload a game that would help.

My first match with the new ME, against Arsenal away: 0-0, zero clear cut chances for either team, no one-on-ones. Too early to make any proper judgements of course, but this kind of statline was basically not even possible in 11.2. The defenders seem concious about staying between the man and the goal, tackling seems to work. I'm really optimistic about this patch right now.

Why cant i select "sunday league Footballer" as my experience ?

When you started a new game how far down did you go re the leagues. That has a effect on how low your reputation can go as far as I recall! If you select down to Blue North etc then you can start as a sunday league footballer unless things have changed or I missed something.

I've had no troubles selling players in neither 11.2 nor in 11.3. I've sold players up to 6 times their value.

Make sure the player is Important or key. Set the value to 6 times his value. There must still be a lot of interested clubs. Then offer the player for the set value. If you're lucky a club or two might bid what you want for the player.

Most often when i sell a player for 5-6 times his value I'm not offering him out. Just set his value high and at some point a needy club with lots of money step in and bid.

I've found out this work because I was tired of clubs constantly bidding low for my very good, but low valued players. I'm managing a club in the Danish Superleague (this season I've sold players for close to 50M euro). So I reckon this won't work if you try to sell a Messi kind of player. But maybe you can get two times his value.

Is one of Torres' favourite clubs still Liverpool?

yeah, and gerrard is still favoured personnel. which is right as gerrard approved Torre's move to the Blue side of london :D

Why do Stafford Rangers always get -10 point reduction on FM even tho irl we havent had anything like this ??

6/7 of the players in the Stafford team on the patch 11.3 are not at the club anymore and have moved on

Marston Road also no longer has 2180 seats, the temporary stand got took away about 18 months ago

cheers

steve

Thats happened with me on every patch. Just thought it was my PC. Doesent really affect my game though.

• Administrators
Why do Stafford Rangers always get -10 point reduction on FM even tho irl we havent had anything like this ??

6/7 of the players in the Stafford team on the patch 11.3 are not at the club anymore and have moved on

Marston Road also no longer has 2180 seats, the temporary stand got took away about 18 months ago

Do they have the reduction at the start of the game, or after a while in-game? Let me know, thanks.

Thats happened with me on every patch. Just thought it was my PC. Doesent really affect my game though.

usually a bottleneck issue, as the game feeds the computer with infomation, and 3d graphics it meets a point where the PC plays catch up. most probaly RAM, maybe CPU.

has happened with me on games where I have loaded over 100,000 players and ran about 30+ leagues from 10+ nations.

• Administrators
Dougie Freedman is in the reserves at Crystal Palace and his position is a goalkeeper. Words fail me.

Are you using some kind of edited database? He's manager in my game here running off the 11.3 database.

No more set-pieces reset bug, more interest for my players (I got Major Interest from 5+ clubs for two of my lesser players right after i placed them on the transfer list, without offering to clubs which i usualy had to do previously to get interest for that kindof players)

I approve so far.

One question though: Can you pick whatever feeder club you want (Without the board compiling a list for you) after this patch like you could in previous versions?

Dougie Freedman is in the reserves at Crystal Palace and his position is a goalkeeper. Words fail me.

I aint seeing that on my version of 11.3.

No more set-pieces reset bug, more interest for my players (I got Major Interest from 5+ clubs for two of my lesser players right after i placed them on the transfer list, without offering to clubs which i usualy had to do previously to get interest for that kindof players)

I approve so far.

One question though: Can you pick whatever feeder club you want (Without the board compiling a list for you) after this patch like you could in previous versions?

You need the boards full confidence before they will let you do that, same as all previous versions.

• Administrators
Is this issue (http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/238944-Player-X-must-be-stopped-permanently-destroying-player-morale) fixed now in 11.3?? Could not find it on the changelist. Maybe SI comment on this. Or maybe some of u guys still experienced it in 11.3???

I have to w8 untill the we to play the game....lot to do this week -_-

Yeah this issue was fixed for 11.3. Thanks.

I aint seeing that on my version of 11.3.

You need the boards full confidence before they will let you do that, same as all previous versions.

My confidence has been untouchable this season (Currently on my 6th)

Yet when i asked for a feeder club and said i wanted to get involved in choosing one, they came back to me with a list, just the same as earlier in my career when i hadnt been manager long enough to choose that option.

I've played two matches with the new patch and I'm really liking the ME. There are still a few problems but overall there's a big improvement. I like the fact that we're no longer retreating to the 18 yard line before we start to defend :thup: Defending is much improved as is closing down; I scored from a corner that wasn't at the far post and I've also had lots of realistic goalmouth action with clearances off the line, last ditch tackles, etc as a result of corners :thup:

I've noticed one instance of a defender turning his back inexplicably, a couple of times where the CM has failed to pick the ball up in midfield because it "got stuck", I'm still not happy with the defending from throw-ins :( and I've also noticed a few occasions where the ball has been "run out of play" instead of being crossed/run checked/etc

Just about to embark on what I hope is an unbroken 10 match period to my next save point :D

I just started a new game on 11.3 with Alfreton and I can confirm Stafford don't have a -10 reduction, they must of hit admin during the game

• Administrators
I'm slightly disappointed that even though it was here on March 8th, I still have to edit some of the recent managerial moves - surely this could have been done by SI.

Once the deadline is passed we cannot edit the database any further, else we'd have to restart the testing process pushing any update or patch back further.

is this patch any good a lot of people seem to be complaining

This patch is fine. There's a few people complaining but when you read the official responses 90%+ are remedied and the others are mainly user errors or even some folk not quite grasping all the changes.

So overall it's a big thumbs up with very little to complain about, in my opinion

Enjoy :)

• Administrators
League of ireland format is wrong waterford should be in 1st division and Drogheda should be in premier

Again could you please post this in the relevant place in the data issues thread here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/197-Football-Manager-2011-Data-Issues

Thanks.

Thanks Rafa2007... I am now going to start season with Stafford and happy wont have the -10 in this patch :)

SI if need any help with Stafford Rangers in future, ( unless Stafford get relegated out of Conf North this season ) im happy to help

Originally Posted by high_and_mighty View Post

strange, im celtic and the crossing is a lot better than it was

Archived